January 1st, 2014.
Happy new year, i guess. I'm honestly too thrilled about this new year, as i was very excited about last year, and, yeah, it kinda sucked. 2013 wasn't that great, to me, to say the least. I guess i should just say my resolutions, huh? Let us begin:
1. Clean out my room. There's too much clutter. Since i have one of the biggest closets in the house, my room is kinda like a storage area.
2. Master French. I know a few people that speak french, and it's kind of irritating, not understanding them. Hopefully, i'll be able to understand and answer them by the end of the year. My cousin speaks French, so maybe he can help me.
3. Try to get my hands on a pentacle necklace. It's something that i've wanted to obtain for a while, not just because they're "cool", but because they're supposed to protect you, if you believe such a thing can do that. Although my family doesn't want me having one, for it is "witch stuff".
5. Figure out why there isn't a number 4. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with getting Senpai to notice me...
6. Go to sleep early. Ok, this one i might not follow. I'll try to, at least, since i've been going to sleep at like 4:00 a.m. and waking up at 1:00 p.m.
7. Practice my cooking. I know how to cook, but i haven't practiced much, having been waking up after lunch all these days.
I... don't know what to add. I guess that's it.
Manage Your Items