First off if you've made it this far then congrats on thinking of RPing with me! It is a rare opportunity I get to explore the wide plain of mental fortitude.
Lets get the bullet points out of the way first shall we?
- Pairings are toxic, but ideas are beautiful! I refuse to start anything based on pairings as they simply drive the idea into the ground the moment it begins. If we are to do anything I would prefer that we talk over some of the simpler details and then elaborate.
- What I contribute depends on both what you type and what I happen to feel like at the time. There are days when I'm feeling extra creative, and there are days when I couldn't type anything to save my life. But most of this also depends on what I am given to work with in the first place....Which brings us to our next point.
- I am not quick to reply, life is busy most of the week and if I'm feeling like my writing is going to be garbage then I don't try. I would rather give you something captivating to read then some pre-washed garbage that I will always be disappointed with looking back. I am up all night on the weekends so that is when most of my replies come down to you, during the week if I find the time you'll get something.
- I can rp over messengers or email, but I like to take my time with my replies and make sure that they are up to par. Messenger rp's with me will always be simplistic and you'll more than likely only get a paragraph at most out of me.
- I don't care what level of literacy you happen to be! I started out quite some time ago and was absolutely awful at the art. We all improve with practice and time, and I don't believe in turning you away just because we happen to be on different skill levels.
That wasn't so hard now was it? I do hope to be hearing from you soon.