There's something that seriously bothers me about these people. Let me elaborate:
1. There are numerous games out there that should be translated.
2. These people only tend to translate Turn-Based RPGs and Strategy games.
3. One of the only times they break this curve is if it's a popular game.
4. The other time is when the game really doesn't need it anyway, like a fighting game or a platformer.
5. The fighting games and platformers that they translate suck.
6. They make sure that re-translations of games like Final Fantasy are of top priority, and every redundant port of the game, in which there's far too many, just has to be translated.
You know, I kinda like the Tales of series. Now, what I wanted to play were the Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon series on GBC/GBA (3 different games, here), but guess what was made of utmost importance? That's right; if you check Romhacking.net, you'll see a plethora of Tales of Phantasia translations for the SNES, an attempted re-translation of the GBA version (oh joy), and 2 of the PSX version. How many did the entirety of the Narikiri Dungeon series get; a total of 2 dead ones.
No seriously, what the ******** is so important about re-translating something so many god damn times when there are 2,000+ other things?
Manage Your Items