Had the appointment with the surgeon yesterday afternoon.
The surgeon who was to have worked on my stomach, has said that it would be far too risky, with 100% complication factor, so he won't do it.
He's recommending an alternative, to do the surgery vaginally, to my oncologist, and hopefully I will hear back from them soon.
One comment the surgeon made was worrying.
He asked me why in the world are they delaying the surgery on me.
He said it should have already been done and that I need it as quickly as possible.
I think if the oncologist continues to delay with no reasonable explanation, I should get a lawyer.
Manage Your Items