I wanted to see if I could actually do this. It seems like fun.
1. Nelson Mandela died this year, he was 95.
2. Kim Kardashian had a baby and gave a incredibly dumb name to it.
3. Brian Griffin (off Family Guy) died in a controversial episode. *
4. Many big-name 80's bands quit performing at SeaWorld because of Blackfish; a sad and good documentary about Tilikum, a 'killer' orca.
5. That dude from Fast and Furious died.
6. Miley Cyrus did that... that... thing... at the MTV awards.
7. The 2nd Hunger Games movie was released.
8. Kate Middleton and Prince William gave birth to a bouncing baby boy!
9. A Boston Marathon got bombed.
10. The Olympics are going to be held in Russia!
11. Justin Bieber is *finally* quitting music! **
12. Syria had bombs (or something like that, I don't even know where Syria is, to be honest).
13. The Philippines got hit by a tsunami.
* - I *think* I read somewhere that Brian was coming back, but I'm not 99.9% sure.
** - His agent says that Bieber is going on hiatus, but Bieber himself said he was retiring. I am not certain what's right, but either way, I'm happy.
And there. I did it. The news of 2013 in 13 sentences. I couldn't tell every single piece of news, but I did try.
Manage Your Items