Don't get me wrong I love being home, but I feel like I'm going to be so unproductive while I am home. Not to mention that my sleeping pattern is already completely out of sync to what I'm used to and I've not even been home a week. I've been home for three and a half days. I shouldn't already feel so bleak about my winter break. I mean I'm excited for Christmas and I'm excited for being able to participate on events on here now that I'm back, but I feel like there's so much potential to what I could be that I just will never achieve.
I think I might be productive if I set some sort of goals for myself? At least I'm going to attempt to do such. We'll see how well I do at this.
So today is 12/15 and I go back on 1/12 and by that point I want to:
- Review all of my three years of French
- Teach myself a majority of the French in the textbook I do have
- Finish writing a prompt for almost all of the prompts I have
- Edit my story and or begin work on more chapters of my story
- Reach level 40 in Neverwinter
- Finish my dream avi on here
- See him at least twice?
- Plan out textbooks for next semester
- Create more graphics based off of poems/excerpts of poems and professionally print them to bring back to campus
- Order x2 letters for this month and next month
- Identify at least one poetry contest which I can enter
- Go through and get rid of a majority of my old paperwork
- Create new pieces of jewelry
- Rehang artwork on my walls
- Talk to Ryan at least once a week
- Try and relocate Ali
- Write a short story piece based off the prompt I have
- Keep an accurate dream journal
- Identify potential internships
- Attempt to figure out how to TA for next year
That's all I can think of right now, perhaps more will come to me later.
Some of those are actually productive, some aren't, but they all serve some purpose.
WELL ITS MY SECOND WINTER BREAK NOW.
Let's do this again.
- Build bookshelves/move bookshelves around
- Figure out textbook purchases
- Download more graphic resources/clean folder of ones I no longer need
- Bake cookies! Cooooooooookies.
- Get two new shops unlocked in Animal Crossing
- Get Sapphire & FC some people on here!
- Take a new picture of myself to use places.
- Sort clothes mountain (irl and on here) and get rid of what I no longer need.
- See da boy twice
- Figure out what's going on with that other boy
- LOOOOOTCRATE WANT OPEN SO BADLY(So hi I want to live through Christmas)
- Call with Ryan at least once?
Yeeeeh about all I can think of for now.