For now, just ones for Gaia Online's Current/v2 profiles. I'm not too familiar with HTML.
02. What do you use to make these?
The Learn How to Code v2/Current Pofiles guide is a lifesaver! For specific codes, I usually search the forums for them if I don't know them. For colors, I like 99Colors, The Ultimate Text Color Code Guide and Cloform. Also, the Firefox add-on ColorZilla is handy for when you see a specific color and don't know the hex code! Cursors are mainly found at RealWorld Designer. All of my profiles are made with, and look best in, Firefox. I use a 1366 × 768 Windows 7 desktop to make my profiles. (You can find your screen resolution here.)
03. Do you take requests?
If you are a friend, yes, I may make you one! If I don't know you, sorry, but no. Offering payment will not make me more likely to do so. You may not send me a friend request in order to ask for one, either, as I do not accept random friend requests.
04. Can you help me with coding?
Help is always available for specific things! Just shoot me a PM.
05. Are there codes that you won't give out?
- Any coding that removes the Gaia header.
- Invisible and/or autoplay media codes.
- Fonts that are not common; i.e. the ones here.
- Lucinda Console and/or Comic Sans, because I hate those fonts.
- Any font that is made entirely of symbols.
07. Can I use your codes as a base?
Yes! I don't own coding, therefore, you are free to edit as you wish.
08. Do we have to credit you?
No, but that would be awfully kind of you.