I am in the process of watching the movie:
1. I was right. Its most likely gonna be a sad movie. I mean just look at the beginning.
2. Holy moley it has the actress from the last movie in it too. Amanda Crawfield I think thats her name idk. I just know its one of the names that sounds familiar to me.
3. Huh this movie is actually pretty good.
5. Ok I'm considering changing my mind on this
6. Aww the letters...
7. w.t.h. I can't believe she just did that.
8. Felt like mentioning again that I was right this movie is a sad love story. Not as bad as The Notebook though. And by bad I mean want to cry forever bad. And also the guy didn't die like I thought he would in the beginning. So there is that.
9. Please excuse me while I go cry.
Note: I liked the movie but I also didn't like it. haha yay confliction
Note #2: Don't watch Edge of Darkness. I decided to see what it was about after watching Dear John. I didn't see the case anywhere so no description and I was to lazy to look it up on the internet. So my thoughts on the movie after about 5 to 10 mins: what the ever loving ********. That is all. Then I stopped watching it. I had originally thought it was going to be a scary movie and idk maybe it is but I just couldn't watch it after that one scene.
· Wed Sep 25, 2013 @ 08:32pm · 0 Comments