1. Dad is going to have the Deep Brain Stimulation operation done. This means he will take less medications, and hopefully it will be able to control his Parkinson's Disease better.
2. The basement is really starting to look good. There are actual empty plastic totes!
3. There are lots of items ready to be sold at our yard sale at the end of the month. What isn't sold will be offered to loved ones and then the rest given to charity.
4. I have lost 12 pants sizes in three years.
5. Lots of healthy food in the pantry and fridge.
6. Amazing family and friends who have been there for me through my most trying attitudes and mood swings. (Love you guys!)
7. Coffee that doesn't hurt my stomach.
8. My little one is eating a much more diverse and healthy diet now that my husband and I are as well.
9. Found a lot of fun costumes and props downstairs.
10. Another day, another chance.
Manage Your Items