1. All members are to be subjected to tests of purity. They must prove that they are on the side of light and not dark, for evil will not be tolerated within the Order. If one is found to be evil, they are to be escorted off the premises and banished from the grounds. If they return, they will be warned only once before they are terminated.
2. All members are to undergo physical and mental training. They will spend a minimum of five years confined to the castle while they are training before they are allowed back out. If someone tried to leave before hand, they are let out, but banished. Commitment and loyalty must be proven.
3. All members are to be trained in blacksmithing and how to make the black powder. All knowledge is to be kept within the Order. If a member reveals the secrets to outsiders, they are all to be terminated.
4. All members must make and train with at least one weapon. Once they have made the weapon strong, and they have completed all of their training, they are then taken to the temple in the Castle and taught spirituality and taught the differences between good and evil. If they do not agree to the rules set forth, they are banished.
5. Only evil is to be killed. One who is truly evil, and not just committing evil acts. If an innocent is killed, the offending member is confined to the castle for five more years and they must undergo training again. If they kill an innocent again, they are terminated.
6. Supernatural races are allowed in the Order. They undergo the same treatments as humans and are treated as equals. any discrimination is to be punished right away. Hatred within the Order will not be Tolerated.
7. All claims of evil will be investigated, but not pursued right away. If evil is apparent and an immediate danger to innocents, then the evil must be terminated immediately.
8. Any disputes between members are to be brought to the Watcher of the Order. If it can not be resolved, then the two members must engage in non-lethal combat until they either pass out, or the issue is resolved.
9. The Watcher's word is law. What they say is absolute. However, if the Watcher is found to have been corrupted, they are to be removed and exiled. if they attempt to return, they are to be terminated.
· Sat Jul 20, 2013 @ 01:27am · 0 Comments