You know, it's been one of THOSE weeks - the kind where almost everything seems to go awry. One of those weeks where no matter what you do or say, things just don't go as planned. We all have these weeks from time to time. Between the issues with prize packages I am STILL trying to mail to some members to various things people have said about me to pulling a muscle in my leg and the fact my hairdresser used the wrong color dye on my hair, gah!- it all adds up to one of THOSE weeks. It is weeks like these, however, that often offer us the best life lessons and a chance to find authentic harmony.
In moments like these, what I like to do is shift my attitude and focus on all the positive things that have happened this week. By choosing to focus on all the things I am grateful for, it dis-empowers all the negative thoughts, and helps me recenter on what is important.
This week, I am grateful for:
* the fact my pulled muscle is only temporary and not torn. It'll be fine!
* to have such a great support system of friends to listen to me
* a coach that challenges me to be better every day
* a rabbit that, although surly, makes me smile
* a roof over my head, food to eat, and the ability to move
* living close enough to the ocean to be able to go dip my toes in it
* an awesome community of Gaians who are so clever, talented, articulate, funny, and compassionate that I get to help and connect with
When I reflect on what is positive, it reminds me of just how good things are in my world. If you are feeling a bit off, or negative, try looking for the positive in your world. I'm sure you'll find lots to be grateful for, and in doing so, you'll be able to align your energy with what truly matters and realize all the beauty that surrounds you on a daily basis. 3nodding
S I S K A T A Y A