- I've been here going on seven years and I still haven't figured out Gaia's algorithm for determining whether you're online - whether you're actually HERE here or just have a window connected to Gaia or what.
- Given that, I reiterate what I wrote a whole journal entry on: please don't quote summon me to your glow. Just because Gaia thinks I'm online doesn't mean I am.
- Sometimes I am on the iphone app. I still can't play your tank because iphones don't do flash. And never will.
- And besides, you wouldn't want me to grab without a mouse. I've tried playing Booty Grab using the touchpad on my laptop. It sucks for both of us.
- Which reminds me that I'm still planning to write a rant about the "design" of the Gaia On The Go Crapp. With two p's. I'll get to it Real Soon Now.
- I've finally beaten my new Macbook and Mountain Pig (what Apple calls Mountain Lion but after seeing how much power and memory it requires to run, Pig is more appropriate) into submission. I had it up and functional in about a half hour, able to do everything I HAD to have to keep going, despite it being an OS I'd never used before. This is the beauty of Macs. It took several more weeks to get everything tweaked just the way I like it. This is the ugly of Macs.
- All of which is just in time for my next long trip out of town next week. It is planned to be the last trip, since to goal is to wrap everything up and shut everything down. I'll probably write more about it later, but all the usual caveats of me not being particularly available on Gaia apply.
- I have no idea what that Dragon spam event was all about. I got all the items on my mules too, and I still have no clue.
- Anyone but me remember Zotz?
· Tue May 07, 2013 @ 12:59am · 4 Comments