Pasta with Ricotta and Grape Tomatoes
What you'll Need:
1 Package (16 ounces) Penne Rigate 1/4 Cup Chopped fresh Basil Leaves
1 Tsp Olive Oil 1 Container (15 ounces) Part-Skim
1 Garlic Clove, Crushed with garlic press Ricotta Cheese
1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, each cut in half 1/3 Cup Grated Pecorino-Romano
1) In large saucepot, cook pasta as label directs.
2) Meanwhile, in nonstick 10-inch skillet, heat oil over MEDIUM heat. Add garlic and tomatoes; cook, shaking pan, 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; stir in basil.
3) Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Return pasta to saucepot. Add ricotta, Pecorino-Romano, and reserved cooking water to pasta; toss until well combined. Top with tomato mixture.
Pasta with Sausage and Butternut Squash
What you'll Need:
1 Medium Butternut Squash 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
12 ounces Sweet Italian-Sausage Links, 1/3 Cup fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped,
Casings Removed plus additional for garnish
1 Package (16 ounces) Corkscrew Pasta 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Tsp Salt
1) Cut butternut squash lengthwise is half; discard seeds. Peel squash and cut into 1/2-inch chunks. Set aside.
2) In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over MEDIUM-HIGH heat until browned, about 7 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage. With slotted spoon, transfer sausage to bowl; discard all but 2 Tbsp drippings from skillet.
3) Meanwhile, in large saucepot, cook pasta as label directs.
4) To drippings in skillet, add squash, salt, and pepper. Cook, covered, over MEDIUM heat, about 10 minutes or until the squash is tender, stirring mixture occasionally.
5) Drain pasta, reserving 3/4 cup pasta cooking water. Return pasta to saucepot; toss with sausage, squash, basil, Parmesan, and reserved cooking water. Garnish with basil leaves.