1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. "Acid Memoirs" by Dog Fashion Disco, "Enemies" by Shinedown, "Why Me?" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, "Are You Metal?" by Helloween, "Paradise" by Coldplay, annnd "Stiff Kittens" by Blaqk Audio
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? I want to meet someone who looks a lot like me. :I
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. I'm in the kitchen, so no books, but I will give you line 17 of the nearest store reciept. "Wise Ridgies $1.89 F"
4) What do you think about most? Daydreams about random adventures, I'd say.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you? This one guy I was talking to said he wrote a song for me, but he could have used it on every girl he talked to for all I know.
6) Do you have any strange phobias? Dentists. I haven't gone to a dentist for like 3 years, and before that it had been like 5 years. They scare the everloving s**t out of me.
7) What's your religion? Baptized Byzantine Catholic, raised Roman Catholic, now I'm just some sort of weird little religion pot baby or something.
cool If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Walking.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Ludo.
10) What was the last lie you told? "I'll get you some Dr. Pepper"
11) Do you believe in karma? Yes.
12) What does your URL mean? My tumblr url is just a variation of my usual screenname.
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Arm strength, leg strength.
14) Who is your celebrity crush? At the moment, David Morrissey.
15) How do you vent your anger? Through painting.
16) Do you have a collection of anything? I have a collection of glass chickens.
17) Are you happy with the person you've become? I guess.
1 cool What's a sound you hate; sound you love? My mom makes some pretty annoying sounds. My boyfriend does this weird "teehee" thing that makes me happy.
19) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I get my financial aid taken away for college? :I I will be royally ******** if that happens...
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Yes to ghosts, no to aliens.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Air, whipped cream vodka.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell? Nothing, my nose is clogged u_u
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to? A rest stop off of an Italian highway between Rome and Assissi. It was DISGUSTING emotion_puke
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender? M. Shadows, Michael Bublé, Macklemore...
25) To you, what is the meaning of life? To make it worth living.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I drive about 50 miles every day. Never crashed, though my car did kind of spin out of control once during a recent blizzard. Luckily I was the only person on the road at the time.
27) What was the last movie you saw? Rich took me to see the new Evil Dead last weekend.
2 cool What's the worst injury you've ever had? I broke my nose pretty bad.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now? Walking Dead, Bioshock.
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Not really. There was this one chick in high school that tried to tell people that me and one of my guy friends had sex in the hallway, but everyone hated her and loved me and told her to shut her fat whore mouth emotion_awesome
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Nah.
32) What is your astrological sign? Pisces.
33) What's the last thing you purchased? A ticket for the parking garage in downtown Morgantown.
34) Love or lust? Love.
35) In a relationship? Yerp heart
36) How many relationships have you had? Five.
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? AWKWARDNESS emotion_awesome
3 cool Where is your best friend? At home, probably.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Pwayin' wiff my kitty.
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yes, I'd love to have me as a friend.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? I always leave super early for work so I'd get the dog out of the water then carry on my way.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I don't tell anyone. I try to do everything I'd want with my remaining days. I would not be afraid.
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Can't Hold Us by Macklemore
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Some shared interests with enough variability, enough alone time for each person involved, communication, cuddles.
45) How can I win your heart? Food.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity? I dunno.
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Not to go to Nursing School.
4 cool What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "I'll be back for your brains"
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart." Cardiovascular system.
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Red, blue, purple.
51) What is your current desktop picture? A picture of a barn with a colorful sky behind it.
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? I may or may not have a little too much fun with that button.
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? I can't think of any.
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Levitation emotion_c8
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Something with my grandparents.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Dating one of my exes. >_>
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? C'MERE MACKLEMORE emotion_dowant
5 cool You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Kauai heart
59) Ever been on a plane? Yep.
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities. In no order, David Morrissey, Macklemore, Michael Bublé, Dero Goi, Jason Statham
Manage Your Items