MUSIC: "One Last Time" - Edie Brickell & New Bohemians
I'm bored, tired and crampy, so before I go to bed, I shall put down those that are looking to earn gold the semi-slow way and don't know how to vend or draw worth a s**t. I typically make about 40-50k in about an hour worth of Booty Grab if dedicated enough. Obviously, combined with the etiquette on bumping the glowing tank, you'll make a penny or two.
This entry will have heavy sarcastic tones and lotsa sailor cursing so if either ain't your thing, GTFO.
• Be the hawk in the Aquarium forums, that's where you'll spend a chunk of your time there. You can either scout out 'glowing' threads or rely on threads that has information and even link out to the tanks directly and give you the option to directly reply to the tank owner's thread so others can play too.
• PLAY THE GODDAMN TANK ANYWAY. Who cares if you missed the first five play spots for that 500g bonus? You got ample opportunity for that s**t with other tanks. Besides, GOLD is GOLD. But don't get too damn greedy and just skip over, jeez.
• Playing 'noob' tanks won't kill you. Playing tanks with one glowing fish that only spits out a gold/blue/green coin every few seconds won't kill you either. 500g rule still applies here, so gank that s**t anyway.
• This is probably a pet peeve of mine, but when you're done playing, REMEMBER TO SAY THANK YOU. Bump that thread, post your amount, says thanks, whatever. Show some damn appreciation 'cause someone probably put a lot of time, effort and money into their tank just so others can play it. ********, a quarter of the time, the tank owners LOSE profit upon building their tanks, no matter how good they are.
• TIME is MONEY. With this mindset, your hawk-eyes will want to pounce onto the next thread or next active tank and start BGing, regardless of how l33t the tank is. If you keep track of your time, you'll notice how much your gold amount has grown from BGing and bumping threads.
• Lagging like s**t? The few tips I can think of off the bat would be to run as little programs as you can, turn the game quality down to LOW, turn sound OFF even if you don't have sound on your system and resize your tank window to SMALL. If these still don't help you, well it's time to upgrade your system, now ain't it?
Kay, going to sleep, thanks for reading~