...that'd be pretty great.
1. What's your favorite candle scent? Anything with cinnamon.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Jennifer Lawrence seems pretty chill idk
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Maybe like M Shadows or something, he seems like he'd be a cool brother
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Late 20s?
5. Do you know a hoarder? My mom omfg
6. Can you do a split? No
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Four I think? Idk
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Pacific and Atlantic
9. How many countries have you been to? USA and Italy
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Not in the Army. I have family members in the Marines, Navy, and Air Force though.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Rochelle
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Aaron
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? 27/100
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? POKEEMANZ
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Cleopatra, I think
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Couldn't get into Harry Potter, never tried Hunger Games, and Twilight sucks nuts.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I'm fine with my American accent.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes
19. Are your grandparents still married? Yeah? Idk, are you still married after death? I think so.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Yeah.
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Idlewild
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I really want to speak Russian. It took me like three months to teach myself the alphabet and by then I just said ******** it
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey.
25. Is your father bald? No.
26. Do you know triplets? No.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Some of the scenes in the Titantic hit me pretty deep and I love them but I like to watch The Notebook until the part where she's happy with the army guy and then I shut it off
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yep
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Tailpipe's
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Hate it
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Ollie's and Sam's Club
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? They don't even know xD
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Manders
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? My grandpappy
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I live in a suburb now and it sucks nuts
36. Can you whistle? Poorly.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? No.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? No.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Severe clinical anxiety and depression. My lungs are also really oversized for some reason?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? For myself, twice
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yeah
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Either JC Penny or American Eagle
44. What's the last compliment you got? "You look cute today"
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Usually
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Red tea <3 Chai tea <3
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Like 6?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I don't even really practice a religion myself so I will raise them to be asskickers.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? Idk
50. Why do you have a tumblr? Because my friend had one
Manage Your Items