For the few of you who are interested, I ran a full on test of the designer aspect of it today, inserting over two dozen cards from Sacred Rules Minus into the database.
I don't have a screenshot of the result yet, but it worked without error, and I have a few tweaks to make it more user friendly that I will likely be making very soon.
The "play" function still isn't attached, mostly because I realized I didn't have a deckbuilding option, and had to start in on that (the version I'm porting over for playing read decks from files; as these are in a database, that won't do).
I still have plans to release this publicly, but the quirks and minor enhancements I want to handle will be done first (as well as adding the "play" feature).
Other than that, it's working fine. I'll post a screenshot or three when I get the chance.
· Thu Mar 21, 2013 @ 06:16pm · 0 Comments