1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? No, she's kind of a whore and I don't want to catch something :I
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? Yep.
3. Have you taken someones virginity? No.
4. Is trust a big issue for you? Kind of? I like to be able to trust people.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Yesterday. heart
6. What are you excited for? Spring break, seeing Richard again, summer, my internship, going to NC.
7. What happened tonight? Procrastination. Finally finished watching Ugly Americans.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? It's disgusting when anyone gets wasted, but it's also hilarious.
9. Is confidence cute? 'Cute' isn't the word I'd use, but it is attractive.
10. What is the last beverage you had? Dr. Pepper
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? Four.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? Yes.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Study, watch a movie, text Richard, sleep.
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Parking garage fee, tomorrow afteroon. Gas, also tomorrow afternoon. Clothes and food, Friday afternoon emotion_awesome
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? Yes heart
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Everyone changes.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Oddly enough, my ex.
18. The last time you felt broken? Last weekend.
19. Have you had sex today? No.
20. Are you starting to realize anything? That I should look for an oppurtune time to break out the L-word with my man.
21. Are you in a good mood? Yes. c:
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Already have.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? No.
24. What do you want right this second? Food. Preferably fruit, or maybe chips and dip.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? I would probably just cry and be a broken little crybaby b***h for a few days.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Nope. I don't really think someone can be naturally blonde AND red headed. :b
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? No. Been there, done that, it was horrible.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Ugly Americans.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yeah. Always.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Not everyone.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy/girl you were talking to? Not really. She does annoy me with her two-facedness though.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? Yes, I just don't think he realizes he means as much to me as he does. (speak of the devil, he just texted me c: )
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? Aw hail naw. I love me some fizzy dranks.
34. Listening to? "And Love Said No" - HIM
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? Never. Except on exams in college where I need to use a scantron, because apparently the machine can't pick up ink or something? Idk.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? Yerp. He's at work on break, probably in his truck.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? Never did until I saw/met Richard.
38. Who did you last call? One of those "Do Not Call" registeries against telemarketers.
39. Who was the last person you danced with? Rich.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Because he walked me out to my car as I was about to leave.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? Day before my birthday. Someone made me red velvet cheesecake cupcakes c:
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? No.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Oh hell yes.
44. Do you tan in the nude? No. It's kind of indecent in public, and I feel weird being naked in a tanning bed.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? Never!
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Yes c: Rich texts me until I fall asleep every night because he is adorbs <3
47. Who was the last person to call you? My friend, Kris. He was showing me an easier way out of Morgantown.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
49. Do you dance in the car? If a really catchy song comes on, I'll dance obnoxiously.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yep! Archery is my favorite <3
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Mmmm October, I think? I have a friend that is a freelance photog and he wanted me to model for him.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Usually, yes.
53. Is Christmas stressful? No.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Yes. Weekly.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Berry heart
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher, guitarist, forensic scientist, doctor, cardiologist, physician's assistant, nurse, cardiologist, biologist for a Big Six Co. Lifetime of careers, in that order.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.
59. Take a vitamin daily? No.
60. Wear slippers? No. I actually hate wearing things on my feet, I'd rather be barefoot all the time.
61. Wear a bath robe? No. Nekkid~
62. What do you wear to bed? Undies and whatever shirt I wore that day. No bra, and if I wore something dressy/uncomfortable that day, I'll throw on a tshirt.
63. First concert? Weird Al, I think.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? In my area, I prefer KMart. Walmart is overridden with smelly pompous assholes. And Target's expensive.
65. Nike or Adidas? I always wear Nikes, but I like how Adidas looks better.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? ******** YOU
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? Whatever one is popular right now, that "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" song. The rest of her stuff... I can't stand it. I can tolerate that song though.
69. Ever take dance lessons? Nope.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something with computers. He's amazing and taking computers apart and assembling custom things and programming, he's just too lazy to apply himself. >>;;;
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yerp.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yerp.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yerp.
74. What is your favorite book? I love a ton of books, but the only one that comes to mind right now is Bioshock: Rapture since the new Bioshock game is coming out soon heart
75. Do you study better with or without music? With.
76. Regularly burn incense? Used to. Dad hated it, though.
77. Ever been in love? Yep.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Rammstein, OOMPH!, Godsmack, Michael Bublé...
79. What was the last concert you saw? The Wanted at FallFest, I think.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Both heart
81. Tea or coffee? Tea. Coffee makes me poop too much :I
82. Favorite type of cookie? Homemade
83. Can you swim well? Well enough
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah.
85. Are you patient? I like to think so.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Band heart
87. Ever won a contest? Yeah.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? Green.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? As long as you love the person you're with, I don't see a problem with it. Besides, if you die a virgin, there's going to be terrorists waiting for you in the afterlife :C
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
92. Do you want to get married? Legally, yes. I don't want a huge ceremony though.
93. Closest you have been to death? About a month ago. Almost went into kidney failure.
I should be writing a lab paper right now. ********.
Manage Your Items