* User Name: Lucid Setto
* Name: Lucid Set-to
* Species: Unknown
* Race: Unknown Humanoid.
* Height: 6ft, 2in
* Weight: 201 lbs
* Hair: Dark Brown Dreadlocks. Iced Tipped.
* Body Type: Fighter Build
* Gender: Male
* Birthday: Unknown. Believed to be within the 1920’s.
* Birthplace: Merud, Agia
* Occupation: Private Detective
* Martial Status: Single
* Social Status: Clinic Insanity
* Likes: Enjoying extremely loud metal, punk, alternative rock, rap, and Hip Hop. Street Racing. Heavy Drinking. Street fighting on rare occasions. Rape. Plushie’s. Cute Furry Animals. Beautiful Smiles. Personal Hygiene. GodDamnShit!
* Dislikes: Temperatures exceeding 200 degrees Celsius. Fire. Corrosive Acid. Pimps. Sexual Offenders. Child Molesters. Prostitutes. Order and Structure. Laws. Rules. Opera. Pop Culture. Vampires. Ninjas. Wrestlers. Fan Boys. Fan Girls. Posers. Hueg Gais. Authority. Bitches. Hoes. Scallywags. Lesbians. Gays. Bi-Sexuals. Hermaphrodites. Transvestites. Cute, furry animals. Technology. Mini-Van’s. Sedans. Fruits of various types. Text Messages. Printers. Fax Machines. Bra’s. Panties. Women Cosmetics. Hair Dye. Young minded individuals. Boy Scouts. Girl Scouts. Conservatives. Liberals. Hybrids of Any Sort. Religion. Politics. Cybernetics. Chemicals. Media. Adventures. Quests. Swords. Scythes. Guns. Axes. Hammers. Warm Colors. Girly Colors. And especially odors.
* Fighting Style: Kumite (Waah! –Sound Effects Punch and Kick-)
* Other things worth mentioning: Lucid has an unstable personality. When provoked, Lucid can become extremely agitated, arousing a chaotic nature within him to surface into public eyes. This personality trait can be triggered through being forced to endure his dislikes for an extended period of time or can be influenced through violence. Lucid's chaotic nature can result in turrets syndrome, obnoxiousness, maniacal laughing, abrupt and unplanned actions, abrasiveness, paranoia, and in worse cases hallucinations.
|Combat Information Wrote:|
* Aggressive Energy: Energy which depicts the execution, damage output, and raw power of Lucid’s attacks. The attacks used cost a specific amount of energy used and can not be executed should Lucid's energy falls below the required amount needed. The maximum output of aggressive energy peaks at 300% and is measured through bar form that becomes visible to opponents in combat.
Lucid maintains 150% aggression under normal circumstances. Aggressive energy can be expelled through combating using Force Energy. It can be replenished based on attacks delivered to the opponent. For every Melee Attack (whether it hits anything or not), Aggressive Energy rises by 15%.
* Race Traits/Body Augmentation: Lucid's core body temperature averages 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius). This is the standard healthy temperature of his body, much like a normal human is healthy at 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius). Because of this, Lucid has a strong resistance to cold temperatures but has a more difficult time tolerating extreme heat than the average human. Lucid's chilling core allows him to manipulate water molecules to generate powerful ice attacks and increases his endurance and tolerance to above average levels due to a slow circulation of the blood and an increased tension of the muscles.
* Armament: None.
Sub Zero = Lucid's metaphysical ability to manipulate water molecules into powerful ice attacks.
Magnetism = Lucid's metaphysical ability to generate powerful force energy by igniting magnetic energy of both positive and negative charges.
Scale: 0-2 (Weak), 3-4 (Normal), 5-7 (Athletic), 8-9 (Olympic), 10 (Super Human).
Strength: 6 (Athletic)
Endurance: 7 (Olympic)
Speed: 4 (Normal)
Agility: 4 (Normal)
Skill: 8 (Olympic)
Striking Power: 6 (Athletic)
Total Points: 35/35
|Move List Wrote:|
Light Punch / Jab / Slap
Heavy Punch / Haymaker
Front Kick / Side Kick / Back Kick / Axe Kick (Kicks with a forward motion.)
Roundhouse Kick / Crescent Kick (Kicks with an arching motion.)
Start / Pause
(Hold to charge. 2 blades form instantly upon charge. A total of 4 blades can be achieved after a 1 post hold duration.)
Lucid creates a throwing dagger made of ice. Up to 4 blades can be created at a time. (Uses 10% Aggressive Energy per dagger created.)
Lucid slams his fist or his foot upon the ground. Within a 5-foot radius, ice in the form of a stalagmite erupts from the ground capable of affecting the human body with the force of an uppercut delivered from a heavyweight boxer. The formation can rise up to a maximum of 7 feet tall and lean at angles up to 45 degrees. (Uses 20% Aggressive Energy.)
|Stalagmite Defense Wrote:|
Lucid slams his fist upon the ground. Within a 5-foot radius, Lucid creates a wall of ice with a width of 4 feet, a height of 6 feet, and a thickness of 6 inches. The wall of ice can serve as a mild shield able to withstand moderate physical damage but can shatter upon heavy impacts. (Uses an additional 10% Aggressive Energy.)
Using like-magnetic charges, Lucid can create powerful shockwaves that can increase the thrusting power of palm strikes and the strength used in shoves and throws. Direct hits are rare, but can feel as if one was hit with a bowling ball. (Uses 40% Aggressive Energy.)
Lucid creates slick, smooth coat of ice upon a surface that reduces all friction to zero. Ice stretches across a surface up to 10 feet in length with a width of 2 feet and remains stationary throughout the fight until disturbed. (Uses 40% Aggressive Energy.)
|Friction Kick Wrote:|
While generating the slick surface of Friction, Lucid often uses this slick surface to build momentum for an attack. Thus, Lucid combines many forms of kicks with the forward momentum of Friction to deliver a fast and powerful attack. Such kicks include feet-first baseball slides, sweeper kicks, front kicks, side kicks, back kicks, and knee strikes.
|Friction Air Strike Wrote:|
+ (Performed in mid air.)
Friction AirStrike is an air born version of Friction kick that generates the slick icy energy needed to create friction at the balls of Lucid’s feet while in mid air. Combined with a kick, usually in the form of a drop kick, Lucid drops to the ground at an angle ranging from 0 to 45 degrees. The icy energy radiates from the balls of his feet and coats his feet with a layer of ice capable of increasing the damage taken from his attack. Upon landing, this icy energy spreads across the ground within a 5 foot radius and solidifies into an icy surface absent of friction.
Lucid grapples the opponent then coats the opponent with a slushy form of ice in a rapid rate. The opponent becomes heavy by half his/her body weight in which case his/her movement and reactions are slowed for a short period of time. The effects do not damage the opponent directly. However, Stasis can cause elemental damage as well as a severe loss of body heat to the opponent. Three applications of Stasis has the ability to cause Hyperthermia. (Uses 50% Aggressive Energy.)
(Note: This attack can only be executed after a successful grapple.)
(Note: Hyperthermia is determined by weight, environment, and the length between uses of Stasis.)
Lucid concentrates repelling magnetic forces upon the balls of his feet, and then releases this energy in the snapping motion of a kick. The snapping motion releases the magnetic energy in the form of a loud boom, creating a stunning and combustible force of energy with enough power to bend iron. This attack can only be delivered with front kicks, side kicks, back kicks, lift kicks, heel kicks, axe kicks, or any kicks with a forward thrust motion. The recoil of the kick snaps Lucid’s leg backwards, possibly causing imbalance in Lucid’s stance. (Uses 75% Aggressive Energy.)
|Double Jump Wrote:|
+ (While in mid air.)
While in mid-air, Lucid can channel magnetic energy to the soles of his boots and generate a force of energy capable of propelling himself further into the air. It does not require Lucid to enter a specific Combat Mode to perform this jump.
(Uses 100% Aggressive Energy.)
|Strike Vanish Wrote:|
Lucid compresses his body with a like charge of magnetic energy aligned to that of the Earth's Magnetic pull. This charge draws forth moisture unto his skin from within the air. Using the force of this like charge, Lucid can thrust his body in any direction from his original stance at super sonic speed for a maximum distance of one foot. The movement happens at such a fast rate, the moisture collected upon his body merges with the magnetic energy coating his body to create an after image illusion that Lucid is still standing in the same spot. The illusion only lasts but 1 second total before fading. (Uses 100% Aggressive Energy.)
|Helix Pressure Wrote:|
Lucid charges and releases a powerful, spiraling wall of magnetic energy in a violent burst, creating a powerful force field that extends outwards in a 7-foot column around Lucid’s body. This burst of magnetic energy is powerful enough to deflect projectiles weighting up to 15lbs, can place a stop to projectiles weighing up to 50lbs, and can disrupt the movements and/or balance of an opponent. The sudden burst of magnetic energy also produces a powerful Electromagnetic Pulse capable of interrupting energy sources within a 10-foot radius of Lucid’s stance. (Uses 100% Aggressive Energy)
|Absolute Zero Wrote:|
Lucid releases a magnetic aura around his body which attracts loose water molecules within the air. This aura increases Lucid’s tolerance for pain by lowering his body temperature and reinforces his melee attacks with a layer of jagged ice. The ice is capable of causing moderate cuts to the skin or ripping off flesh depending on the attack Lucid delivers. Each attack drains mildly from Lucid’s Aggressive Energy but Lucid can deactivate this attack at will. (Uses 75% Aggressive Energy to activate and 10% Aggressive Energy for every strike during activation.)
Under Absolute Zero, some moves are augmented by an increased collection of ice, an enhanced magnetic burst, or a combination of the two. These moves become more powerful in their release and can cause devastating damage. Such moves include:
|Diamond Dust Wrote:|
|(Magnetic Melee/Impact Augment)|
Using like-magnetic charges, Lucid can create powerful shockwaves that can increase the thrusting power of palm strikes and the strength used in shoves and throws. Direct hits are rare, but can feel as if one was hit with a bowling ball. (Uses 50% Aggressive Energy.)
|Friction Buster Wrote:|
|(Ice Melee/Friction Kick Augment)|
Though Lucid can still execute Friction Kick under Absolute Zero, he can also generate ice upon his shoulders to create a massive shield upon his body. Lucid can use this shield as a battering ram while using the same momentum of a Friction Kick slide to execute this move. However, this move also generates a powerful magnetic burst of energy similar to the push of Impact, giving the move a powerful knock-back force that compares to a defensive linebacker's tackle. (Uses 40% Aggressive Energy. Due to an overload of magnetic energy, this move will cancel Absolute Zero after execution.)
|Diamond Cutter Wrote:|
|(Ice Melee/Arch Kick Augment)|
Using a concentrated positive/negative magnetic charge, Lucid can generate a blade of ice upon his foot while performing a kick with an arching motion, i.e. Roundhouse Kicks and Crescent Kicks. The blade's sharpness rivals that of an extremely dulled sword, but is still sharp enough to break skin and possibly tear muscle. (Uses 50% Aggressive Energy)
|Diamond Breaker Wrote:|
|(Magnetic Melee/Concussion Augment)|
Lucid's Absolute Zero draws forth water molecules into a rapidly formed blade of ice using positive/negative magnetic charges, taking the shape of a large spear point or a baby lance. Then, Lucid concentrates repelling magnetic forces upon the balls of his feet, and then releases this energy in the snapping motion of a kick. The snapping motion releases the magnetic energy in the form of a loud boom, creating a stunning and combustible force of energy with enough power to bend iron. The force of the magnetic energy shatters the ice formation into jagged shrapnel shards of ice capable of shredding into skin. This attack can only be delivered with front kicks, side kicks, back kicks, lift kicks, heel kicks, axe kicks, or any kicks with a forward thrust motion. The recoil of the kick snaps Lucid’s leg backwards, possibly causing imbalance in Lucid’s stance. (Uses 75% Aggressive Energy. Due to an overload of magnetic energy, this move will cancel Absolute Zero after execution.)