1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, hands down. Stephen's Hot cocoa: One scoop of Dark Chocolate and 2 scoops of Milk Chocolate, pour over a scoop of vanilla Bean ice cream.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? totally wraps presents and santa face paper
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like cream colored lights or purple lights on the house; and multi-colored lights on the tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I've always hung up mistletoe
5. When do you put your decorations up? Decorations and tree go up within the week after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mrs. Cubbison's Turkey Stuffing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? We used to have a tradition to go seashell hunting on Xmas Eve. One of my favorite things to do
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? lol, well I was 9 years old. And had found out my "imaginary" leprechaun wasn't real; and subsequently yelled at my parents for lying to me, and then cried when they explained how the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Santa weren't real either. Not a great holiday year for me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, never have and never will. I think it ruins the magic
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Brown Sugar cookies
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I dread the snow, so cold. But I like looking at it in a picture or through the window
12. Can you ice skate? AHAHAHAHAHAHA....no
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite gifts have always been books; love books.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering the reason for the holidays (whatever your reasons are), and being happy about giving.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Lemon Merguine Pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our family does a Secret Santa every year. 12 days of Xmas, where we pick a family we know or we know is in need and provide gifts, decorations, etc for the 12 days before Xmas. That's my favorite.
17. What tops your tree? Old World, glass star
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? I love to give. If I never got anything and simply gave, I would always be happy.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Carol of the Bells and Christmas Children
20. Candy Canes? Meh, I can do without them. But if I do have 'em they have to be fruity flavored.
21. The worst present? One year we had Xmas at my grandmother's house (I think I was 7) and all I got were clothes, clothes clothes, and more clothes.
22. Do you regift? Um, sometimes. But not just to get rid of something. Usually it's more, if I own something I know someone else will love I will give it away to them.
23.When do you start your shopping? October. I put everything on layaway
24. Real or artificial tree? I love the real ones, they always smell so good. But I'm cheap and have an artificial.
25. Fruitcake or no fruitcake? No fruitcake
26.Ever go caroling? Yes, but not recently
28. Favorite Chrsitmas movie? Scrooge, with Albert Finney and White Christmas
29. Favorite Reindeer? Vixen
30. Are you involved in a "Secret Santa"? Every year
31. Do you believe in Santa? I believe in the belief of Santa; the magic of Santa.