Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your name? Yumi Skaisuke
2. When were you born? September 15th 17 years ago.
3. Where were you born? Tokyo, Japan
4. Who are/were your parents? My mom is an elf, and my dad is a mortal.
5. Do you have any siblings? A twin brother named Rei.
6. Where do you live? Inside my brother's computer.
7. What is your occupation? I'm a haunting ghost, but before I died I was a high school student.
8. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? I'm around 5'6, and I'm weightless, being dead and all.
9. What color is your hair? Your eyes? My hair is a snowy white and my eyes are a baby blue.
10. What is your race? Elf/Human/Ghost.
11. To which social class do you belong? The Dead, but I was born from an Elven royal.
12. Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others? I think that I'm very beautiful. A lot of boys sure thought so while I was still alive.
13. What is your style of dress? I prefer the futuristic look while showing off my beautiful body. Revealing clothes are my favorite, but not too much skin. Don't want to give the wrong impression.
14. Do you have any scars, tattoos, birthmarks, or other distinguishing physical features? No.
15. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? No.
16. Are you right- or left-handed? Left-handed like my brother.
17. What does your voice sound like? Like a kitten playing the piano. Very sweet and gentle.
18. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Sophisticated.
19. Do you have any quirks or other defining characteristics? I tend to haunt someone more then someone else when they tick me off, or say something about me thinking I'm not there to hear it. Let's just say that I'm very gifted with computer viruses as well as device viruses.
Part 2: Growing Up
20. What is your earliest memory? When me and my twin brother used to play together as little children. Those were the days...
21. How much schooling have you had? I was pronounced dead in the summer before my fourth year in high school, so only elementary, middle school, and 3 years of high school.
22. Did you enjoy school? Yes very much.
23. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skills? In schools and looking things up on the computer. Like my twin brother when I was alive I was great with them.
24. How would you describe your childhood in general? Lots of fun and ignorant bliss. I didn't know about mom and dad's forbidden love story until middle school when our mortal father told us about it. He was the man that raised us. I thought it was very romantic.
25. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A computer technician or creator.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss? *Blushes.* My twin brother. He said that I could practice on him for my real crush in middle school.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? I died a virgin.
Part 3: Past Influences
28. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Helping Yuei show my twin brother the truth about his girlfriend, Angel, and finally got him to remember me. Sure it's an event of my afterlife, but I was so happy when he remembered who I was that I was able to move on in peace.
29. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Defeating Angel. And winning many awards at all of my science fairs.
30. What is your greatest regret? Dying before being able to tell my brother the truth about Angel.
31. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? When I asked my first crush to be my boyfriend I accidentally sneezed all over him because I had a cold. I should NOT have gone to school that day.
32. Do you have any secrets? I'm a half-elf princess from the dimension known as Leolion.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Hijacked someone's device and gave them an unbreakable virus.
34. When was the time you were the most frightened? I'm afraid of thunderstorms, so during my first one as a young girl I hid myself in the closet. In the end it was okay though because my twin brother sensed my fair, and went in there to be with me until the end.
35. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? No not at all.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic.
37. Do you believe in God? Yes.
38. Do you believe in an afterlife? I'm a ghost turned Angel in Heaven, so yes.
39. What is your greatest fear? Thunderstorms.
40. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Depends on what they are and their personalities.
41. What are your views on politics? Don't follow it.
42. What are your views on sex? Never had it, so I couldn't tell you. I think if two people really love each other and want to be together forever, then it's okay to do it.
43. What are your views on religion? I'm all for it.
44. What are your views on killing and other criminal acts? They should never be done. Angel killed me to get to my brother easier, and it was wrong of her to do so.
45. How much do you value money? I don't seeing as ghosts and angels don't need it. I did value it while I was alive though, and think it's good to have around in times of need.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Kill someone.
47. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? It has been done before.
48. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes I do.
49. Do you believe in the existence of supernatural beings? Yes I do. Duh...
50. Are you superstitious? Nope.
51. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? Very much so.
52. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? Very honest.
53. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No.
Part 5: Relationships With Others
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My brother, because he's always there for me, and I'm always there for him. It's a twin thing.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My best friend, Yuei because she has the same kind of kind heart as me, and the one I entrusted my brother too after my passing.
56. Who is your best friend? Yuei Tarada.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? No.
58. Do you have many friends? I had many while still alive, but only one while dead.
59. How do you relate to members of the same sex? Quite well.
60. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
61. What do you look for in a potential lover? He's got to be honest, gentle, understanding, caring, and has to be able to make me laugh when I'm feeling down.
62. How close are you to your family? I'm very close to my mortal father who raised us, but our elven mother was banished from Leolion, and we weren't allowed to see her after we were born. We don't know where she lives for there's many countries in our dimension. My brother and I aren't considered legit heirs to the throne because we're not purebloods, so as we grew up we had to stay on Earth with our father. Our half-brother Ren is the true prince. Rei works for Ren, so they're very close, and I met and talked with him a few times as well. We get along great!
63. Do you want marriage and/or a family? I can't now that I'm dead.
64. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? Angel, a succubus who tried to eat the soul of my brother through seduction. Enough said.
65. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I avoid conflict whenever I can, and try not to go to extreme measures, but sometimes things must be done.
66. How long does it usually take you to trust others? A very short time.
67. Do you hold grudges? Only when people do terrible things.
68. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Yes I find myself to be a great leader.
69. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Yes.
70. How well do you express yourself? Quite well.
71. How quickly do you judge others? Depends on the person and situation.
72. Do you care what others think of you? Only when it's something nice.
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
73. What is your favorite pastime? Computer technology.
74. What is your most treasured possession? Right now it's my Angel wings.
75. What is your favorite color? Silver.
76. What is your favorite food? Strawberries.
77. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? I love looking at paintings in art museums, and I listen to classical music.
78. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? No.
79. How do you spend typical free time? On or in a computer.
80. What is your most cherished fantasy? Being alive again, working alongside my brother as the Co-Technician of E.L.F.S.
81. How long is your attention span? Pretty long. I pay very close attention to things.
82. What do you find funny? A noobie trying to beat me at computer games online. Also jokes that I find amusing.
83. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? When people make fun of me or my brother.
84. How do you deal with stress? More computer time.
85. How much athletic ability do you have? Not the athletic type.
86. How much artistic ability do you have? I have a lot. I can paint and draw pretty well in art class when I took it.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? I love animals, and I like children.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? It's about even. Sometimes I make things up as I go along, and sometimes I plan things out.
89. What are your pet peeves? When people run their nails on a blackboard, or interrupt me when I'm talking.
Part 7: Self Images
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? My ability to be there for others when they need me the most.
91. What is your greatest weakness? I beat myself up when I fail at something.
92. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That I'm dead.
93. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? I'm extroverted.
94. Do you like yourself? Yes I do.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? I already defeated Angel, so that's pretty much it for me.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still dead.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I didn't get to choose. Angel got me alone in an alley way and stabbed me right through my heart, bringing it out the other end with her long demonic claws before pulling it out for me to see it just before squeezing it, thus ending my life. There was blood everywhere...
98. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My kind heart.
99. What three words best describe your personality? Kind, Fun, and Smart.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Same as number 99.
Manage Your Items