Female - 20
"Secrets are what makes a story."
Hey guys, call me Samm. I'm having a really relaxed semester this year and I'm home or near my laptop the majority of the day, so I thought I'd brush up on my writing skills and get some roleplaying in. wink
And hey--I don't care if your roleplay has even 100+ pages if you're still accepting peeps, I like to read (well, like, the last 15 pages or so, I don't have patience to read all those pages before I start playing).
Here's my qualifications:
- I can do literate, but I actually prefer semi-literate games.
- I am very active and can post several times per day or as often as any other member.
- I can write 2-6 paragraphs on average, sometimes more but rarely less than 2 (in certain cases with dialogue).
- I enjoy discussing and planning in-game events, twists, etc. and I don't mind killing off my characters for story purposes.
- I can play any gender and most races and ages up to 25 years old.
- I prefer to play roles that fill a need in the story.
Here's my standards:
Things I won't play:
- Any games in which the description exceeds 6 paragraphs. That's a lot to read just to get the basic story and the situation the characters are being dropped into; seriously that's unnecessary.
- Anything in which I have to be an animal or anthropomorphic character.
- Any fandoms (except Pokemon if I'm in the right mood or things loosely based on fandoms).
- Anything sex-centric.
Things I like to play:
- High School/College
- Enchanted Forest
- Bars, Taverns, and Inns
- Pirates (normal sea variety)
- Romance (arranged marriages or what have you)
- Creatures of the Night/Supernatural
Things I LOVE to play:
- Medieval Fantasy Adventures
- Science Fiction Dystopias
- Sky/Space Pirates
Feel free to PM me for a game.
· Sun May 06, 2012 @ 07:18pm · 0 Comments