That's right, I'm actually using my journal. You know what they say, get it all out before the people around you indirectly kill you via heart attack. So...here's the List of s**t You Really Shouldn't Be Doing to Others. I'll add more as the situations come to me.
December 25, 2009
- Do not ruin someone's day, nag, nag, nag, bother and verbally bash them and then when they start yelling at you, yell back at them that they're attempting to ruin your own day and that they should stop 'cause you're not gonna let 'em and they need to quit being an a*****e. Hypocrite.
- This one applies to MSN/WLM or just about any IM program you have. If you tell someone you are going to bed, actually ******** within ten minutes after that. Half hour after at the latest. And if you don't wanna do that, go to away/busy/appear offline. s**t. Don't stay online (available) for an hour or more. And definitely don't tell me that you were chatting with someone long after ten minutes after you said you were going to bed, the next day. Just say you don't wanna talk to them and get it over with. Please. Seriously.
- Don't be a b***h to someone around the holidays, and/or even your own birthday and then stare at them confused when you realize the person you were a b***h to didn't give you any gifts. Don't even ask them about it, even if they said they were gonna get you some gifts, 'cause you'll make yourself look even more like a ignorant scrooge. Just walk away.
December 26, 2009
- You would think this one would be obvious. If you have two friends, and the first friend is rude and extremely mean to the second friend, you have no right to go off on the second friend because the second friend went off on the first friend. And you definitely have no right to use the differences in how long you've known each friend to justify this action, either. Even personality traits don't justify that s**t. Learn how to be a damn friend please.
· Sat Dec 26, 2009 @ 03:19am · 0 Comments