Well... I have started college now, and at first I thought that it was gonna suck for a few reasons:
1. I actually have to start doing work.
2. My ex-girlfriend is in one of my classes
3. My ex-friend is in one of my classes.
4. I wouldn't be able to see my bf as much.
But it isn't that bad anymore now that I've actually been into it for a few days. The work isn't that bad and my ex-girlfriend got moved to another class after threatening me. My ex-friend is now my best friend and I get to see my bf after school everyday.
Here is my schedule for people who wonder where I am during the day:
Western Civ: Mon, Wed, Fri 9:00am to 9:50am
English 2: Tues, Thurs 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm
Math: Tues, Thurs 10:00am to 11:45
Intro To Relg: Mon, Wed 12:00pm to 1:15pm
· Thu Sep 03, 2009 @ 07:15pm · 0 Comments