||Song name game, straight from Facebook!
Taken right out of my Facebook notes, unedited.
IF YOU READ THIS YOU LOST THE GAME... okay on to the real thing. I stole this from Jenny who stole it from James. For your ease, all French, Russian, and instrumental songs have been omitted. Shame, I have so many on my iPod it'll obliterate a lot of possibilities.
IF YOU ARE TAGGED, THAT MEANS I WANT YOU TO PLAY!
The Rules are as follows:
Step 1: Put your MP3 player/iTunes or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line or so from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. (I'm not gonna do this, not worth it.)
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
Here we go.
WARNING: OBSCURE SONGS INHABIT HERE, EVEN WITH THE OMISSIONS.
1. The rain has touched my steps, the rain has touched my smile
2. All my life I've been waiting, in my mind, in a rocking chair
3. In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came (EASY)
4. Shadows dancing slowly on my wall, moonlight painted silver to the sound of heartbeat
5. I don't need your strength anymore, 'cause you've made me strong
6. Baby, where's that place that time stands still?
7. I'm giving up on everything, because you've messed me up
8. Deliver me out of my sadness
9. Close your eyes, don't say a word, sleep is a respite from things absurd (Katie and Mary...)
10. What you never know won't hurt you
11. If I could take this moment forever, turn the pages of my mind
12. Take a part of my world if you want to, but be a part of it
13. Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you (for you, JeniTori)
14. Go, and hunt her, and fight her, and kill her (my, how violent)
15. Cold and frosty morning, there's not a lot to say
16. You know that feeling you get, you feel you're older than time (Jenny, you BETTER get this.)
17. Run, running all the time, running to the future
18. I don't know what it is that makes me feel alive (I think I see a trend here)
19. I only want to say, if there is a way, take this cup away from me
20. You're saying you've been thrown off track (alright, girls, go wild)
21. No one mourns the wicked, now at last she's dead and gone
22. Days spent alone fade away like haze, "hello" whisper your lips to me
23. Around the world in eighty days we sailed the seven seas
24. This office that we are standing in is yours now, our work is at an end
25. No father figure in the house, and I'm wonderin' how I'm gonna work it out
26. Laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes, walk in the park under sapphire skies
27. There's a game you wanna play, there's a risk you would like to take
28. Try to tell me what I shouldn't do, you should know by now I won't listen to you
29. Burning sands, winds of desire, mirrored oasis, reflect a burning fire
30. Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble (that was unexpected...)
I was courteous and put a little more than one line on a lot of them so it would be a little easier.
Please don't copy from anyone else's. I'll post the answers in a week or so. Some may have more than one answer (covers and such) so you may be right even though my iPod says you aren't.
Eto Ne Ray just came on so I'm gonna just listen to that for a while...
If you have already played on Facebook, copy your answers onto a comment, do NOT change them. Sanke.
And please comment. That's how you play.
· Sun Aug 17, 2008 @ 05:16am · 1 Comments