So today i made poster ad put it on my wall i cal it The Ten
What's on there is:
1. Forgive the action, forget the intent
2. Speak slowly, get angry even slower
3. Love people not things, use things not people
4. Don'r ASSUME because then you're making an a** out of U and ME
5. God will give me what i need nothing more and nothing less. For having anything i should know i'm blessed.
6. God respects me when i work but he loves to hear me sing
7. The harder you work the more you get, the less you work the less you get.
8. For every evil under the sun there's a remedy or there is none. If there be one seek til you find it. If there be none nevermind it.
9. Time is something not worth wasting, what's done is done so stop complaining.
10. Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
And that's The Ten
Then i water color painted a cross and in it i wrote "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer" which means:
joyful in hope - ( i don't remember )
patient in affliction - Do not rush wounds to heal
faithful in prayer - pray every day/night
That's what i did today ^-^ and i'm rather proud of myself...except that the cross picture is horible but still. It's the fact i held up my religion and said "What will people think when they hear i'm a Jesus freak? what will people do when they find that it's true? I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak. There aint no desguising the truth." (i was actually singing that song, "I'm a Jesus freak", while painting. It's very nice ^-^
· Sun Dec 30, 2007 @ 04:44am · 0 Comments