So, life just decided to take a giant crap all over me and my roommate today. Let's start with what's going on with her:
1. Her grandmother is dying and her mother is flying back to France in order to be with her.
2. Her mother missed her plane because she accidentally left her passport at home.
3. Her dog went into surgery because she had a tumor on her eye and now has to have a cone on for two weeks.
4. Has a ton of homework to do, so an all nighter is in order.
Now for my problems:
1. Today is the four month anniversary of my grandmother's death.
2. My car had to be taken to the shop because it was driving funny only for them to realize that my wheel was about to fall off and the part comes in on Friday-- but I need to drive to classes and work!
3. I have a ton of homework to do.
4. My dad called me and told me that my great grandfather is dying, so I'll be flying across the country to go to the funeral sometime this month-- the prognosis is not good at all.
5. I have to beg my boss to let me have time off for the funeral, which could happen any time now.
So, that's why life has taken a giant s**t on my apartment in general. Someone, give me a hug!
In the meantime, take a gander at the song that's been stuck in my head for days and days...
you know you want to click it...
· Thu Oct 25, 2007 @ 05:41am · 1 Comments