Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I Praise GOD for ____ : fill in the blank !! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MUMZIE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:17 pm
is this for reall eek

----
YAY!!~ im soo proud of my pandy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
click here to feed me a burrito!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 pm
I praise GOD for showing me the Truth. For the truth has truly set me free heart  

Lunatic Kisses

PacifisticDynamite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 pm
I praise God for my blessings.

I praise God for my Camp and the way it works in the lives of children and in the way it works in mine.

I praise God for His Word and its guidance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:11 am
Not one of you have treated God right. All of you have used his holiness for a savior in your time of need. No one used God as a friend in the time you don't need him. Even the ones that say you do are just lying to yourselves. PM me if you disagree.  

snow_pain

Zora Dee

Aged Raider

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:51 pm
snow_pain
Not one of you have treated God right. All of you have used his holiness for a savior in your time of need. No one used God as a friend in the time you don't need him. Even the ones that say you do are just lying to yourselves. PM me if you disagree.

I beg to differ.

While many believers are as hypocritical as you say they are, there are a few Christians out there who praise and follow God whether or not they are in need.

My mother is a great example. She always says "I don't follow God because of what He can give me, and I don't pray just so He can bless me. I do it because He is worthy and He deserves it. Even if I don't have a roof over my head, and I have nothing left, I will still do it."
Whether she is happy and feeling great or in terrible pain and sickness, she still pleases God and remains faithful. And I only wish I could be half as good.

So I praise God for people like her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 am
Zora Darkblade
snow_pain

I beg to differ.

While many believers are as hypocritical as you say they are, there are a few Christians out there who praise and follow God whether or not they are in need.

My mother is a great example. She always says "I don't follow God because of what He can give me, and I don't pray just so He can bless me. I do it because He is worthy and He deserves it. Even if I don't have a roof over my head, and I have nothing left, I will still do it."
Whether she is happy and feeling great or in terrible pain and sickness, she still pleases God and remains faithful. And I only wish I could be half as good.

So I praise God for people like her.

me too...i beg to differ too i guess..  

No place like 127 0 0 1

KMW92

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:10 pm
I praise God for loving me when I didn't love him.

I praise God for allowing our unworthy souls to join him in the Kingdom of Heaven.

I praise God for giving me a family that loves on another.

I praise God for mending my heart when it breaks.

I praise God for all my blessings.

I praise God for existing and look after me when others have forgotten.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 pm
I praise and thank God for dying on the cross for MY sins, and washing away my sins and giving me salvation as a gift. ANd he's Alive!!!! I'm glad he lives within me and I want to prove that I'm his child day by day. smile
It's amazing- we as people are blinded by the cloud of confusion and uncertainty.

We should wake up and open our eyes to the truth that we are his people, we should not feel alone...
Revelations --> one day he's going to come back and conquer and there will be no more tears no more sorrow and no more pain--

i love the song
that's why i praise him, that's why I sing
that's why we offer him our everything
that's why I love him and worhip the King
because he gave his everything

AMEN!!  

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 pm
I praise God for giving me a great life. And for music!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:51 pm
I praise God for giving me the love of the most wonderful person in the world.
I question God for his decision that she should leave this world.
I hate God for taking her instead of me.  

Kateryna of Kyiv

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces