Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
03 - 11  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:52 pm
Oh, come on. Then how come Josh knew about him then? I dunno. Charles doesn't seem the type to lie, unless he's being smooth about it. Which I guess he is right now. In a way. DARNIT. I wanna know! =D

An example of how Charles is a smartass but also smart enough not to get into trouble for it. <3 And if May's nice . . . do I hear MATCHMAKING? I doubt it, but the thought will get me through the night!  

hatsuu-kun

Noa Anon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:08 pm
Wowza! Charles is awsomee awsome! Yay charles, thats my third favorite lie by you: "'You're in my ******** way, moron, and stop using up all the oxygene.'"
^^ Even if he didn't say it to Josh in reality, it would be awsome to see the difference of josh's reaction if charles said it to him or may did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:29 pm
*gibbers*

[... not only at the page, but at what I got for the last quote. You spoil me. *is now a loyal slave*]

I love Charles and Metis. They're so amusingly adorable together. And that fourth panel is sheer gorgeousness.

And see, Charles, the thing is, Metis doesn't want to be left alone. He just wants to be luuuuurved [by Josh~]. Seriously, I wonder how Metis will react to Josh just leaving him alone...? Betcha he'll be wanting Josh's attention back, even if it's not in entirely a good way. And even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself. *laughs*  

amsdia

Starlight_Mask

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:00 pm
amsdia
*gibbers*

[... not only at the page, but at what I got for the last quote. You spoil me. *is now a loyal slave*]

I love Charles and Metis. They're so amusingly adorable together. And that fourth panel is sheer gorgeousness.

And see, Charles, the thing is, Metis doesn't want to be left alone. He just wants to be luuuuurved [by Josh~]. Seriously, I wonder how Metis will react to Josh just leaving him alone...? Betcha he'll be wanting Josh's attention back, even if it's not in entirely a good way. And even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself. *laughs*

Your totally right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:19 pm
Ahh. Charles <3

My favorite. D:

daijo booty

Wheezing Sailor

Luce-nu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:11 am
I sometimes think I understand Charles, but then I realize I dont. He's too awesome...just too bloody awesome.

Anyway...on the NEW pages...
What happened to pages 12-14? And page 15 and 16 are in the wrong order...I'm sure this is realized, but I thought I'd be the devoted fan and point it out anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:21 pm
Aaahhh, sorry, you weren't meant to see those pages. sweatdrop
I ******** up when I uploaded, I must've typed in the date wrong. Sorry about that.  

Tinuu
Captain

Luce-nu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:55 pm
I figured as much.
But now I can boast I know something others dont know! Whee! And I wont shaaarreee!

Yess...I do not act my age! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 am
Not applicable for me, but since no one has said it.

V for Vendetta. By Valerie... or Valerie's grandma... depends on how you see it xD  

panda-ne

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff