PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:23 pm
hey plp tell me who was a better charmed one pru or paige

my $ is on paige heart but pru did have better leadership heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:27 pm
I like Paige, Pru got on my nerves..  

babyshady

Squall747

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:53 pm
PRU!!!!!!!!! I love her heart heart . I'm sad she died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:41 pm
Squall747
PRU!!!!!!!!! I love her heart heart . I'm sad she died.

me 2, she was my fav. Paige just doesnt seem powerful enough....let me explain. Her powers are cooler, but she cant send someone flying into the wall and she doesnt have the same presence (sp?) that Prue had. Prue was more kick butt, and paige is more... quirky.  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

Hidden_x_Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:00 pm
I like both in different ways. Paige is more of the younger sister so shes hard to compare to with prue. I think paige has a beter bond with her sisters and prue was a better super witch... paige pathway to power isn't too right to me cuz she doesn't symbolize super witch to me... she to me is more... passive?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:35 pm
Hidden_x_Heart
I like both in different ways. Paige is more of the younger sister so shes hard to compare to with prue. I think paige has a beter bond with her sisters and prue was a better super witch... paige pathway to power isn't too right to me cuz she doesn't symbolize super witch to me... she to me is more... passive?

that is a good way of putting it. i completely agree!  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

CharmedAmber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:59 am
I like them both but prue was just soooooo......KOOL! u know? But Paige is good and bought something fresh to the show! And when she came into it it was sad that prue died but i really liked the episodes afterwards , when the sisters new bond started to form! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:08 pm
I honestly liked them both, the more I wastch the earlier season, it's harder to choose. Before I saw the first couple seasons, I totally picked paige, now it's just both.  

icedancer16

tomygirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:28 pm
I like Paige because Prue was too bossy! and paige actually had a sense of humor, unlike Prue who was always uptight and.. mean... but that's just what i think... blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:11 pm
paige is cooler but prue had way better powers! they were awsome and she has better leader ship  

PinayCutie

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:31 pm
PinayCutie
paige is cooler but prue had way better powers! they were awsome and she has better leader ship

agreed agreed afreed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:49 pm
Prue was a better leader but I found her to be too dominating. Everything was her say and she often didn't work with her sisters as a team.
Once she left, Piper and Phoebe gained a lot more independence and self confidence.

I like Paige. I find her to be a nice middle ground between Phoebe's non-active powers and Piper's explosive ones. She also co-operates better with the other two.  

non642

noramie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:10 pm
Prue was ok but I like Paige better because she is very friendly and work better with her sisters. Prue did work with them but she was tough with them...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:57 pm
Paige is better!!!  

demonchild10154

akashadracul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:50 am
pru was a better leader and could handle majic and always thought of consequences but paige is just more fun. . she is more freespirited not so uptight liek pru. . .  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff