Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Rules And Annoucements
General Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

thats ok. im not really hurting for members . they are doing pretty good so far.

Thats good to hear.. some Rp guilds seem to go inactive when a few ppl stop posting all together..
yeah i noticed that in alot of the guilds that i am in. i try to make things light and fun in my guilds

That is always a good thing to do to keep the guild happy while interesting smilies/icon_smile.gif
i dont make many rules in my guilds , that tends to scare away other members so i just use the TOS and gaia rules in there. most of the time i lose members but i do my own way of recruiting to get them in there

Yeah having alot of rules can sometime scare ppl from joining.. I know it would scare me a bit seeing heaps of rules and all haha.
recruiting in your own way is better that way you find more permanent members than advertising the guild would.. Most of the time advertising seems to only draw ppl in only for them to go inactive  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

thats ok. im not really hurting for members . they are doing pretty good so far.

Thats good to hear.. some Rp guilds seem to go inactive when a few ppl stop posting all together..
yeah i noticed that in alot of the guilds that i am in. i try to make things light and fun in my guilds

That is always a good thing to do to keep the guild happy while interesting smilies/icon_smile.gif
i dont make many rules in my guilds , that tends to scare away other members so i just use the TOS and gaia rules in there. most of the time i lose members but i do my own way of recruiting to get them in there

Yeah having alot of rules can sometime scare ppl from joining.. I know it would scare me a bit seeing heaps of rules and all haha.
recruiting in your own way is better that way you find more permanent members than advertising the guild would.. Most of the time advertising seems to only draw ppl in only for them to go inactive
yeah i do have one of my guilds advertized but it didnt draw anyone to my guild. so i go to other guilds and pick out whom i want to join my guild.  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

yeah i do have one of my guilds advertized but it didnt draw anyone to my guild. so i go to other guilds and pick out whom i want to join my guild.

Hmm not a bad idea actually haha hand picking ppl that you know will stay active  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

Hmm not a bad idea actually haha hand picking ppl that you know will stay active
you can send a friends request if you want to ..im usually on at different times of the day and night. I respond to all my pms that are sent to me  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

you can send a friends request if you want to ..im usually on at different times of the day and night. I respond to all my pms that are sent to me

I will send one soon xD.. The times that I am on vary but none the less I will also reply to all pms too  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

I will send one soon xD.. The times that I am on vary but none the less I will also reply to all pms too
my name is jenn and i am a gaian oldie (39 years old)  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

Nice to meet you.. Im Tan but you can call me Tek and as for age I am only 17..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

nice to meet you too. so how long you been on gaia?  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

Ive been on gaia for about 3 years.. but this is my second account. My first account got banned coz someone hacked it and went on a bender so started from scratch late last year to get back to where I am now.. You?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

Ive been on gaia for about 3 years.. but this is my second account. My first account got banned coz someone hacked it and went on a bender so started from scratch late last year to get back to where I am now.. You?
i signed up on gaia back in 2004 on a previous account and then someone hacked me and i lost everything so here i am back again and this time no one is going to get into my new account.  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

i signed up on gaia back in 2004 on a previous account and then someone hacked me and i lost everything so here i am back again and this time no one is going to get into my new account.

Seems we both have had bad luck with hackers... But yeah no one is getting near my account this time  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

Seems we both have had bad luck with hackers... But yeah no one is getting near my account this time
i have a few other accounts on gaia but they are made into cat avatars and i rarely play on them though. this is my main account on gaia.  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

i have a few other accounts on gaia but they are made into cat avatars and i rarely play on them though. this is my main account on gaia.

Cat avatars? nice haha I only have the one account. I find having more than one can be bothersome and hard to maintain  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

Cat avatars? nice haha I only have the one account. I find having more than one can be bothersome and hard to maintain
yeah it can be but i have all my info wrote down so that i dont forget what the passwords are and all  

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:
TekNeTiC Wrote:
rockchic73 Wrote:

yeah it can be but i have all my info wrote down so that i dont forget what the passwords are and all

haha I will have to do that if I ever make some more accounts.. but I am pretty unorganized xD so might misplace the info haha  
Rules And Annoucements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games