Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  gold.
View Results

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:11 pm
Yeah, question.

If there are no spaces available, what can we do? I'm sure buying somebody out is out of the question, so does this mean we have to wait?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 pm
3nodding Agrees with guy above.  

Galexgan

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Israf3l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:29 am
I love it how were all asking questions that arent getting answered >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 pm
I'd like to rent a sub forum, if there is one available.

Sensoa

nimsaj_eiram_eblmuh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 pm
i want to rent one too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:25 pm
id like to rent one but i actually have a purpose for renting one nothing like contests or popularity or nothing like that i have a reason that meens something to people see i was watching oprah today and on her show she was reading articles and things from sites about how to moleste kids and she said that the only reason that they havenot found and caught these guys is because of the lack of funding so i propose to start a program im wanting to call it P.A.P.S or people. against. petefile. safety. im hoping that with the start of this program we can spread awarness of all the petofiles in todays world it would a non profit organization that would recruit the best of the best hackers from everywhere to track down and find these guys then telling the police where they are it would be a non profit organization because any donations we recieve would go towards paying the hackers and police officers that help put these guys behind bars if you agree with me then help me and get the the word out so i dont want to rent one i want to buy one ill donate the 2500 to the guild for the subforum and plz have it locked until its ready ill need someone to make banners thougth to help spread the word if you help that would very apreiciated  

erickadue

cruelrule IV

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:02 am
hey can we rent one for a full year???? and if so do we get discount???  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 am
erickadue
id like to rent one but i actually have a purpose for renting one nothing like contests or popularity or nothing like that i have a reason that meens something to people see i was watching oprah today and on her show she was reading articles and things from sites about how to moleste kids and she said that the only reason that they havenot found and caught these guys is because of the lack of funding so i propose to start a program im wanting to call it P.A.P.S or people. against. petefile. safety. im hoping that with the start of this program we can spread awarness of all the petofiles in todays world it would a non profit organization that would recruit the best of the best hackers from everywhere to track down and find these guys then telling the police where they are it would be a non profit organization because any donations we recieve would go towards paying the hackers and police officers that help put these guys behind bars if you agree with me then help me and get the the word out so i dont want to rent one i want to buy one ill donate the 2500 to the guild for the subforum and plz have it locked until its ready ill need someone to make banners thougth to help spread the word if you help that would very apreiciated
Don't cry just cause uncle touched you as a kid. Also, 1, learn to spell. 2, I want to just laugh about that whole hackers s**t. 3, OPRAH hahahahaha mindless zombie. 4, You're going to rent a sub-forum and advertise on gaia your not yet constructed site? Also most hackers aren't dumbasses so don't expect to find any.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

China Ishida

6,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 pm
I want to rent one for rps with real people.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 pm
Good idea this.
I may do it some day.  

Emanation

Romantic Fairy

Artoro

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:50 pm
I'd like one biggrin
Not now, though...
When I et my pay from my job at the end of the month...
(Its a Gaia job)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm
If xXDeathsHeirXx hasn't paid lately and has lost the RP forest, I would like to buy it.  

yamikasake

Les the Cat

1,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 am
I would like to rent a sub-forum. Please PM with the appropriate info. However, if this involves possibly bumping someone, disregard  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:48 pm
I'd like to rent one.  

Arianna Loves Chu

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Compushock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Drink beer from a subforum? Brilliant!  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2