Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:04 am
Record #42.1: SHOP NAME: Phoenix Feathers Services

` Phoenix Feathers Services
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. MRC#42.1: KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Galicae
INDEX: Services: Advice
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: A unique shop that offers services not found much elsewhere, such as achievements, <3ing, voting, professional list management, and editing/proofreading.
PRICES: 0g-750K (Editing and list management will always vary)

KUDOS = 1

1. surprised Luneamour: He came up to me and directed me to his shop- his prices are low so I gave him a nice tip. His instructions were very clear, and he was very patient with me. He helped me with a lot of my achievements and I couldn't have done it without his shop. I highly recommend his services to other people if they are looking for their achievements to be done quick, cheap, and easy (tip him big tho srsly he's gr8.) [240]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 pm
Record #42.2: SHOP NAME: Hearts R Us

` Hearts R Us
User Image

. MRC#42.2 KUDOS = 4

OWNER: Hearts R Us
INDEX: Services: Bumping, Achievement help
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I can <3 you up to 32 times per thread, I help with all achievements for free(charging only for fire starter and popular), and I'm super fast and friendly. I can get you your achievements all within one day or less depending on how many you have.
PRICES: 100 gold a <3, free for everything else.

KUDOS = 4

1. sassy homosexual: Work was done quickly and the owner of the shop is very nice~ [241]

2. rip my panties: Great low prices and the owner is very reliable, got the work done quick. [241]

3. Paper Mache Dollfie: Service was quick, friendly and efficient. I had absolutely no complaints. They're great! [241]

4. BEARRS: i love this shop because it's helped me get the popular achievement; without it, i still would've waited around for slow <3's not knowing when i'll finish. also it's at a great, affordable price for everyone! [241]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 pm
Record # 42.3: GUILD NAME: Our Village
OWNER: JoyRose
INDEX: Special Interest
PURPOSE OF GUILD: A place to have fun with friends! Contests and Games of all kinds! We are friendly and helpful. We have a role play forum and a place for out-of-guild ads.
COST TO JOIN: 1g (just for administrative purposes)

KUDOS  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:21 am
Record # 42.4: SHOP NAME: The PUUURFECT Bump Service

` The PUUURFECT Bump Service

. MRC#42.4: KUDOS = 3

OWNER: Dy Onna
INDEX: Services: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Providing you a friendly service for all your threads bumping needs. With cute adorable kitties. Everyone loves kitties!
PRICES: 100k a bump

KUDOS = 3

1. Nachos Tacos X:They bumped a lot and helped my quest out a lot, I would definitely order from them again!!! [244]

2. skrinkleandskrod: First off the owner is really nice. Like really. It's not fake just to appease her customers. She's awesome. The service was timed very well, consistent, & even brought me people to the thread! I recommend her anytime. [245]

3. Sullen ForeverAngel: The shop owner and bumper was amazing and friendly. They followed my order specifically and were amazing. I enjoyed her very much and will be using her again!!! [245]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:57 pm
Record # 42.5: SHOP NAME: A Tale to be Told
` A Tale to be Told

. MRC#42.5
OWNER: Sullen ForeverAngel
INDEX: Services: Other
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: A writing shop. I write anything from fan fiction, short stories, to poetry if asked. I research everything I'm asked to write before I do and have yet to have a single complaint.
PRICES: Name your price

KUDOS = 2

1. CaliforniaCupCakes: The owner of this shop is a wonderful writer, they are kind and considerate to the one ordering. The order skeleton is really easy to understand and fill out. short sweet and simple. they go into great detail with there stories they write. i will be going back to them in the future for more business [244]

2. Mr_nice: She is a good writer and i will use her shop again. The person writes fast and don´t take a crazy amount of gold. I have been to this shop before and i will use it again. [244]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:15 pm
Record # 42.6: SHOP NAME: Cloth Modification Items
OWNER: shaphat
INDEX: Resource
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: Items that cut clothing

KUDOS = 1

1. JoyRose: So cool! And well-organized. [244]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm
Record # 42.7: RESOURCE NAME: RP Post Layout Guide & Tutorial + Sources + Codes + Tips
OWNER: In Desolation
INDEX: Resource
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: Posting hints

KUDOS = 3

1. JoyRose: This is good for anyone who wants to make their posts pretty, not just role players.

2. Skyeworks: The formatting was easy to find everything and it was convenient so that I didn't have to read all of it but could just jump right to the part I needed help with! [246]

3. Wicca Witch E: I LIKE THIS RESOURCE! [247]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:33 pm
Record # 42.8: GUILD NAME: AskED The Staff: Answer Archive
OWNER: Platonix
INDEX: Guild: Services
PURPOSE OF GUILD:
COST TO JOIN: 0

KUDOS = 2

1. JoyRose: This is a Great Guild!

2. rimedragona: It's very organized, and you can find things either by date or topic. Platonix is very dedicated and has made a pretty invaluable resource, imo. I check it every week because I can't make the ATS, and it's way easier than going through the thread myself. [246]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:46 am
Record # 42.9: SHOP NAME: The R.R. Color Shop (also known as The Wind Fox's Art Shop, no posts for a year
` The R.R. Color Shop

. MRC # 42.9 KUDOS = 5

OWNER: The Raven Rose
INDEX: Art: Otherat least 1 bil
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Shop provides excellent coloring skills to line art. Only when granted permission by the artists. Now: drawings of OC also available!
PRICES: minimum 1 bil

KUDOS = 5

1. Dy Onna: Great quality coloring! She's very quick to get your art colored, very friendly and is willing to correct something you don't like. Her shop is very simple and ordering is quick easy. She will only color art that's granted permission by the artist. [245]

2. DarkestGemini: i like her shop alot she's a magnificent colorist for Kittysaurus Rawr i think they work together perfectly as a team and possibly have a bond of great friends and sistership i would recommend raven's shop for anybody here [246]

3. Sami-Fire: Fast service for great work and a good price! You give her your stuff and it comes out beautiful~ [247]

4. Cat Dee Bo: Raven is a friend of mine and she does a wonderful job giving life in the form of color. She is able to bring a beautiful work of line-art and bring such great detail in the likeness of the colors and making them blend so well. I will definitely be coming to her for future coloring-jobs and recommend her for sure [247]

5. Madam Dawn: The thread owner, Raven Rose, is an amazing colorist! She is very perceptive in the color choices she uses and skillful in the way she applies them to line art! Her prices are reasonable and I've never had to wait more then a few days for the art! Raven herself is an absolute joy to talk, too! She will always have a place in my subscribed threads! [247]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 pm
Record # 42.10: SHOP NAME: Butterfly Bumps
OWNER: Love Renewed
INDEX: Service: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It's a bump shop run by a fun person, who ran a bump shop for two years before starting a new one. She doesn't waste your time or your gold either. She always accepts orders unless they break ToS. Orders of all amounts get taken on.
PRICES: All numbered bumps are free! Unlimited bumps are bribe only.

* Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Kudos in MRC, March 26, 2014! *
* Awarded the RUBY CERTIFICATE for 30 Kudos in MRC, June 28, 2015 *

Kudos 1-25 in MRC#40.15 KUDOS = 42

26. drunk gfx: Even though their shop is very full, the bumpers are still dedicated to doing work on all their clients. They are also very adaptable and were great with my special requests! I've hired bumpers before but these ones went above and beyond to make my experience good. [247]

27. TinyTeaparty: I can't not agree with what everyone else has said. If I were to recommend some bumpers it'd be these lovely people <3 [247]

28. Jong Kook: Love Renewed is one of the nicest bump shop owners that I've met thus far... and I've gone through quite a lot. The shop is always packed, but there always seems to be someone around to bump here and there. Prices are very reasonable and all the bumpers are pretty friendly. No limits on time, bumps, or whatever are amazing - the shop is extremely flexible with requests that other shops would reject or charge a lot more extra for. I noticed Love Renewed monitors all bumpers like a hawk sometimes and notifies them when they've mismarked a bump or something of the sort... which is more kudos to her and how she runs the shop. I'd absolutely recommend the place for anyone searching for somewhere reliable. They won't vanish on you suddenly like other shops have done... and if they do, well... just take a poke at the shop and they'll immediately begin bumping again. Mistakes happen, but they correct it asap. [247]

29. Senorita Hope: This shop is AWESOME! I've ordered from them a number of times since they opened and adore the shop owner and her staff. [248]

30. Sofaking Adorabel: They are very consistent with bumps and will even keep me informed if I got a post that I might've missed. [249]

31. ChewyNote: They were the first bump shop to ACTUALLY finish my order. Seriously. A+ [250]

32. Bach Choy (now Fetty Bach): Good service. Friendly. Affordable. Consistent. [250]

33. One Little Jay:Everytime I have ordered from them they are freindly and helpful. they get back to you quickly, and they cater thier service to your needs. [250]

34. Saftey-Pin-Kisses: I've ordered from them multiple times and each time they've been a dream. One of the most reliable bump shops I've ordered from [251]

35. iDesiSaurus: Because these gaians are so nice enough to bump my quest thread while I am not around and I really really appreciate this so much [251]

36. GrizzlyBear0432: Bumps where spaciously separated . [251]

37. The Greek Myth: Provided 100 FREE bumps to a "Buying thread" which helped us massively when it came to starting up and becoming active! Now we are 104 pages in and I'm sure a huge part of that is down to this shop. Bumps were evenly spread and quoted myself and the other owner when we missed posts ourself! 100% would recommend and use again! [252]

38. Giraffe Swag: Though I only ordered 100 bumps (under 1000 bumps is technically free, it's great go to this shop), I felt kinda guilty knowing it was free so I paid them anyway. I really enjoyed their services! They did what I needed and went above and beyond as well, my request was at least 2 bumps a day to keep the thread going, but they went beyond and even quoted me when I missed a response in my shop as well as quoting me with an item correction. The workers there are really dedicated to their work and I'm pretty sure Butterfly Bumps will be the only shop I go to for bumps o u o I recommend this shop for those in need of bumps! [252]

39. Feera Ciravelux: They did a great job following my orders, and were very friendly to everyone! I definitely recommend this shop to everyone who is looking for bumping service! [253]

40. Bach Choy: Consistent service, very friendly. There's a great system, plenty of bumpers, and they're one cohesive unit. I had no trouble; it was very easy to rely on them. [253]

41. Poyoyo: As a staff member, I've had a great experience working for Butterfly Bumps. It has a very open and friendly atmosphere which kept me motivated. After coming back onto Gaia from a 6 month hiatus, I was even able to make new friends from this experience. Many orders are accepted, I rarely see any that are turned down so I would definitively recommend this bumping shop to others! [253]

42. Kapryse: Miss Butterfly and her staff are both generous and kind. They complete their job perfectly and are always around to lend a helping hand. Anytime one of my threads needs bumped, I will immediately go here! [253]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:03 pm
Record # 42.11: GUILD NAME: Newbie Supporting & Training Guild
OWNER: Ebania
INDEX: Service Guild
PURPOSE OF GUILD: This guild helps new and confused Gaians get direction and make friends. It gives experienced Gaians a place to help out. It boasts a resources subforum that is well-organized and open to the public (the guild is private, which means anyone can see those great resources).
COST TO JOIN: 0

Earned the CRYSTAL AWARD for 15 Kudos in MRC on October 6, 2010!
Earned the RUBY AWARD for 30 Kudos in MRC on January 16, 2011!
Earned the GOLD AWARD for 50 Kudos in MRC on October 6, 2011!
Earned the SAPPHIRE AWARD for 75 Kudos in MRC on September 9, 2012!
Earned the EMERALD AWARD for 100 Kudos in MRC on October 20, 2013!

KUDOS #1-25 in MRC # 32.14 KUDOS #26-50 in MRC # 36.3 KUDOS #50-75 in MRC # 38.4 KUDOS #76-100 in MRC # 39.15 KUDOS #101-125 in MRC # 41.11

TOTAL KUDOS =148

126. KonaLove62114: Makes being a newbie a breeze! Thanks for the support! [248]

127. MikasaX93: I LIKE THIS GUILD! [249]

128. Bubblehead0987654321: I have almost been in this guild for a year and this guild has done a lot for me and the rest of the members. We're all a big happy family. We help each other out in donating to others, talk to each other having fun, play games, help each other out in questions, having a big welcome hand, and more. It's one of the best guilds I have known of. [249]

129. Althena The Goddess: Good people and good fun! [250]

130. Sheirin: Because it's an active guild, with kind members [251]

131. Nenanah: There are loads of members so the guild is always active. The guild also has plenty of contests and giveaways, those are always fun to participate in. I also like how dedicated the staff is to the guild they are always working to keep things organized and fun for everyone. [252]

132. MelodicMoonLight: I like this guild because everyone inside of it have putre hearts and very kind souls I am glad to be in it and I hope to make friends despite being autistic they are are very generous and very wonderful people this guild is almost like a family to me and I am very honored to be in it I am learning stuff I did not learn before about gaia as well as having fun in the guilds chatterbox and replying to the fun topics posted there , everyone is different but I believe we can all make gaia a better place and create a system where theres happiness and love towards one another, I love this guild because they make an effort into helping others and they donate towards good causes as well as they teach the true valuable meaning of friendship. [254]

133. sysauce: This is my first guild and my favorite guild so far. This guild is active and fun. I appreciate all their hard works and efforts. The people here are so nice and will definitely help you in times of troubles. [254]

134. Ailinor: I think the main reason this guild is a wonderful experience, is community. Altho Gaia has an inflated economy, its not broken, as long as Lake Kindred still works. So new people to the site can, with time and patience, afford things on the site. But why would they? Who would see their awesome taste in avi design, who would applaude their victories, or share their defeats in runway, in LK, and in the mini games? Without someone to share your loves and joys, and experiences, any site would be a lonely place. This is why guilds such as this are needed.. other guilds can provide similar camaraderie, but the shared experiences of being new, in a safe place, where its ok to ask questions, with some hope of receiving useful answers, is unique to NSTG. With the helps that are available, and the readily available advice, people can quickly get into the swim of things here, and the reason to do so is the community we provide. We stand by ready to applaude you, cheer you, cry and laugh with you [255]

135. Darkerdemons: I've been a member of this guild for a while now. I love how supportive the guild is towards both new and experienced Gaians. The crew does a fantastic job of answering questions, providing information, keeping members informed of upcoming events and guild updates, and hosting events. There are also many opportunities for experienced members to contribute and help other users. [255]

136. pastel doge: Fun community and events!! Lost of helpful threads. [255]

137. Valkyrie Aryn: I think this guild is a great idea and everyone there seems to be very kind and helpful. [256]

138. natsumi_bianca: This guild has really helped me get back on gaia after a long hiatus. Everyone is friendly and helpful [256]

139. haybelle: I love how friendly and helpful this guild is! They've done so much to make my joining Gaia a good experience, rather than the difficult experience I had past times that I've tried to join.. It's been years since I got on Gaia, and I never liked it and always ended up quitting, but the guild does things to help and make it more enjoyable! Thank youuuu~~ [257]

140. NorRainForest: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! This Guild is the singular most helpful and supportive group of which I have ever been a part, bar none, of not only this site but of any site I have ever been on! [in kudos thread in guild]

141. Morrigan Skylar: Every one is so nice.. I been around awhile, so I am by no means a newbie, but I enjoy helping others when I can. This guild allows me to do that without being a crew member. I love talking 2 ppl Newbies, Crew, & Veterans all a like... & playing the games. I try 2 tell others about it. I go 2 NSTG more than anywhere else. [258]

142. yummycupcakessparkles: This guild is so awesome. The team captains put friendly and fun events for special holidays such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween. One day I think it would be cool for the people of the guild to meet in real life and plan an awesome event to get to know each other and make this guild a real life experience. [258]

143. scealia: I can't seem to remember how i join the guild but one of my friends recommend me to join this guild. I don't know the crew very well but I get alot of help when I play the game and other stuff. But I do mind helping other new members who join the guild. [in kudos thread in guild]

144. poolplayerlady: It's been a long time since I was a new Gaian but I remember how overwhelming it could be, learning how to navigate. I love that this guild is dedicated to helping new Gaians with a variety of resources. [259]

145. Dani Filthling: Excellent guide lots of info! [260]

146. Tulja: Its an amazing guild. Ive been a member for a few years now. The guild leader really does care about gaia and the users on it. I wasnt a newbie when I joined but I took advantage of what it offers anyway because it doesnt discriminate between newbie or oldie, the guild helps everyone who asks. I now enjoy giving back in any way I can. I strongly suggest if you like a fairly active guild where everyone is like family, join the NSTG. We would love to have you. [260]

147. Beccan34: I think this guild is truly awesome! I'm not a newbie and wasn't when I joined but I still have so many questions about Gaia. Sometimes I will leave Gaia for a period of time and when I come back there is so much that changed! Everyone in the NSTG is so kind and helpful. I get a response within hours.
I really enjoy the games and the chance to win items! There are really kind people who want to give away items from their inventories and I think that's just awesome. Everyone including Newbies and Oldies can get a lot out of this Guild! Plus its just fun to be part of a community! [260]

148. anamecha: I was immediately greeted with a comment explaining exactly what I needed to do with kindness and respect. That alone makes me happy for better experiences in the future. [261]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:50 am
Record # 42.12: SHOP NAME: Ask the Staff Free Question Posting Service

` Ask the Staff Free Question Posting Service
User Image

. MRC#42.12 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Nenanah
INDEX: Service: Other
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: This shop is a service that posts gaians questions for the Ask the Staff Gaia holds. She does this for free and on her own time.
PRICES: Free

KUDOS = 1

1. Bubblehead0987654321: She takes her time out of her day to help others ask their questions for the ATS. I find that very nice and helpful to everyone in the Gaia community. It's also free. [249]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:08 pm
Record # 42.13: SHOP NAME: The Littlest Bump Shop Closed

` The Littlest Bump Shop
User Image

. MRC#42.13 KUDOS = 13

OWNER: Littlest Paw
INDEX: Service: Bump
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We are a small one woman shop dedicated to providing you with professional bumping services. We provide our customers with daily bumping services, <3 every thread we are hired for, and chat with others in your thread in order to provide the best bumping experience for you and your thread goers.
PRICES: Customer set prices

KUDOS = 13

1. Isac Rae: Did exactly what I asked. Brought in more people. Super cute new shop! [253]

2. Porcelain Affection (now No Longer Active): Very effective, bumped just the right amount, very friendly, understanding when I needed to fix my request. Overall 10/10 experience. [253]

3. Kovva: This bump shop completed my order quickly, which was not required but unexpectedly nice! and very efficient! [255]

4. Aldrailian: They were quick to accept my request on top of finishing it within a great time. I'd had to close the shop for offers a bit sooner than I wanted due to health concerns, but they sent me a PM asking if I wanted them to go ahead and finish up, or just wrap it up then as they were almost done. All in all, I would totally be up to ordering services from them again. [255]

5. Wanghowun: Great service, affordable and very customer friendly! would definitely order again when I have the funds [256]

6. Saftey-Pin-Kisses: Very wonderful bumping service, my bumps were finished in a timely manner without overflowing my shop with bumps. Would gladly order again [256]

7. skyblue13cute: very budget friendly,great service and friendly shop owner! [256]

8. The Only Black Uke: Littlest Paw was very quick with her work despite a large order and even though the order wasn't time pressing. Also, friendly! [256]

9. DoreDaemon: It have specific rules and works really like a shop. Polite and Organized. Work method is completely smart and efficient. Just awesome. [256]

10. Ramielion: good bumper that maintains his sched [257]

11. the_wings_we_seek: I needed bumps to gather attention for a contest thread for the name of my art shop. I had a time constraint to do it, as opening the shop as soon as possible was in mind. They were willing to still work for me despite having full slots, and I'm very pleased with their work. They were able to space out their bumps throughout the week per instructions given, despite having only one member available. I definitly intend to return to them should I need a bumper again. [257]

12. LilyFarseer: Great, wonderful! Quick, and very polite! [257]

13. Fallen_Angel66717: Very, polite and friendly. Shes a wonderful bumper and I would recommend her shop to anyone that needs bumps. [257]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:44 pm
Record # 42.14: THREAD NAME: Granted Items II
OWNER: coolkids2468
INDEX: Resource: Items
WHAT THE RESOURCE DOES: Provides links to current free item grants.

KUDOS = 1

1. JoyRose: Some of the other ones like this you have listed are dead, but this one updates currently and looks comprehensive! [250]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:10 pm
Record # 42.15: THREAD NAME: All-in-One Aquarium and Booty Grab Guide
OWNER: Darkerdemons
INDEX: Resources: Games
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: This resource is about how to make your aquarium earn you gold, and how to earn gold from other people's aquariums.

KUDOS = 2

1. JoyRose: It's a complete and useful guide to everything related to aquariums all nicely gathered in one convenient place! [255]

2. DeiPurple: It has lots of useful information that I was looking for. It was very helpful to me and I plan to use it in the future as a guide. [258]  
Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff