Reply Honeydew Syndrome
Are you my dirty little secret? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:33 pm
1. when i'm in a crowd of people i purposely think of something ridiculous and watch people's faces to see if any of them can read my thoughts.

2. I literally sleep under the black flag of piracy.

3. i believe that dreamcatchers work and that killing spiders is bad luck. when i cook i throw salt over my shoulder and i always knock on wood. i also avoid stepping on cracks. However, opening an umbrella indoors, the number 13, black cats, and walking under ladders have no affect on me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 pm
1. I'm french and live in France, but I think in english, write in english, count in english -I express myself so much easily in english than in french that sometimes when I speak french I use english idioms I couldn't translate in my sentence.

2. I have fangs. Real, little vampire fangs. They hurt my cheeks when I smile.

3. I love transexuals so much

4. I'l obsessed with having clean hands, I think it's very very important to have them perfectly clean

5. I believe in reincarnation

6. I dress up with vintage clothes from the 60s and mostly from the 70s, and everybody thinks I'm the kind of person that wishes they could live in the past and hate present time, but I really am not. I hate the 70s, I think they were one of the lamest decades of the 20th.  

ClemARK

ClemARK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:34 pm
oh snap, I must have clicked something by mistake, this post looks weird o: I can edit everything but how it looks! Does anybody know how I can make my previous post look like all the others?

7. I'm not as good with computers as I seem to be. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:42 am
Again, I'm posting more about myself to conquer thin guild's forum

1. Every few months, my attitude changed... literally. Like a few months before, I'm a very VERY annoyingly hurtfully painfully deeply shy person but now I'm so easygoing, people hate me for it...
2. My face is in blank mode almost all the time question
3. I'm so bad in math, I could screw up just by calculating multiplication
4. I hate pink but most of my stuff is pink (MOM'S FAULT)
5. I think dirty thoughts most of the time (well.. except for when the teacher is teaching Math... and English...)
6. I just developed a habit to drink honey... just plain like that... no dipping with crackers and stuff...

I hope I'm not repeating anything.. stare  

Engineered Soldier

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

NicoNisko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:17 pm
Hmm...

1) I don't like japan and I think it's a huge waste of time for my sister to teach there for a year.
2) I think BDSM is completely disgusting.
3) Sub sandwiches are the most delicious things ever.
4) I don't like watching anime.
5) I hate all the movies I see in previews at movie theatres these days.
6) I'm very nationalistic and resent the US for being so much more important than my country, Canada, even though it has 100x the population we do.
7) I think yaoi is crap and feel that comparing a character in a yaoi to a reallife gay man is like comparing a stick person to a fullfleshed person.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 pm
NicoNisko
Hmm...

1) I don't like japan and I think it's a huge waste of time for my sister to teach there for a year.
6) I'm very nationalistic and resent the US for being so much more important than my country, Canada, even though it has 100x the population we do.
7) I think yaoi is crap and feel that comparing a character in a yaoi to a reallife gay man is like comparing a stick person to a fullfleshed person.

...Just out of curiosity, you do read yaoi/shounen-ai, right?  

Tinuu
Captain

Shinichiri

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 pm
Um...

Can I get back to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:26 pm
Tinuu
NicoNisko
Hmm...

...Just out of curiosity, you do read yaoi/shounen-ai, right?

I read what I consider 'boyslove', ie story of two boys liking/loving eachother with interesting plot and personalities. I mean yaoi as in like the really pervy stuff. I also refer to the 'uke/seme' stuff.  

NicoNisko

Cazola

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:16 pm
1. I dip my french fries in ice cream. o: But that isn't dirty nor secret. xd
2. I'm a total Hugh Laurie fangirl.
3. Whenever I'm talking about House with my friends, I/we usually refer to Chase as "The Wombat" for whatever reason. xDD
4. If I want someone to talk to me on MSN, but I don't want to talk to them first, I'll sign on and off and on and off until they do or say something. xd
5. ...um. I've had a crush on the same guy since 4th grade. xD
6. I agree with the wanting to be a guy just to be gay thing. n_n;
7. I hate the words flesh, moist, and shrub.
8. Except the word 'shrub' makes me giggle uncontrollably.
9. I HAVE to sing along with every song that I know on the radio. If I know the song and can't sing along, it totally kills me. ;-;
10. My normal body temperature is usually 2 or 3 degrees below average.
11. I'm afraid of thunder.
12. I secretly like how short I am.
13. I absolutely must watch House every week or I will go through major withdrawal (that usually involves moping around and eating ice cream) until the next time it's on.

...I might add more. This is just all I can think of. xd
I feel like a freak. o:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:59 pm
1) I can't sleep unless I can see something besides pure darkness...or else I'll assume I've gone blind and have a panic attack. o3o

2) I dip broccoli in mayonnaise. It tastes delicious.

3) Whenever I'm at a mexican restaurant and we have tortilla chips as an appetizer, I'll take the chip, dip it in water, then put salt on it. ;D

4) I'm literally addicted to soda and I can't go a day without drinking one. I'm trying not to drink it as much.

5) I'm on 4chan constantly >__>

~[ Jaune Poison]~

MssZenzy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:12 am
1) I'm bisex (and I had a girlfriend very very important for me)
2) When I'm alone at home I dance XD in the living room
3) The last year I thought of killing myself every day Oò''' (but now I'm quite an optimistic person)
4) Sometimes I hate humanity because humans can be too irresponsible and cruel (to animals, to tge enviroment, to other people)
5) uh.. I want a girlfriend?
6) I love to knit!
7) I love studying heart I'm a book-eater
8 ) I'm afrad of blood, I'm afraid of marriage, I'm afraid of men  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:15 am
oh oh! I have one.

1] I have a crush on one of my best friend's best friend who already has a boyfriend but I try to deny it because I don't want to have a crush on her because of the way she treats one of my best friends but there's something about her I can't resist and it pisses me off because everytime I see her I just want to kiss her and make her mine.
2] run on sentences are fun

Sohviee

Wheezing Sailor

christine1137

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:32 pm
i like britney spears's new single. D:

srsly tho, it's really good.

-shot-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:50 pm
Kerii-tan
1 -
4 - I've had a desire to be a guy, only to be gay.

I live there. sweatdrop

1. I'm a nazi about closed doors, too.

2. If I hurt one part of my body, I have to make sure the other side matches.

3. In fact, I have to make sure everything about my body is mirrored.
4. I'm convinced all food is covered in fat, or butter, or something, so I seriously eat about one tenth of what's on my plate.

5. I pace. All the time.

6. My alarm must always be set on a prime number of minutes.

7. I put everything trough the wash twice.

8. I have to step on certain colours to make sure my feet are "even."

9. I check if my stove is on all the time.

10. I can't go to sleep if I haven't put all my lotions on.

11. I have to listen to songs over and over and over again.

12. My room has to be pitch black at night.

13. I have to tap my feet on the ground an even number of times when I walk or sit.

14. I have to twist the knobs on my doors so they don't click when they shut.

15. I have to listen to the same song every night when I go to sleep, but I can only start it at certain times.

Augh! So much OCD, so little time! There's more trust me. sweatdrop  

Belty

yoruai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm
-My room has to be pitch black when I sleep. I can't have any noise in the room, and if someone is with me in the room they HAVE to be asleep, or I cannot go to sleep.

-I'm deathly afraid of shots (syringes), Thunder, lightning, balloons, and roaches. Anything else I can pretty much handle. X3

-I'm the nicest person you've ever met, and you will never think otherwise (unless you don't like one of my habits). But in all truth, I'm always thinking something bad about you. I will never say it, but I will always be thinking it. (wow, I sound like a nice person don't I XD), but once I trust you enough. I'll let some of my thoughts be known to u XP

- I'm a hypocrite, in that I am very mean on the inside, but I absolutely HATE insensitive people. I can't stand ppl who are racist, who are Neo-Nazi about their thinking, Sexist ppl, and I can't stand HOMOPHOBES. If you make a bad comment about anyone vocally, I will open my brain and say the worst things about you.

-I'm an intense dreamer XD I LIVE in fantasy, I will daydream in class, about the most random things, and will have the wierdest dreams you've ever heard XD

-I don't believe in dating, or marriage I can't stand the concept of it. (nothing against anyone dating, if you are happily dating/married, I am happy for you :3) It's not that I have a complete negative view on it, I just do not wish for a boyfriend/girlfriend. Reason being, every single relationship I have been in/ seen happen/ has always ended on a seriously bad note, and has even torn apart the closest of friends.

-I hate arguing, but if you start an argument. I will not let the argument finish, unless I win the argument, or you have SOLID LOGICAL INDESPUTIBLE proof, that what you are saying is correct. If it is merely a depate on likes and dislikes, (or how to pronounce a word). Then I will always see either my way as right, or that the argument can go either way.

-I don't have that many close friends, but the ones I do have, I am extremely dependent on. I cannot stand it when one of them is angry, be it at me, or someone else. If they are, then I feel that I must fix it to the best of my abilities, (even if that means beating the hell outta the person that hurts them XD)

-I cannot stand when ppl dislike me. I am aprehensive to people that show their open dislike to myself or to others. If you dislike me, then I will try aleviate those feelings from you. If you dislike someone I know, and/or am close to, or for the wrong reason, then I will crush you mentally. XD

-I have an extremely low blood pressure, so I am constantly fatigued, unless I am fulled by some sort of sugar/caffene. (I am a chocoholic as well :3)

So, in short, I am an extremely nice person, unless you can read my mind, or if your just plain mean to people beacause of their race/Sex/orientation. with strange OCD's, and An extreme love for chocolate...With extreme blood pressure :3  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff