Are you my dirty little secret? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhiminee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:12 pm
Kerii-chan
...But....four is my lucky number! T.T It's my favorite!!

It's an unlucky number in Japan Dx

+ I'm a**l retentive to the point where I purposely don't put things away so I'll have something to clean up later.

+ I don't mind the smell of Mary J, but most cigarette smoke makes me want to cough up a lung.

+ I believe in gay-dar.

+ I'm always reluctant to read books or pay attention to anything with a female lead, because I expect more out of them than males and I'm usually disappointed.

+ I like using 日本語, but not in everyday English conversations. I think saying 'じゃ' instead of 'bye' is about the only exception.

+ My door is hardly ever closed. If it is, it's usually because the music is loud or I'm temporarily indisposed.

+ Sirius x Remus was my first ever slash shipping, and it's still one of my favorites.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:05 pm
-Sometimes I think I became anti-social by watching anime and adapting the attitudes of certain characters
-I think my grandma is cute. And she is. In her own special way.
-I know I spend too much time online but I still don't log off.
-I have a tendency to act slightly stalker-ish towards any new friends

and... that's all I can think of right now.  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

iSlacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:37 pm
Shaych

+ Sirius x Remus was my first ever slash shipping, and it's still one of my favorites.

Sirius x Remus was my first OTP and always will be my OTP. I can't remember if it was my first boy on boy pairing... it probably was.

+ I'm really OCD about a lot of things, but I'm one of the messiest people I know.

+ For example, the volume always has to be on a number divisible by 5. Always. I've gotten better, so I can accept even numbers if it's out of my control.

+ I can't pee when I know somebody can hear me. I have to leave a faucet running to drown out the noise.

+ Anything sharp scares the ******** out of me. I'm really OCD about things like kitchen knives and scissors and even sometimes mechanical pencils and pens if they're the metal kind. They need to point away from me, and away from where the general public will be in relation to them. I freak out on the inside any time someone uses a knife or needle, etc, near me. But what's weird about it is I'm fine if I'm the one using the sharp object.

Well, my dad has to close my pocket knife for me. I can't do that.

Am I weird enough for you people? o.O lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:39 pm
Kerii-chan
1 - I OCD about doors more than anything. They must always be closed, all the way, whether it be my own bedroom door, or even one not at my house. If someone closes it only partway, I get up and push it closed til it clicks.

2 - I sleep with a very old stuffed dog puppet named Pretty (it's male), a plushie of Gaara from Naruto (these first two are just kept to the side of my bed though), and a special extra long pillow that I cuddle with. I call it Shinji. 10 internets to anyone who guesses where that came from >///<

3 - I suck at singing, but only in English. I'm pretty good at anything in another language. Also, I've got insane skills when it comes to memorizing songs.

4 - I've had a desire to be a guy, only to be gay.

Been there and been there. xD

I don't know, I have a wicked imagination and having my door at least half-open brings this scary visions of it opening completely on its own. Dx Creepy.
And I love men. xD I don't think I'd ever be able to quit men even if I was a guy. Then again, being a woman has many pros (cons too, but whatever). =3

1. I eat my bread in a weird way. I take off the crust, eat it. Then I flatten the bread with my hands and make a ball with it. My mom was freaked out when she first saw me doing this.
2. I lip-sync in front of my bathroom mirror. Dx  

Arhena

[ minty ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:04 pm
I think only number one and four and five are secrets, the rest are habits... Habits could be secrets, right? o_O

1. I can't change in my own room. Reason? My posters all have people on them.
    People = Eyes. Eyes + People = People looking at me while I'm changing.
    Thus, I go to the bathroom where only brainless fish can watch me change.

2. I must always sleep on the edge of any bed.
    I must always sleep on the left side of MY bed, which is the side closest to the door/closet/light.

3. Unless I'm too out of it to walk all away around my bed to the music, music must be on when I sleep. Any kind of music.
    Rock soothes me to sleep, surprisingly.

4. I'm so into BL/yaoi that with a few of my guy friends, I secretly imagin them together. Like the two in my multimedia.

5. I won't consider you a friend unless you consider me a friend. I won't hate you unless you hate me.
    I won't be your best friend unless you consider me your best friend. And it goes on and on and on and on....

6. I hate to finish things. Sure, finishing is the best part, but then I feel... awkward.
    Example: Kingdom Hearts II, I had just finished fighting Sephiroth, now I had to go and fight the final boss...
    I waited a full month and a half before finally picking up the controller and beating him.
    No wonder I always procrastinate with homework. Can't finish what you haven't started!

I'm sure there's more. Maybe I'll write more if I remember them. biggrin But now I have a question (newb question, betware!).
What is OCD and OTP?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:29 am
[ minty ]
I'm sure there's more. Maybe I'll write more if I remember them. biggrin But now I have a question (newb question, betware!).
What is OCD and OTP?

OCD=obsessive compulsive disorder. Used in this context it usually means you have a tendency to obsess about everything being in just this particular way, not that you actually suffer from the condition.

OTP=one true pairing. The one pairing in [fan]fiction you cannot live without. That you will never split up. That you cannot stand seeing split up. For instance, our dear Sirius/Remus fans up there likely nearly died with the Remus/Tonks-iness in the last book. I know how it feels. *offers condolences*  

amsdia

Kerii-tan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:31 am

Something weird I just kinda remembered/thought of.

I cannot hate anyone. I love everyone and everything (except for one person in the whole world, with very good reason). Even characters in anime and s**t, I'll always have something good to say about them. I don't hate any character, I just have "least favorites". At the same time, I'm terrified of being hated. I'll spazz for weeks if I think I did something that pissed someone off and cry myself to sleep until I think it's okay.

Also, I'm permanently happy. I generally need no reason to be happy, because life is too short to be anything else. And if I need a reason, well, one person being happy tends to make other people happy. There were only two days this year in school when I was in a bad mood, and two of my friends were saying how kinda freaky it was, Kelly said she wanted to go cry in a corner and Kathleen felt the need to kill someone (although, Kelly said she's just OCD about some things, those things need to stay constant, and my happiness is one of those constants).

And I go through emotions in a weird pattern. When something bad happens that makes me miserable (this was in fact what happened one of those two days I was in a bad mood), the cycle you read in books, see in magazines, ect, is like, first day total breakdown, second day denial, third day anger, ect. My cycle is apparently broken, because for me, it goes, 30 seconds of total panic, 10 of denial, 20 minutes of ultimate depression, then a whole day of horrible, seething anger at everyone and everything. And that's really weird for me so it freaks my friends out.

Ok, I'm done rambling.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:49 pm
I cannot imagine me, as myself, with a guy. If I try to think of it, I think of myself as a guy.  

Skizzors

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Skizzors
I cannot imagine me, as myself, with a guy. If I try to think of it, I think of myself as a guy.

yeah, i'm kinda like that. the first part. nto so much the second part. i mean, i can imagine two other people together, but i can't imagine me and another person holding hands or kissing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:07 pm
>i have slight ocd when i leave my room to go out I have to count to 32 with the lights on and off.

> i am a germ a phobe and wash my hands consantly

> i listen to rap sometimes  

Iggie360

Engineered Soldier

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:08 am
1. I hate talking... I prefer the write-to-talk method mute people use..
2. Everytime I smile, it reached my eyes although I don't mean it... even my angry-smile face looks like nice-smile... (CURSES!! I WANT MY FATHER'S SCARY SMILE)
3. I sleep vampire style and didn't even move until I wake up.. (put roses and pale makeup, you'll see a chubby corpse)
4. If someone hate me, I'll hate them..like me, I'll like them back... and so on...
5. I got ideas of what to draw at the worst of times... (often when I'm doing an exam and when I'm not sleeping sometimes near midnight)
6. I'm damn scared or cockroaches... I'll either bolt from the room I'm in or stay frozen until the roach is positively 30 minutes gone..
7. I ramble a lot... even to someone I didn't even know... redface (I dont think that's a secret though..)
8. I like to flirt with my FEMALE friends although I don't mean it.. thank god they know me too well... they even know why I didn't come to school and what excuse I'll give to my teachers, why I sleep in class and why I act indifferently at times.... (I'm rambling)
9. I hate politics, pink, skirts, high heels shoes, roaches, frills and satin to the pit of hell...
10. And last but not least, I drink tea like it's alcohol... seriously... (this is my most faved habit/secret heart heart heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Skizzors
Basing my first off your second.

1) I think incest is completely acceptable, as long as both partners are consenting adults, and (with het couples) they don't try to have their own biological children.
2) I like listening to Disney songs in foreign languages.
3) I will never understand why people pop the pills before the water. I mean, gross.
4) I cannot sleep with my closet doors open. Or, unless someone else is in the bed behind me, facing the wall.
5) I want to start an antique clock collection.

1. I agree with one and three, but with number four it's my room door. I just can't deal with it being open at all.
2. I don't like people touching me, even my family.
3. I'm almost always cold.
4. Since (insert number 3), I almost always am wearing a jacket. But it's not just a jacket, it's a ski jacket...
5. I like creepy things, but I can't watch scary movies.
6. I hate Spanish...
7. I think people are stupid, but a person is smart (sometimes).
8. I hate talking on the phone since I think sound like a boy, so I have nothing to say while on the phone.
9. I suck at telling stories, real or no.

Think what you will...

toachung

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

minds guide

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:59 am
1- I can never stand up properly. Like, I'll have 1 leg up like a flamingo or have my legs crossed. The best I can do is standing with my feet pointing inwards. sweatdrop It feels too weird to stand properly.

2- I hate people who sing to music to the point of bitchy. I move my lips to music and never sing.

3- I hate it when my friends come to my house because I'm afraid they'll think I'm snobby like everyone else in my neighborhood.

4- I love reading about politics but hate talking about politics with other people because I'm insecure like that.

5- I can't sleep unless my bathroom and closet door are both shut and my window covered.

6- I've never finished a videogame before. I get really close and then I just stop. ex: 2 badges from having them all in pokemon gold, 1 level to go in paper mario, 1 level in harry potter and the sorceres stone, and 2 levels until I finally save princess peach in super mario.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:57 pm
Kerii-chan Wrote:
Quote:
1 - I OCD about doors more than anything. They must always be closed, all the way, whether it be my own bedroom door, or even one not at my house. If someone closes it only partway, I get up and push it closed til it clicks.

2 - I sleep with a very old stuffed dog puppet named Pretty (it's male), a plushie of Gaara from Naruto (these first two are just kept to the side of my bed though), and a special extra long pillow that I cuddle with. I call it Shinji. 10 internets to anyone who guesses where that came from >///<

3 - I suck at singing, but only in English. I'm pretty good at anything in another language. Also, I've got insane skills when it comes to memorizing songs.

4 - I've had a desire to be a guy, only to be gay.

Heheheh OMG you sound alot like me.

1. same as Kerii-chan's one
2. I am a total Itachi fangirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok yeah. I get pissed when my friend compares him to a wombat. crying
3. People call me emo. Ok, thats probably not a secret. But it PISSES ME OFF!!! I have some friends who are "emo," and they just accept it and just are cool with it. But then, someone will steal my sketchbook, that rarely gets drawn in except for when I'm angry, and when we go to get it back, they'll demand--"Can I see your wrist?" and I'll ask them why and they'll say "Because someone said you were--er, someone said you cut yourself." THEY'RE THE ONES THAT SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgm. Then my friends (The ones that are, supposedly, "emo" wink will be lauging at me for the next few days.
WAH! lONG rant! Ok... all better now

4. I have a temper that blows...
5. I hate it when people tell me I'm good at drawing, because I'm not, but when I put effort into something I hate it when people just ignore it!!!

smile all better now!  

Noa Anon

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas