Are you my dirty little secret? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:15 pm
Ok, we all have them. Little secrets, habits or obsessions that may be somewhat uncommon/special/freaky as hell. Since you're here, we can pretty much assume everyone likes reading about boys. Together. That way. Even fictional characters have their quirks. Like, I'm almost certain that May isn't just lazy, he actually asks to have his hair cut that way, no matter how un-emo he claims to be. I'm also fairly certain Josh likes figure skating.

So, how 'bout you? What are your...quirks? No need to justify them. They're yours.

I'll start off.

1.) I love poptarts, but I won't eat them if they're broken.
2.) I think incest is psychologically fascinating and makes a lot more sense than what most people think.
3.) I have a need for wind chimes. Not lame ones you buy at a grocery store, good ones.
4.) I like pop music, but only if it's in a foreign language.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:27 pm
Hmmm...lemme think...

1) I have no idea...Lemme get back to you on this...xD  

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:27 pm
I don't eat day old pizza.

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 pm
Basing my first off your second.

1) I think incest is completely acceptable, as long as both partners are consenting adults, and (with het couples) they don't try to have their own biological children.
2) I like listening to Disney songs in foreign languages.
3) I will never understand why people pop the pills before the water. I mean, gross.
4) I cannot sleep with my closet doors open. Or, unless someone else is in the bed behind me, facing the wall.
5) I want to start an antique clock collection.  

Skizzors

Kerii-tan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:07 pm
1 - I OCD about doors more than anything. They must always be closed, all the way, whether it be my own bedroom door, or even one not at my house. If someone closes it only partway, I get up and push it closed til it clicks.

2 - I sleep with a very old stuffed dog puppet named Pretty (it's male), a plushie of Gaara from Naruto (these first two are just kept to the side of my bed though), and a special extra long pillow that I cuddle with. I call it Shinji. 10 internets to anyone who guesses where that came from >///<

3 - I suck at singing, but only in English. I'm pretty good at anything in another language. Also, I've got insane skills when it comes to memorizing songs.

4 - I've had a desire to be a guy, only to be gay.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Hmm...

1. I dont' like blueberries.
2. I wash my hands obsessively.
3. I like to read mangas where everyone is mindlessly fighting each other. That was kinda obvious, wasn't it?
4. I don't like hard music. When my friend listened to my ipod on shuffle, she asked me if it was the mellow playlist. No... not it's not.
5. I can't stand it when people use random japanese phrases when they're typing in English, such as: "gomen~! >"<"  

Tinuu
Captain

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Kerii-chan
1 - I OCD about doors more than anything. They must always be closed, all the way, whether it be my own bedroom door, or even one not at my house. If someone closes it only partway, I get up and push it closed til it clicks.

2 - I sleep with a very old stuffed dog puppet named Pretty (it's male), a plushie of Gaara from Naruto (these first two are just kept to the side of my bed though), and a special extra long pillow that I cuddle with. I call it Shinji. 10 internets to anyone who guesses where that came from >///<

3 - I suck at singing, but only in English. I'm pretty good at anything in another language. Also, I've got insane skills when it comes to memorizing songs.

Shinji from Evangelion...?

1. I have unusually sharp canine teeth. I've had people tell me they look like fangs.

2. I kind of wish I had a younger brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:01 pm
Nyang
Kerii-chan

1. I have unusually sharp canine teeth. I've had people tell me they look like fangs.

2. I kind of wish I had a younger brother.

WHAT WHY.  

Tinuu
Captain

amsdia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 am
Kerii-chan

1) I second that. My doors must always be closed. Aaaalways. That extends to windows, which are always closed in my room. With the curtains drawn. There is a reason for this - there are a bunch of flats directly opposite, and I don't like the thought of people being able to look into my room. =P

2) I love chocolate. That may not be such a "secret," come to think of it. >_>

3) I don't like going out clubbing/dancing/etc. Don't like the smell of smoke/taste of alcohol either.

4) I've never had a boyfriend. I suspect I'm an anomaly for a 19 year old girl, but I'm happy. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:54 am
Nyang

Yep.

And just to pull another piece of weirdness out my a**, I like to lipsync and dance in front of the mirror.

But who doesn't secretly love that? ^^

Kerii-tan

RussianVodka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:15 am
-everything must be even...if it isnt i could sit there for hours tryin to straighten things out sweatdrop

-i must always be right...if im not i just brush off the situation and move along like it never happened.

-i cant stand the emo style...

-there HAS to be exactly 4 pieces of ice in all my drinks.

-i like the burning sensation when i have a cut and rub lemon on it XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:26 am
Kerii-chan

I've so been there.

1. I LOVE the smell of cigarette smoke/gasoline. Reminds me of my dad. biggrin

2. (As far as door-closing goes) my bedroom door must always be shut, no matter what. Any other door, it's fine.

3. I'm am deathly afraid of the Michelin Man.

4. I've never kissed anyone/been kissed.

5. I will willingly spend my day doing dishes. I have no life.

6. I have a little man living in my head. His name is Lemon.  

Alphabet Whore

RussianVodka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:04 pm
+Pershiw+
Kerii-chan

1. I LOVE the smell of cigarette smoke/gasoline. Reminds me of my dad. biggrin

agreed! but the taste of cigarettes and smoke were never that appealing to me...my boyfriend smokes xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:19 am
1) I have a crapload of phobias, but the weirdest one is definitely canned cat food. Can't touch that crap. I've touched it twice accidentally in my life. The first time, I screamed and ran backwards, trying to fling it off my finger. The second, I flung it in the sink, tried not to scream, and washed it off. I wanted to scrub my hands raw but I didn't. I still tend to think of the finger that touched it as 'dirty'.

2) I like the smell of cigarette smoke. And pot. They smell sooo good omg.

3) I HATE the number four. I've gotten better about it, but I'm pretty obsessive.

4) I cringe when people use random Japanese phrases in English.

5) I dislike yaoi, but like *some* shounen-ai. As soon as it gets graphically described or illustrated, I'm out.

6) Ff.net makes me die inside. I have a horrible habit of finding just what I *don't* want to find - So far, that's been a fic where Itachi raped and impregnated Kakashi. I left ff.net for a few weeks/months. I came back, only to find a fic of Iruka and six-year-old Sasuke. It was really well-written, actually, and really sad... But, still. Kinda traumatizing. No more ff.net for me, thx.

7) More Naruto crap: I can't stand Sakura or Sasuke, but I kinda like SasuSaku. I have no idea why.

8) I've never kissed anyone or been kissed.

9) I've dislocated my knees 32 times. I got surgery in December. I always think the scars look like little pink lizards. Most of my friends have said they looked more like fish. Yes, that topic really has come up in conversation. I'm still afraid to run, and I'm horrified of tripping when running up stairs.

10) I despise anyone who will willingly call themself an otaku.

christine1137

Kerii-tan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:38 pm
christine1137

3) I HATE the number four. I've gotten better about it, but I'm pretty obsessive.

...But....four is my lucky number! T.T It's my favorite!!  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff