Reply Switch and Seme Haven
(Currently Nameless RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:30 pm
((I'm looking for a one-on-one RP. No real plot, I guess first person to respond gets it))

Jason was alone tonight. This was a new bar he'd never been to before and it was filled with nothing but new faces. He liked how he could sit at the bar and be aloof, not knowing any one. He felt eyes on him, but he sat back and played it cool and he stirred his drink with his finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:31 pm
(howdy, figured I'd give it a shot. If we don't work out, oh well. )

Eyes carefully hidden by shades so dark they seemed to suck in light, a figure sat, not in the dark corner like one would expect, but rather right out in the midst of the bar crowd. The only thing remarkable about the person was how unremarkable they looked. A body that was taken care of, but not flaunted in any way, mousy brown hair, even toned skin, a nice looking but plain face sporting no distinguishing marks.

Currently, those covered eyes were ghosting over a new face at the bar. Every few seconds they flitted over him, as if trying to place his face, or work up the courage to speak to him. Given the easy manner with which he conversed with his waiter and casual air of self assurance, it was hard to imagine him as the shy type.  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:30 pm
((<3))

Jason looked over his shoulder noticing a brown haired man occasionally looking his way. Jason's green eyes and dark hair contrasted greatly with his pale skin, but his body was stream lined as he stood making his way closer to other figure nonchalantly. He was about two chairs away from the man now, but he hadn't acknowledged him in anyway yet. He sat up straight but casually leant on the bar, his body language giving of a confident yet approachable air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:47 am
(I went back and edited my first post so this one would make a tad bit more sense. XD I would like to head to more fantasy type if you want, though you can keep your chara human)

Upon closer inspection, even with the distortion of the sunglasses, the man could rightfully be considered more boy than anything. While his face had the harder, more defined lines of adulthood, there was still a hint of the roundness of youth clinging to him. Now that Jason was closer, he turned his head, blatantly staring at him and even through the graveyard blackness of his glasses, there was the faint gleam of blue/yellow. When his gaze settled on the other man, there came a feeling of coldness, not just physically, but like an icy cold hand was touching his very soul. As quickly as it came, it was gone and the stranger turned his eyes on someone else.  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:46 pm
((I like that idea, I'll keep mine human and your's will be fantasy, sounds hot ^_~))

Jason felt the eyes on him, harder now, a little more piercing. He shivered a bit before turning toward him. Jason wasn't used to approaching, but he actually wanted to say something to this person. He felt drawn to them. He got a seat closer, but didn't get too close for comfort. "Hi." He said casually before wetting his lips. "My name's Jason, do you mind if I ask yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 am
(XD Ooooh...you've NO idea the can of worms you opened hee hee.)

His head turned and he looked over Jason, again causing that chilly feeling to sweep over him. He was silent so long, just staring, that it seemed he wouldn't answer before he spoke a single word. "Slade."

That said, he raised his drink and took a small swallow. The second his eyes were averted, the chill feeling was gone, band, judging from the way a few of the other bar's patrons suddenly shivered, Slade was scanning his surroundings.  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 am
Jason was a bit put down by the response he got, but he wasn't going to give up that easily. "Where are you from?" Jason would have said I haven't seen you around here before, but this was his first time. He was a bit stricken by some kind of shock and was a little nervous speaking to this person. "You look younger than most here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:40 am
A person of few words, Slade nevertheless had a rather nice, but odd speaking voice. Soft, but still masculine, like puberty was a while ago, but not a very long while. And he had a way of pronouncing words, a hard to place accent, like he had a lisp but not quite, some syllables extending a fraction longer than others, particularly the "s"s and vowels.

"Perhaapss becausse I am?"  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:40 am
Jason shivered as Slade spoke. An odd feeling washed over him, but he couldn't turn away, he was intrigued by this boy. "Really, how old are you?" Jason was having a hard time speaking to this person, much harder than he'd even had before. It was almost like slow torture to keep pushing forward like this, but he couldn't help himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 pm
(. . .second time in a row, I have a reply written...same damn one too, and I forget to send it and go to sleep...and compy reboots itself. -_-;;; )

Slade once again turned in Jason's direction, bringing that faint soul chilling feeling with him. "Old enough to bee in thiss bar." Not one to give up information easily this one, as evidenced by the brevity of his replies. He continued staring at Jason, the blackness of the sunglasses making it seem he had two singularities on his face yet, even then, Jason could still get jewel-like flashes of blue/green/gold color whenever the light hit it just right, though Slade never even moved his head a centimeter.

Each time there was a flash of color though, that chill feeling had a brief spike, not enough to cause pain, but enough to feel like the very air in his lungs and blood in his body dropped, becoming slow and sluggish like a reptile in the early morning before the sun has warmed it.  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:16 am
Jason licked his lips, a small smirk washed over his face with the answer. Jason's blue eyes glowed a bit in the darkness of the bar, but it was nothing like the glimpses he was getting from behind Slade's glasses. One particular spark made him shiver as he watched.

"Do you want to get out of here with me?" Jason asked finishing off his drink. He still felt uncomfortable. This guy was playing hard to get, but maybe if he could get him out of the bar setting then maybe he'd relax a bit more since this wasn't the bar Jason wasn't used to in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:08 am
With a casual shrug, he set down his drink, and, if Jason was paying attention, he could see the glass was near full, Slade having pretended the drink the whole time. Moving with such fluid grace he seemed made of water, Slade rose. Standing, he was only about 5'7 though he seemed much taller since he stood so ramrod straight a piece of steel would be jealous.

He set down some money, including a generous tip before grabbing his leather trench coat and shrugging into it. With a last glance around the place, he stood before Jason, waiting for him to lead the way.  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:32 am
Jason left money for his drink as well. He stood motioning for Slade to follow him to his car as they left the crowded club.

Once they were outside it was a lot quieter. The streets were aglow with an orange light courtesy of the streetlights that lined the wet city. It was obvious a rain had just let up and the streets glistened as they walked along it in the glow of night. "How long have you lived in this city? I think I would remember somebody like you if I'd seen you before."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:42 pm
(Ok, finally replying. >_>;; I know, I know, bad LQ. Slade was not cooperating and well...you know the stuff that's been going down)

Shivering in the cool night air, Slade drew his trench coat tightly around him. Walking through the bar, he had continued moving with that same easy grace and though his step was sure and steady, he seemed a bit slower, not quite as graceful. His head turned to Jason, but the muscles at the corner of his eye kept moving just enough to let you know he was constantly scanning his surroundings.

"I've not been long in this city." His lips turned up in a slightly cruel smirk as he thought to himself "And had you seen me before, we would not now be having this conversation."  

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-o-Syddie-o-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:00 pm
((work has been killing me -_-; im off for the next three days though~))

Jason turned slowly watching Slade's movements. "You caught my eye. I wanted to talk to you, but I was a bit...um...at a loss for words." Jason looked down at his watch before rubbing the back of his neck. He felt like he was making a fool of himself, and nothing makes a man lose his cool faster than looking stupid. He'd lost his usual casualness that flowed through him and his second nervous nature was slowly taking over. He put his hands in his pockets turning back towards Slade. "My place isn't far from here. Just another block or so."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games