The Grand Ballroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm

Zphal
Captain
Welcome to the Grand Ballroooooooooom! If you're into fancy dancing to beautiful music, this is where you want to be! Waltz, tango, salza, foxtrot, swing, ballet, and generally boogy your heart out with your date. Or find yourself a spiffy stag and ask them for a dance (don't forget to bow and curtsy!). You'll see we have a professional band upstage playing all manner of stringed and brass instruments, along with some beautiful musical accompaniment of the harp and cello.

Oh, and if you have any questions or concerns, talk to that dude over in the corner. Yeah, you know the one.

Go downstairs.
Go upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:21 am
I don't have a date..for now..So Time for more Punch xp  

iRevolution

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:22 am
Mmm... punch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:32 am
"I don't have a date either... I'd like to have one though. Is anyone else alone..? " Marissa said softly, her voice thick with tears. She knew it wasn't a good idea to come here.
She sat down on a bench at the side, hoping for someone to enter and notice her.

My Marissa

Pretty Handsome Awesome

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:39 am
*sits next to My Marissa*

Don't cry, I'm sure one of these fine gentlemen will ask you for a dance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:42 am
Marissa sniffed, and looked at the nice stranger. "We could dance too, if you like," she then offered, as she got up. She loved making new friends, and she didn't care much who she danced with at all. As long as she wasn't alone.  

My Marissa

Pretty Handsome Awesome

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:46 am
I would love to. *starts danceing with My Marissa*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:47 am
Kogru entered, he just came from the crazy raving and lazer destruction downstairs. "Eh... i guess this would be the normal place to be in a prom?" He had never been to a prom, nor had a prom date. maybe one of these guys would like to dance... haha i doubt it. Feh, they must all be straight... He walked over to the wall, and leaned against it watching people move around.  

Kogru

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:49 am
((OMG MY MARISSA!! YOUR DOMIQUE!!! HEYYYYYY!!! -glomps-))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:50 am
And so Marissa danced with the Genius. (:p) She did notice someone enter though. She smiled at Kogru, as she passed by him in a twirl. "Do you want to dance with us?" she offered, not able to see people being alone.
EDIT: 4laugh Yes I am. wink  

My Marissa

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:54 am
He looked at the girl, bubbles and flower pettals dancing around him. "Not much for three sums... nor dancing... heh... dunno why i came." He let out a sigh as he watched the two. "either of you want some punch?" he offered shrugging his shoulders a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:56 am
"Oh, I'd like punch, but I just started dancing! I bet more people will show up later... You sure you don't want to dance with us? I'm no good at it either." she replied with a giggle, trying hard to make a ballerina-like pirouette but failing miserably.  

My Marissa

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:59 am
Kogru looked at her, "eh.. i think the guys would think i'm straight then... haha. i'm hoping a fine man would come ask me to dance" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:00 am
Toreador was enetering the ballroom when he saw two girls and a guy, for some reason he didnt want to dance with them, "he might need help" he thought and went over them "hey mate why not dance now that we are 2 and 2?"  

General Overall Deception

My Marissa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:04 am
"But Kogru, we could dance around and check out hot guys together?" Marissa suggested, as someone new entered and talked to Kogru. She didn't catch what he was saying though, because the Genius just swirled her around and she needed to focuss on not tripping over the bench.  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff