Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply [[xx Viridian City: General Pokemon Talk xx]]
Riley and Sir Aaron (WHAT IS THE RELATION!?)

Quick Reply

Submit

ShiroganexNaoto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:30 pm
Has anyone noticed how Riley and Sir Aaron could like... totally be related?!

my friends and I talked about it for like... an hour....

see... 'cause as we all saw, Sir Aaron was alive at the end of the pokemon movie, and at the time, Ash was like.... 12, so Ash meets Dawn when he's about 12, and Dawn meets Riley when she's ten (and Dawn meets Ash at the same age) which proves proglem of how Riley would be 16-18 years old and meet Dawn, when Sir Aaron was single and had no time at all to hook up with someone, let alone have a son and THEN have him age 18 years in time to meet Dawn... so then my friends and I were like 'Maybe they're the same person' and we were looking at the fact that he uses Lucario and thought,
'Well, maybe Riley is his son and he somehow aged him...' but then we thought,
'Maybe Riley IS Sir Aaron, using a new identity, I mean, he more or less time traveled a good number of years' but then...*sighs* we figured since Riley obvious used the same Lucario, and looked EXACTLY ALIKE (save for eye color) they HAD to be directly related and the latest he could be was his son.... but the second one seemed more likely...
honestly... we think to much about this kinda stuff xD

What do you people think?! ?O_O?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:26 pm
I think it's possible that they could be related. Remember, Sir Aaron was alive at a time when most people would have kids at age 15 (or sometimes younger!) So it is possible that Riley and Aaron could be related is some way.

I also think that there is a possibility that Aaron and Riley are the same person, cause you dont really have any hard evidence that Aaron died in the first place.

And dont give me that 'He did die! didnt you watch the move?' crap cause yes i have seen the movie, and if you listen to Kid Summers when Ash is going to use the Aura to save the Tree of Beginning, she states that Ash would be frozen in a motionless state like Sir Aaron. She basically said Aaron wasnt dead, but actually he was just in suspended animation. I can argue a lot about things I know I'm right in.

(i was using these based off of evidence i have seen/read)  

Yui D Flowright

epikaa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Where did you hear that Ash was 12? Source please?

Don't forget there's a possibility that Riley could be Aaron's Reincarnation.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:43 pm

First of all, I higly doubt that Aaron-sama and Riley are the same person. If anything, I think that Riley is Aaron-sama's reincarnation as Shuuchu stated before me. Second of all, I doubt that Riley is his son. Aaron-sama was probably about seventeen or eighteen when he died so I doubt he would have any children (plus if Riley was his son we can't forget that he'd be half Lucario -snickers-). Nextly, when the hell did Hikari (Dawn) meet Riley? o_____O;
The chaarcter you play in the games is certainly not Hikari.
Plus the male playable character also meets Riley so yeah.

And at the end of the movie, Aaron-sama and Lucario-san were not alive.
Their spirits were alive (and together <3) is what I think was trying to be put across. They do fade off into the mist you know.
As I said at first, I think that if Riley has any sort of relationship with Aaron-sama it is the bond of soul reincarnation.

Altomare
Crew

Angelic Indigo Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:56 pm
My vote:

Riley = Reincarnation of Sir Aaron
(and that Ash = Son of Riley but that's a diffrent story smilies/icon_xd.gif )

Aaron and Lucario = Dedz by end of the movie
"suspended state" = 4kids pussyfooting around death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 am
Oh gawd! They look alike.
Aaron kinda looks like Riley & they BOTH HAVE that aura-thingy.
When I saw those pictures, I was like 'OMG, ARE THEY TWINS OR SOMETHING!??!'
Maybe they're related.

Merochu-chaaaan

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 am
Aaron has no children, so I assume Riley is his reincarnation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 am
I'm assuming reincarnation.  

Born Backwards

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Zanui

Greedy Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Definitely have to vote reincarnation on this one, with Riley's Lucario being the Lucario from the movie (because I'm such a Staffshipper and want them to be together). Of course, Riley could be some sort of descendant of Sir Aaron, but that's highly unlikely because there was never any evidence to Sir Aaron having kids in the first place, and I highly doubt a descendant quite a ways down the family tree would look exactly the same as his ancestor.

Also, I really don't think Sir Aaron was alive at the end of the movie; it definitely seemed like he and Lucario met up in the afterlife. And even though Sir Aaron seemed to be trapped in suspended animation near the end (not just talking about the dub here, but the visuals as well with his "aura" being encased in that crystal), it seemed his and Lucario's souls were released after Lucario died. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm
they obviously look alike~  

Delta Jan

Tipsy Smoker

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

SLOWbro of misfortune

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:48 pm
sir arron died im mystery of mew and sense i think he was alredy dead? so when lucario died also they simply rencarnated there selfs (but lucario lost hes speach along with memories as any rencarnated person would)  
[[xx Viridian City: General Pokemon Talk xx]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games