How would YOU feel if HS went paperback? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Incarnadine.Romance]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:57 pm

"AWHCRAP. I'm poor! Anyone want a kidney!?"

And then I would steal my sisters metal detector and rove the household for lost change.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:48 pm
Oh man, that would be so good. I love webcomics but I love books more. If I could own HS it would be... WOW! Like, WOW! 4laugh I would definately buy a copy, give if it's not too expensive, and cherish it like all other books/manga. heart

And only chapter five? That's sad but I'm very excited! I really enjoy short stories like these! Plus, you're doing a kick a** job at everything!!

Excited_Calm

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

kamikaze_rain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:34 am
I would have a heart attack, and then I would buy it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:39 am
"YAY!"
And then:
"... Does she ship overseas?"
And then:
"... Wait. I have no money."
Which would explain the sounds of bawling you'll then hear from halfway across the world. *dryly*

Seriously, though, I'd be happy if it came out in paperback. That means 1) artist recognition, which is always a good thing [when the art is this brill] and 2) I'll eventually save up enough to [hopefully] order it even from abroad... in which case it'd be nice to own this in book format. <3  

amsdia

sixpinkwhiskers

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:41 pm
I would say:

HOLY s**t!! NUU IS FREAKIN HOT *buys comic*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I'd buy. :3

fo sho.

Super Murderous Tramp

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:24 pm
Wait for the nearest holiday to come and then spend the lucky money on the book and read it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 pm
"God.. Why are you so good to me?"

Well, if it's 5 chapters then wouldn't that be enough for just one volume? o_O I'd buy it either way... it'd also mean I wouldn't have to spend more money on buying the rest of the volumes! And I'd be able to save my money. domokun domokun  

Arhena

Noa Anon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Screaming! Dancing! Happy happy joy-joy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:33 pm
I would love you for ever and ever and buy every copy at the store/bookstand/garage sale/resale book shop/ any major manga outlet/ comic book stores/anywhere I can get my hands on it ^.^

Neko-chan298

[ minty ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:17 am
I'd be happy, but I don't think I'd buy it since it's online and
I can just read it online. But if it were to be taken off the internet, then I would buy it...
Or just read it at Barnes and Nobles to save money. `^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:29 pm
Tinuu
*pssst* the story is going to end at chapter 5.

WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY??!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk  

RussianVodka

Lady_Solaris

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:20 pm
If HS went paperback...
Well just give me some money and a bookstore, and maybe some sound-mufflin'-ear phones for the others and I'd be set...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:43 am
I would be like 'sweet. All fun happens at least 3,000 km far from my room.'  

Monsters in the Parasol

Engineered Soldier

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:17 am
If HS went paperback....I'll go doing odd jobs for people... jobs that can be done by a 14 years old,of course.... I'll even do massaging if they want to.. just no picking warts or yucky (did I just say yucky?.. yes...yes,I did..) like that.. You'll be hearing me whining and muttering about how hard my job is right now somewhere in the digital world of ye olde internet... yeah... and maybe bawling my eyes out of their sockets with blood as my silver tears (WTF? since when blood is silver?) along the way...

and if I want it to be easy, I'll go telling my father to use my pocket money for a few months to buy those comics... because the quote 'been there, done that' is very known by me.... that's how I bought my RM900 (erm... I think.. 300+ dollars) hand phone... and to think being 14 easy...

p.s: The story ends at chapter 5?? crying NOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!! *sob* you better make a new comic... you! gonk  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff