Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:03 am
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!~
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.

8 Y
Tamer Name: Angie Angel
Digimon: Agumon
Registry Fee: 1000 Gold

User Image

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/angagu_zps297a7df0.png[/img]

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:11 am
lief_7
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.

8 Y
Tamer Name: Angie Angel
Digimon: Agumon

User Image

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/angagu_zps297a7df0.png[/img]

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.

Thank you!  

8 Y

Dangerous Browser

Hails44

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 pm
Tamer Name: Hails44
Digimon: Punimon
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:12 am
Hails44
Tamer Name: Hails44
Digimon: Punimon

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/Hails44Puni_zpsec2fd8b9.png[/img]

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

FluffyFuno

Fuzzy Puppy

4,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:10 pm
Tamer Name: Sasha_Blouse AOT
Digimon: Chibomon [F]

Please! smile
Thank you! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:12 pm
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!d

Sasha_Blouse AOT

User Image
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/sasha_chibomon_zps4a05b7fc.png[/img]

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skye Crossedge

Dangerous Protagonist

16,200 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:33 am
Tamer Name: Skye
Digimon: Veemon [R]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:58 am

SkyetheZangetsu
Tamer Name: Skye
Digimon: Veemon [R]

User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/skye-vee_zpsac6cca85.png[/img]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 pm
Tamer Name: Crystal jones
Digimon: Gabumon
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 pm

enzerubebii98255
Tamer Name: Crystal jones
Digimon: Gabumon

User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/Crys-Gabu_zps1ba2057f.png[/img]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:02 pm
Tamer Name: murruelecreuset
Digimon: Pabumon
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:35 pm
Tamer Name: winter ice prince
Digimon: Agumon [R]

winter ice prince

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!

murruelecreuset

User Image
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/rue_pabumon_zpsd6d9ae71.png[/img]

winter ice prince

User Image
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/ice_agumon_zps146c176b.png[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:06 am
Shadow of Miracles
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!

murruelecreuset

User Image
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/rue_pabumon_zpsd6d9ae71.png[/img]

winter ice prince

User Image
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/ice_agumon_zps146c176b.png[/img]

Thank you!  

winter ice prince

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:38 am
Tamer Name: H e l l i s h V o i d
Digimon: Penguinmon
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games