52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
A what now?
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:57 am
WARNING!: This RP may become too intense for some people, specifically those of you who love Aeris, while the character's integrity and personality herself will not be compromised, her body will. The main concept for this RP is that Jenova has embedded cells into Aeris' body which had been laid to rest in the Forgotten City. As such this rp begins with a twisted note.

This Rp will be taking place some time after MC, a few years at least, but no more than a decade.

The years have been peaceful for a time. After Jenova's apparent defeat, another stronger figure came to destroy the planet, but our heroes defeated even that. Even the strongest onslaught would fall to their might. Most of them retained their might always striving to stay on top lest another threat rise to meet them, but still life has continued.

OOC: ie. If any couples from previous rps were to have had children *coughvaianddawncough* they would be young still.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:11 am
The Calamity from the skies was weak, very very weak, quite possibly the weakest it had ever been, but still it did not, would not, could not die. A piece of it, a very very small piece had survived, in the heart of the enemy, sunken in the forgotten city it was lying in wait gathering its strength. Likely it should have died there, and probably would have if not for a certain youth pollutig the water with Her essence. It had been just enough to revive a small portion of a tentacle which had been defeated their two years prior to that. At that time Jenova had not seen it worthwhile to concentrate on that one tiny piece left behind, but for several long years now that had been all that was left. It had burrowed its way into a empty husk of a body, and there remained, gathering it's energies. At first even this refuge was intolerable, and often near fatal but in time the resistance lessened, as the empty shell began to return to mere minerals. It was then that the invader pushed its influence, and then began slowly to bring a sort of life about to the long dead and decaying cells. It was challenging at first, and even when things began to work on their own, the body was extremely weak. The hardest effort was raising the shell from the bottom of the lake and to the surface so that it could reach oxygen. Even after several weeks laying at the waters edge the body could not cooperate functionally. However, Jenova was able to sense a presence, a merest snatch and called to it.

A confused and lost teen wandered forth, once one of the children captured by Kadaj, the boy had escaped Mother's grasp, though only intermittently, and thus had lost himself in these forests. The Geostigma never really went away for him, it came and went, but it's spreading at least had been limited to one limb. He realized the compellment to the waters edge as foreign too late, and though he shreaked and cried out in alarm as the decayed creature from the water clutched him, no one was around to hear his calls.

OOC: NPC's suitable in-a-pinch sacrifices for years yet to come  

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:33 am
OOC: Hmmm... probably the last post I'll make before letting PCs step in, and I'm going to minorly puppet a few of the main characters. And Majorly puppet Cloud, but, only for the first post methinks... unless Ermy wants me to continue with him...

Though it had been some time now, the misfit group of heroes who called themselves AVALANCHE made it a point to pay their respects to their beloved Friend's loss every year in the Forgotten City. For the first few years it had often been too painful to reamain longer than was necessary to place flowers behind, but as time went on the loss became easier to bear. Even still, Cloud stayed behind, as usual, for sometime longer than the others. He wasn't so absorbed with guilt anymore, more a sense of wonder at Aeris' sweet forgiveness. He was even beginning to forgive himself. Everyone else had long since departed, even Tifa, who had been the last to leave had given up on trying to change his mind from loitering there.

Something moved. It has soft footsteps, and came, almost hesitantly to where the hero sat. Cloud looked up, wondering who it was. Perhaps Tifa had come back to check on him, he wouldn't be surprised. But no, the footfalls were lighter than that, who then...Cloud's mental thought processes literally stopped in their tracks. He opened his mouth intending to say her name, but disbelief restricted even that. He took a stumbling step forward, stammering. "I-I can't believe it's you..."

She smiled looking at him in that way of hers, head cocked to one side, arms behind her back. Her eyes shone...

LOOK OUT!

Too late came the warning too fast the attack. Cloud gasped as the branch protruded, his attacker pulled back and disappeared from view no doubt watching and waiting for it's prey to fall.

Dawn had been enjoying the clear afternoon skies, the kids at play, reading a book, or at least trying to while hearing the slightly disappointed voice of the dearly departed.

Every year. Aeris sighed. And Cloud always waits behind. If it weren't for the fact the Planet says I am not allowed to commune directly with him, I would have slapped the boy so silly by now.

Dawn laughed. You worry too much about him, I think he's doing fine, Marlene and Denzel have grown up rather nicely, and not too worse for the wear of it.

Oh I know it's just that....

Dawn was somewhat startled when the Cetra went suddenly so silent and felt a spike of panic from her psychic guest. What?

Oh no... oh no that isn't good...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:24 pm
Staring lifelessly the now 50ish man(still looking as young as ever) laid slumped against a crumbling wall that had once belonged to a mako reactor. His mind wandered, as it did more often these days, to the subject that had haunted his thoughts since the defeat of Sephiroth and more importantly Mother. Maybe if he had made it to Northern Crater in time? Maybe if Mother had chosen him instead of Sephiroth? Maybe if something was different Mother would be alive right now. A small mutated mako rat ran by and yelped as electricity arced from Thalon's fingertips to encircle it, laughing he released it and walked towards the direction the rat had come from. As he stumbled across the ground tears streamed down his face and he shook visibly with each step. Almost falling into the hole Thalon shrieked with joy as he looked down to see the large depression filled with mako, pulling five cannisters from his belt and filling them as well as taking as filling a syringe(which he soon emptied) with the green liquid. Then very suddenly he felt a stirring in the back of his mind and began walking away from the city and towards another city that had been forgotten long ago.

((woah I turned Thalon into a mako junkie))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:07 am
Vaizel was engaged in a rambunctious game of 'Capture the flag' with his Oldest son Zack, and his adorable daughter Kim, Connie, now a teenager, had joined in the game as well. It was an unusual game often leaving poor Connie out-matched. since the 'Father' threat Vaizel had never quite been the same, his body would probably always be 'half-possessed' by Sephiroth. They seemed to have partially fused, and while they had long since learned to get along it still lent for a distractable parental figure. Not only did Vai still have a 'voice' in his head, but Sephiroth's influence had physically changed the cyborg, his mechanical wings were now mostly organic, with rich black feathers, and his left leg, while still retaining some of the metal componants was also far more human than Vai had ever thought possible. On the other hand his now-long hair was permanently silver and his eyes glowed disturbingly in any lighting. His children had inherited some of those features. Zack had wide red-brown wings, and young Kim sported an under-sized pair of grey ones. Both children had green eyes and silver hair, and an odd limp in their left leg. Vaizel worried about that alot, but time had taught him not to take his concerns to the extreme anymore.

It was during the game, when he had opted to take flight for better scouting when his thoughts were interupted by the most unusual stream of rude curses. Vaizel faltered in mid-air flapping to hover himself while Sephiroth vented unexpected rage.
What? He tried to ask, but nothing seemed to get through to the Ex-General. After several moments he got a tersely snapped reply of

Ask the Cetra!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:25 am
She's back... Dawn explained, the sprits sending the message along through a mental conduit.

She...she took my body... Aeris stammered, still rightly appalled and disturbed by the concept. "And...I can't track where she's gone...."

The Cetra was still around. Jenova had not been expecting that. Surely it had been long enough for the young woman to have allowed her soul to disperse into the Lifestream. There wasn't time for this. Things were desperate. The Chosen were scattered, and few. Still there could be, there WOULD be time for Reunion. This time she would not be defeated, she could not afford it. Before she had gotten ahead of herself, this time she would have to play things carefully. Like she had at first, this game would have to be played very carefully indeed...

OOC: She's already made one mistake...

"You dwell too much on the past Cloud...."

"Aeris...? That...was, what was that?"

The Cetra's smile weakened. "A threat... One that doesn't want to fight us straight forward..."

"Hey,... was... where's Zack gone?"

"He's moved on, soon I will too... We all do.... even you seem to have been working on it..."

"So.. I'm really dead this time..."

Aeris laughed "You will soon wish you were..." She said with a sympathetic grin. "Now go on, and don't come back here anymore, you have a life to live!"

Before Cloud could reply, Aeris words proved far too true. Pain, searing pain and then, black oblivion of sleep.

OOC: Nope, I didn't kill Cloud. He IS a usefull little puppet once in awhile. Anyone want to play him or play doctor to him? He's not going to be surviving all on his own.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:51 am
Vaizel found himself more than a little angry at the turn of events as well, he knew almost instinctively who "She" was. Momentarily he fumed, but his thoughts were interupted by a sudden unexpected Snickering from his personal 'Voice'.
What now? This isn't exactly a laughing matter... Vaizel sighed,

Oh! I think I just figured out why Zack always did it... Sephiroth chuckled,
Vaizel frowned, glancing down at his son.
NO,... The other Zack. Sephiroth corrected with a snort.
Vaizel was still mildly confused, And this is pertinant...?
Listen, Sephiroth's tone abruptly became serious. I want you to go put on my outfit... the coat, pants, boots, and even the gloves... the ones you keep in your closet?
I don't keep any... Vaizel began,
Okay the ones I keep in your closet? Sephiroth mentally rolled his eyes.
Um.... O-okay... Still extremely puzzled, Vaizel flew down to his house, already young Zack and Kim had gathered around their mother, wondering why the 'nice lady' was upset. Vai sent his wife a telling glance and a shrug. No doubt Aeris was already telling her what Sephiroth was saying. In a matter of moments Vaizel had retreived and donned the clothing, sure enough it was a tight fit. Vaizel was a couple inches taller than Sephiroth had been, but thankfully not quite as broad in the shoulders, the extra muscles for his wings more than made up the lack. The leather was uncomfortably snug all around. Sephiroth snickered again.
It's supposed to be that tight... the Ex-General muttered in amusement. It's a better fit than I thought it would be! Vaizel glowered, sparing a moment to mentally pass a message to Dawn that he would be back soon.
Alright, here's what I want you to do, Sephiroth explained carefully, we're going to fly over to the forgotten city, shouldn't take too long... and when we get there I want you to let me handle things alright? We're going to need Cure Materia and Bandages, probably some food, but make sure you use that little black bag of yours, I want it to be inconspicuous!
........ What?? Vaizel was completely baffled, Wait... you want to go help out Cloud Strife right? Why is all this neccessary?
Sephiroth started sniggering again and refused to answer the question.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:41 am
Oh no, you're not...You're terrible... Aeris scolded, though it lacked any real sting as she was laughing so hard that small pricks of tears came to her eyes.

Hey wait you mean... Dawn snorted and started to chuckle herself. That'll be good.

Isn't this a little too cruel though... Aeris said more soberly. I mean, he did just get stabbed by um, well... me, sort of...

Eh, what's a little more cage rattling going to do, besides someone needs to tend to him, and not too many will get there as fast as Vai will.

I'm not arguing that point it's merely that Sephiroth really doesn't have a good grasp of what is and isn't appropriate at the.. Are you even listening to me?

At this point, no. Dawn was indeed distracted, her eyes ran up her husband's lean and now tight black leather encased frame, and her mouth went dry and heart skipped a beat. She even had to clear her throat slightly before she could speak again. "Hey,... you look pretty good in that Vai..." Color had risen to her face. She resisted the urge to elaborate as their children were present, but her eyes were repeatedly drawn to where his chest and thigh muscles were well on display.

Aeris shook her head, What AM I going to do about you people. she muttered with an overburdened sigh.

Cloud moaned, the pain was so intense, he was cold, lying bleeding on the dirt, which was quickly becoming rather sticky mud beneath him. Every breath was an agony, much less the though of even trying to move from where he had fallen, though the angle of his swords across his back were becoming increasingly more uncomfortable. As ever he was at the barest edges of his consciousness, and the darkness called to him so blessedly, the oblivion of sleep promising to remove the pain he felt, but he knew that if he did so he would likely never awake, and if he wasn't there to fight this new problem, who would? After all he was the most powerful warrior on the Planet, right? He tried to roll over and nearly screamed from the intensity of the injury.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:50 am
Sephiroth mentally grinned, I love irony.
Vaizel groaned, but couldn't help a small smile at the image. He glanced once more at Dawn to say farewell and stopped at her comment, flushing red as he could clearly read her thoughts as they were pasted on her face. "Um.... ah...."
Time to go! Sephiroth interupted, snagging control of Vaizel's movement in his moment of distraction. See you girls later! He even threw a mental 'wink' to the both of them as he turned Vai around and launched the psuedo-cyborb into the sky.
"Bye Honey!" Vaizel called back as he snapped into focus, he was still blushing furiously but he wasn't certain he was quite as opposed to the outfit anymore. The flight was rather pleasant, but knowing the urgency of his trip he expended the energy to cast 'haste' on himself. Within a matter of moments he arrived in the forgotten city, Allowing Sephiroth, as requested, to control all the movements.

Sephiroth landed just out-of-sight of where Cloud lay in agony, taking a breif moment to adjust his appearance and fold one of Vai's black wings tightly against his back. The other wing he left lazily partially extended, so that it was very notable behind him. Then he strode confidently forward moving to stand above and then kneel next to Cloud.
"It's been a while.... Cloud." He simply couldn't resist uttering, smirking in that all-too-familiar manner. But fun was fun, and Cloud WAS still bleeding. Leaning forward he grabbed the large 'branch' JENOVA had stabbed the boy with. "How crude..." He muttered curling a lip in disgust, both at the weapon used and the inexpert manner the blonde had been stabbed in. With SEEMING callousness he gave the peice of wood a practiced yank, leaving a gaping hole where it had once been. A quietly cast 'cure' stopped the worst of the bleeding. Pausing to lock his eyes on Cloud's blue ones, he was bandaging the boy even as he spoke. "Still Mourning the Cetra are we? You haven't figured out how foolish that is yet?" And he chuckled softly. This was so much fun!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:22 pm
OOC: whee poor Vai

Yes, we know, much to the chagrin of the Planet. Aeris said with another sigh.

"Take care of yourself Love!" Dawn called waving as Vai took off, mentally noting that she was indeed at a nice angle.

You really are terrible.... Aeris sighed, but this was nothing new. And of course YOU aren't any better. She added to Sephiroth's parting shot.

The dirt crunched above his head, he felt almost as though he was getting feverish now. Whimpering he looked up to see who was striding forward. "S-SEPHIROTH!" Cloud threw all of his strength into lunging at the man as he bent down. At the same time however, Sephiroth withdrew the shaft of wood from Clouds ribs, and he could only gasp as tears flowed from the pain of the thing. Little shaking shallow breaths emerged as the shock of it stiffened up his body. "Y-you...ungh." Mustering all of his strength the warrior could barely bat at Vaizephiroth, much like a wounded kitten. He had lost a lot of blood, and he was losing strength with it.

That can't be him... Thought the devil called Jenova. Hmm...he's joined with THAT one... this does not look well if he has joined forces with them... and here I thought he'd merely been finished... well, for now I will seek those are still loyal. With that she continued on, sensing the patch of Jenova cells that was Thalon Reid.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:45 pm
Sephiroth took a moment to lazily block the 'attack' from Cloud with two fingers, stopping the fist before it could connect with it's nonexistant strength.
Is he crying? Vaizel noted in surprise,
"Don't cry Cloud..." Sephiroth smirked, He finished the bandaging, while keeping Cloud's attention on his face. "How have Marlene and Denzel been doing lately?" He asked with a confident calm. Aeris kept tabs on the two teens and the messages passed along...
"You look thirsty..." He added quickly, not allowing Strife a moment to recollect his thoughts. It was amusing to keep the man on his toes, but more importantly Sephiroth didn't want Cloud getting too close a look a Vaizel's face. Though the two were similar, Vaizel did not have quite the angular, almost aristocratic features Sephiroth had sported in life. The hair was now almost the same, and with the eyes, expression and outfit, Sephiroth hoped he could keep the charade going a while yet. He stood then, very subtly fishing through the small pack Vai had brought, even as he walked to the water's edge. He removed a cup, and a water bottle, but bent down and splashed the lake water for good measure. Then he poored some water from the bottle into the cup and walked back. It was child's play to restrain Cloud and prop him up enough to press the cup to his lips. "Does it taste like Ancient?" He mocked, even though there wasn't actually any lake water in the cup. While the boy was still distracted he cast another 'cure'. It was very tricky to do without being noticed, but it was well worth the effort.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:22 pm
Thalon was running with unhuman speed towards the forgotten city, leaping over small obstacles and destroying larger ones with his explosive shots Thalon had left an easily followed trail of corpses and debris. As he felt Mother focus on him Thalon stumbled and fell to his knees crying.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:15 pm
OH! Sephiroth if I had physical hands I would Slap you right now I know you can hear me! Aeris spat after the Ex-General's condescending crack about the water.

Wait a second...Eww... and people actually have drunk that water. I was there, gross...I'm glad I didn't drink any of it. Cetra or no, dead bodies foul water swiftly. Dawn was replying with a wrinkled nose of disgust.

Aeris was quiet for several moments looking at Dawn with an inscrutable mix of emotions. Okaay... Aeris rubbed her temples. Why do I have to look over all you foolish people... She muttered. This was going to be a long day, a series of them, likely even becoming months, potentially even years. Jenova would not be looking for another defeat.

"N-no, I'm. not. crying." Cloud forced out through his grimace of hurt and anger. "Why... what do... what are you going to do with them?!" He didn't quite realize that his strength was returning that the darkness had faded from the back of his mind. The residual headache building was the effects of forced healing on the body but he wasn't yet coherent enough to realize it. He struggled to sit up and free even as Sephiroth walked away, no sooner had he managed to control the spots flaring in his vision did he look up to see Sephiroth stoop down and force some water down his throat. His mind finally pieeced together the prior events and he started to flail and resist, choking even as he swallowed the supposed tainted Aeris water. Now he really was almost crying, the stress pain, confusion and outright torment by Sephiroth was driving him to the brink of his barely recovered sanity.

"Easy my child." Jenova hushed in a sweet low alto, running her hands through Thalons hair. "I am here for you..." Excellent they were coming already, but then, so too would those who now opposed her. She would have to move swiftly, they would be looking for her. Hopefully she could stay one step ahead and find her children before the Traitors found her. "It will be a harsh journey to the Promised Land, but if we are together we wil make it." She was tempted to simply absorb this man, to feed her already waning strength, but for now minions were of as much use. "First, I am wearied, and I need sustenence. What have you to share with your Mother?" While to outward appearences she was passable, though very pale and weak, inside this body was barely functioning, the heart though beating was mostly necrotic but for the barest minimum needed to facillitate the breathing and chemical exchanges necessary for her to move and speak.

OOC: Uhg... that is so nasty... to those of you not aware of biological type things, be glad of your ignorance, for Jenova is just basically a skin covered skeleton full of mush. Though the mush manages to make her look to have depth, but swamppy mush is indeed all it is.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:15 pm
Thalon tilted his head up and smiled slightly the tears came much less frequently. Rummaging inside of his long cloak Thalon placed each item on the ground as he spoke of them. "A vial of your cells I found in an abandoned lab, 1 gallon of Mako,(this is in 5 containers) some dried meat, my weaponry, my materia(this is a cure, a mastered lightning and a lightning) and of course I will do anything you desire of me"

OOC: Would a corpse really decompose that much if it was at the bottom of a lake? I know trees don't so much but I don't really read many books or articles about corpses.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas