Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What is your favorite Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:28 am
I thought this would be a good game, I don't know why. I'll post a flavor of Beans, and you say one with the last letter of that flavor.

Example
Strawberry ---> Yams ---> Soda Pop ---> Popcorn

Get it? I'll start.

Booger  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:06 am
Raspberry  

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

Aerynz

Eternal Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:31 pm
Yam

xDD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:07 pm
milk  

chibi_chan
Crew

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:40 pm
kiwi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:56 pm
ink

I enjoy the all the ways people think up to get posts. It's like that really cheap candy at a dollar store.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:05 pm
kimchi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:07 pm
KirikoAkushi
kimchi

Do they not have to be real flavours? Are we just naming off anything? Well I suppose it's to late now.

Honeydew  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:10 pm
Sakura_kura
KirikoAkushi
kimchi

Do they not have to be real flavours? Are we just naming off anything? Well I suppose it's to late now.

Honeydew

(Edited because I got what you meant). I just thought we'd name foods (and other things). Have they mentioned that many flavors? I mean, it's "every flavor" so... wouldn't any flavor be every flavor?

Waffle  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:13 pm
KirikoAkushi
Sakura_kura
KirikoAkushi
kimchi

Honeydew

(Edited because I got what you meant). I just thought we'd name foods (and other things). Have they mentioned that many flavors? I mean, it's "every flavor" so... wouldn't any flavor be every flavor?

Waffle

Of course you realize that one brand of candy would not be able to create every flavour in candy-bean form. According to Muggle net.com There are a number of flavours, but not nessacarly everything. Especally anything named recently.

But of course-with limited beans come limited games and so I guess, I shant care and shall say whatever flavour. It's magic-if it's wrong then it's sure doesn't have to be now. xd

Eggplant  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:16 pm
Toffee

I would think in the Wizarding World, "every flavor" would mean every flavor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:18 pm
And you might think that 'complete list' means complete list.' You might also think I care. But-alas, I'm so lazy and like post numbers so, really I was just pointing out a momentary realization. Believe me, no offence was ment.

English Muffin

Now THAT would be good for the mornings.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:21 pm
Sakura_kura
And you might think that 'complete list' means complete list.' You might also think I care. But-alas, I'm so lazy and like post numbers so, really I was just pointing out a momentary realization. Believe me, no offence was ment.

English Muffin

Now THAT would be good for the mornings.

It would be interesting to know where Mugglenet got that "complete list." And did I seem offended? Cause I wasn't. I just didn't even realize that there would be a limited amount of "every flavor" beans within the books.

Noodles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:23 pm
Sake

I believe a while back Rowling released a list for the people who were making the candy to follow-even though they didn't use all of the flavours. Had to come from some where . . .  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:26 pm
Earwax

(Good thing we've abandoned the list, b/c that would have ended it)  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff