Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irori

Eternal Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:32 am
umm... hi..
im really not good at writing but ill try blaugh
Im 21 (22 tomorrow) from sweden..
I like colors, nailpolish, butterflyes, fanfiction, stockings, j-rock, yaoi, drawing, reading, sleeping, anime, manga, strawberries... and a lot of other stuff..
Im currently working at a café and studying japanese ^^
aaaand.. I can lick myself on the nose....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:09 am
HAI GAIS. :3

Um. My name is Savannah, but if you see me like... EVER commenting on HoneySyn, you'll notice me as Savvy. XD That is because it's my nickname and I'm too lazy to think of anything more creative. Always. My username is the name of an OOOOLD roleplaying character.

Info, info, info... what would you care about? Um, I'm among the pansexual people here. xD I used to go to Marin School of the Arts and Technology until NUSD shut it down, and now I go to Metropolitan School of Arts and Technology in San Francisco. I'm 15, going to be 16 in December. I love to draw and write, and I hope one day to publish some of my work, as well as become an English teacher of some degree. But I'd like to work with older kids, because I want to teach them how to express themselves, and write stories, not write: "See cat run." n_n;

I am a yaoi/shonen-ai fan, yes, but I don't shut out yuri/shoujo-ai, because it can definitely be good, too. xD HoneySyn was definitely something for me to try out because I wasn't sure about my feelings on the art, as it was far different from what I was used to. And yet, now that I've followed it, I find myself giggling a little whenever there's an update; I've fallen in LOVE with the art, AND the storyline. And the characters are so real, and three-dimensional too! <3

...time to put the fangirl aside. But. Um... yeah. Hi. n_n;  

Myami

emorah_slaytron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 am
Hi, my name is Emorah Slaytron. Gonna turn 19 in November.

Love to read and write, and I draw too. I also have an interest in esoteric subjects like palm reading and tarot cards.

Uh, that's about all, I guess. ^_^;

~ES  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:44 pm
Hi I'm 12_Melancholy. You can call me Cherry...er..that's my real nickname or you can call me by my username. sweatdrop

Anyway I'm 16, will be 17 in 3/28. I'm a girl [duh!]. I like drawing, mostly manga and trying to improve. I'm trying to create a story but I can't think of anything good..meaning I suck! I like shonen-ai...shoujo-ai is kinda ok to me..I think. Um.....anything else? I can't think of anything else.

Let's see...I like HoneySyn! Which is why I'm here. sweatdrop

12_Melancholy

Emi Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:23 am
Hello~! I’m Emi. I’m twenty years old, in my third year of college, and my life is really boring.

WhatelseWhatelse… >>; umm…

- I read Honeydew Syndrome. 8D
- I can pop my jaw out of place like a snake, but I cant swallow eggs or small mammals whole; or anything like that.
- I have puppies…?
- Erm. … oh! I’ve been on Gaia since 04 and this is the first guild I’ve joined. *loser*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm
Hey, I'm Truth4ever.....and I really want to change my username to something else, but it's the same one I've had since I joined which makes me not want to change it.....and sometimes I just don't make any sense. dramallama lawlz....

Anyway! I'm 17 (18 in two months!! whee ), you can call me Truth, Dylan, Dyl, Dice-chan, whichever. I go by all of them. I love Honeydew Syndrome, and about a million other webcomics. (I also tend to exaggerate... domokun ) I love drawing and writing, I have my own webcomic too, but I won't elaborate on that. I'm against blatant self advertisement....Usually. cool

Well, that's about all I really have to say right now so...See you around the forums! xd  

Dorkemon

Tiny Force

21,690 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Noble Shade 100

Caljiah

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:54 pm
Hi! *shares love* I don't have much of it sorry crying But I hope my mere pittance of love can suffice and help to feed the hungry.. needy... gaians... of the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:44 pm
Hello! I'm new to the guild~ I love Honeydew syndrome. <3  

Kiwi x Pop

Conservative Sex Symbol

shakusaurus

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:00 pm
Hii~! I'm a huge HoneySyn fan and am brand new to the guild.
*pokes Kuei, who was the one who informed her about the guild's existance* whee

And yeah, I'm totally doing fanarts veeery soon (after finals, o' course~)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 pm
I, uuhhh, never posted in here, did I...?

Well.

I'm Comet, I'm 18, and I'm a fangirl. I admit it. No really, I do! I have come to terms with the squeeness that is HoneySyn. Props to Nuu and Clover for this awesome comic!

...Is it bad that I reread all of honeySyn and ignored my paper last night? <_____<

Yes, part of the reason I joined Gaia was for this guild. The other part was to shut up my friends enjoy this wonderful place. biggrin

*dances and runs off to post more*

fightingcomet

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:54 pm
Hi and welcome! heart
Normally I would offer gold to everyone who signed up just to be part of this guild... but right now I'm broke. Seriously.
This is all Nyang's fault because she couldn't sell my sealed letter for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:08 am
I don't need gold for joining XD Rofl~ It's enough just to beee here <3  

shakusaurus

Greedy Lover

fightingcomet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:12 pm
I agree, I don't need gold for joining either!

...I need better time-management skills. <.<;;;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:22 pm
Aye, if you have any of that lying around, I'd like some time management skills, too ^^  

shakusaurus

Greedy Lover

strawberry_eater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:01 pm
Heya, I was in my strawberry eating craze phase when I got this account and I'm too lazy to get another one.

-My parents thinks that eating muffin is bad for me.
-I used to think that yaoi/shounen-ai was a parody of romance in general because of Gravitation when I was 9.
-I love sleeping and ditching homework.
-I am openly introvert.
-Almost all my characters live in San Francisco because I saw somewhere that Paco is Francisco's nickname.
-I am happily pessimist.
-I love Charlie the Unicorn.
-And Charles.
-Which is funny because they remind me of each other which is completely ridiculous.
-I have wannabe normal parents.
-I have a bad reputation at school.
-I have a almost evil non step sister that act like Charles...
-Etc.
-I want to change my username into Strawbeater/Strawber/Strawb/something else.
-LoL  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces