Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Legend of Zelda Guild
who is sheik really? (contains spoilers of who she is) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

The Cat Band Fairy

Beloved Giver

3,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:44 am
(edit) i know who she is now ><
who is she and what game do they tell you that? i mean ive seen zelda transform into her on super smash bros melee but i dont know if its true  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:12 pm
umm have u ever played Zelda Ocarina of Time, if not find it and play it, all answer await u there  

Deakra

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

pigeon-wing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:51 pm
In Ocarina of Time, Zelda disguises herself as Sheik in order to hide from Ganondorf.

pigeon-wing Wrote:
Ah, the Is-Sheik-Male-Or-Female debate :3 I personally like to think of Sheik as a male. No, I don't think Sheik and Zelda are two different people, but that Zelda used her magic to transform herself into a man to better hide from Ganondorf. In the game her eye color, body type, and voice are all different from her female form. In SSBM, her skin color is different as Sheik. I think that it's much more logical to assume she went all the way and transformed herself completely into a man than to assume she changed just those features. However, it wouldn't be incorrect to refer to Sheik as a female [the SSBM booklet does this] because it's still Zelda's mind in that body.

My ideas are based largely on the manga. Since not everyone's read the manga, here are the pages dealing with Zelda's transformation:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Now, I know the manga is not the game, nor is it a Bible for the Zeldaverse, but I like to refer to it for answers to questions that the game might raise. I mean, it is official and everything :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:21 pm
wait its all coming back to me now XD sorry XP i played that game when i was 4 and managed to complete it when i was 7 so i have'nt remembered much i'll have to play it on my ole nintendo 64 again XP  

The Cat Band Fairy

Beloved Giver

3,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pigeon-wing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:48 pm
Ha ha, it's okay X3 We aren't all blessed with photographic memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:42 am
I hate this argument...

Shiek... is... a... MAN!!! smilies/icon_scream.gif smilies/icon_scream.gif smilies/icon_scream.gif

Read the manga.  

joe-dude667

pigeon-wing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:43 pm
joe-dude667 Wrote:
I hate this argument...

Shiek... is... a... MAN!!! smilies/icon_scream.gif smilies/icon_scream.gif smilies/icon_scream.gif

Read the manga.

Chill O: I don't think anyone even argued the point that Sheik is female XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:09 am
pigeon-wing Wrote:
joe-dude667 Wrote:
I hate this argument...

Read the manga.

Chill O: I don't think anyone even argued the point that Sheik is female XD;

Lol, I was on a zelda RP and was shiek one time. Under sex I put male and everyone was like, "dode siek iz selad m8!" smilies/icon_stare.gif  

joe-dude667

Winndy
Crew

Shy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:48 pm
I've always just thought of it as that Zelda was the number one cross-dressing ninja of doom. smilies/icon_xp.gif  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:40 am
Winndy Wrote:
I've always just thought of it as that Zelda was the number one cross-dressing ninja of doom. smilies/icon_xp.gif

I agree. smilies/icon_blaugh.gif  

fantasydreamer74

Winndy
Crew

Shy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:32 pm
fantasydreamer74 Wrote:
Winndy Wrote:

I agree. smilies/icon_blaugh.gif
Honestly, I seriously can't think of anyone else in games or anime who is a much of a ninja in cross dressing as Zelda. x_x  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:46 am
Have you seen Kenshin? The series not the guy.  

fantasydreamer74

Winndy
Crew

Shy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:59 pm
fantasydreamer74 Wrote:
Have you seen Kenshin? The series not the guy.
Some, my little neice liked that series, and she was 3-4. xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:15 am
o.O 3 or 4...well dang. Well in that series there is a very talented crossdresser, I thought he was a woman for sure! But he wasn't just like in Fushigi Yuugi Noriko was a pretty good crossdresser too. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif  

fantasydreamer74

Winndy
Crew

Shy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:34 pm
fantasydreamer74 Wrote:
o.O 3 or 4...well dang. Well in that series there is a very talented crossdresser, I thought he was a woman for sure! But he wasn't just like in Fushigi Yuugi Noriko was a pretty good crossdresser too. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif
Oh, and I forgot that in Fruits Basket there's a cross-dresser too. xDDD Can't remember their name though. O_o;;  
The Legend of Zelda Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff