Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:48 pm
User Image
Welcome to the home of Zee Oddwyn and their soquili.

User Image
Hartekellion's stats
Strength: 31%
Courage: 28%
Speed: 31%
Intelligence: 32%
Luck: 26%
Stamina: 25%

User Image
Hart's stats
Strength: 5 %
Courage: 7 %
Speed: 11 %
Intelligence: 5 %
Luck: 12 %
Stamina: 7 %

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mab's stats
Strength: 9 %
Courage: 9 %
Speed: 12 %
Intelligence: 7 %
Luck: 12 %
Stamina: 12 %

Dementia's stats:
Strength: 50%
Courage: 50%
Speed: 51%
Intelligence: 51%
Luck: 54%
Stamina: 48%

Lovey Dovey's stats:
Strength: 19%
Courage: 14%
Speed: 21%
Intelligence: 17%
Luck: 15%
Stamina: 15%

User Image
Whisper's stats
Strength: 14%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 16%
Luck: 19%
Stamina: 16%

User Image
Clara's stats
Strength: 8%
Courage: 12%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 6%

User Image
Audley's stats
Strength: 10%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 10%
Stamina: 8%

User Image
Winnry's stats
Strength: 4%
Courage: 6%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Saint's stats
Strength: 9%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 8%
Stamina: 9%

Tyto Alba's stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 7%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 8%

User Image
Corisande's stats
Courage: 9%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 10%
Stamina: 6

User Image
Serenity's Stats
Courage: 4%
Intelligence: 4%
Stamina: 4%

User Image
Tanzanite's Stats
Strength: 5%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 8%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 6%

User Image
Vitriol's Stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 9%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Ilhotha's Stats
Strength: 6%
Courage: 7%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 9%
Stamina: 7%

User Image
Renavia Sylrethruil's Stats
Strength: 5%
Luck: 7%

User Image
Tulgre's Stats
Strength: 11%
Stamina: 6%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the forest.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:38 am
This'll be a Table of Contents once I've got the rest set up.

Lessee

Page 1: Landing Page/ToC/Etc.
Page 2: Usdia/Seathi/Subreeds
Page 3: Regular/Cerynei Soq
Page 4: Wind/Kelpi/Unicorn
Page 5: Mer/Kirin
Page 6: Flutter
Page 7: Hippogryph/Kalona
Page 8: Angeni/Ulun'Suti
Page 9: Skinwalkers/Mutants
Page 10: Familiars  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:57 am
Ongoing RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:09 am
Plushies!
Quote:

In no particular order:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:24 am
Old RP Logs

Watching the Fields

Quote:
User ImageUser Image

Trails and Tribulations ( x Recovery)

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 9:45 pm
It was a lovely pre-spring day and Winnry flowed with the snowmelt down the path of least resistance to the sea. It was brisk enough to be invigorating, but the strong sunlight warmed her back, and glimmered off the waves. Content to simply follow the shoreline, she trotted at her leisure until the large black face of a cliff brought her to a halt.

"Hmmmmm..." she hummed, sizing up the potential of the rock as a canvas, and decided to seize upon the chance. What better inspiration than the sea! She checked her containers, making sure she had enough of her paint for the job. In all likelihood, she'd be using ALL of her paint on this one. Which meant a trip back inland to her two-legged friend.

But such a perfect canvas could not be denied. With an excited grin, she climbed up the small bluff to the most advantageous position. After a bit of speculative thought, she grabbed the top of the canister on her left shoulder with her lips, twisted it, and pulled it out. With an emphatic motion of her head and neck, Winnry laid down the first brilliant scarlet streaks of her masterpiece-to-be.

Quote:
hanging gallow 10:00 pm
The warm sun stretched along the stallion’s back and down to the end of his wings as he trotted along the shoreline sea. The foam of the ebbing tide caught the edges of his fetlock as he paid it no mind of getting wet. It was the perfect day for Cael to be out enjoying the cooling seabreeze as he leisurely did nothing with his time.
Nothing… Ok he could not say this was the perfect way to spend his day, usually when he felt a little bored or complacent with his life he would visit the mare with the large pink tree on her back but after her last threat of pulling his hooves off Cael thought it would be better to avoid her. Despite being pretty the old mare he dubbed aunt was rather intimidating.
Coming up to a cliff in his rather thoughtful state he noticed something… strange… Color. Not just colored rocks that glinted when the sunlight caught it just right it was bright and scarlet. It was not a natural color as it continued to be painted along the face of the cliff. Underneath was a mare who seemed to be rather fixed on sending the color all over the place. Painting like a two legger? Oh this called for him to check it out.
Getting closer he called out in a friendly voice, “Hello Miss! If you don’t might, but are you painting the cliff face?”

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 10:09 pm
Winnry was so absorbed in her creation that it took a moment for her brain to register what her ears were telling her. Wait, who? Wide-eyed she looked down to find a winged stallion on the beach below. She just stared for a longer moment as her brain scrabbled to recall just what he'd said. Was she...

"Am ah fpainin zhuh cliffash?" she repeated, words mangled by the brush still gripped in her teeth, but the tone somewhat incredulous. This was no way to hold a conversation. With great concentration, she delicately tucked the brush back into its container, and then turned back to her impromptu audience.

"Well, yes! What did it look like I was doing?" she asked, one eyebrow raised in a lightly mocking manner. Until something occurred to her, and she lowered her ears apologetically. "Uh, this wouldn't be your cliff face would it?"

Oh boy, the last time she'd tried painting something that belonged to someone else, it had been the favorite tree of a family of Flutters. They'd blinded her with fairy dust from their wings, and turned all her paint into a dun colored mess.

Quote:
hanging gallow 10:20 pm
Cael gave a light laugh as she tried to speak with the brush in her teeth though he realized that it was probably not the best thing to do considering he completely interrupted her from working.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stop you from working Miss. Forgive me but it was just… I don’t think I’ve ever seen a mare paint or possibly washing the cliff in red.” Or maybe he was just nosey and looking for company? Not that he wasn’t to say that out loud to her considering she could just was easily toss paint at him.
At least she had a little fire to go with the scarlet red paint, Cael thought as he gave her a grin. “No Miss, not my cliff at all. I don’t claim to own anything of the sea and I am pretty sure that cliff doesn’t belong to anyone or at least not that I am aware of… don’t hold me to those words… I could be wrong… but if you don’t mind what are you painting? Subject wise?”

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 10:36 pm
"Washing the-?" Winnry repeated, and stamped a hoof in consternation. "I do NOT wash cliff faces with paint!"
But casting a glance over her shoulder at the broad, sweeping strokes, Winnry realized the Stallion might have a point.
"Okay, maybe a little." she conceded, a little sheepishly. "It's a big canvas, and I've got a whole sunset to lay out on this rock."

She turned her right shoulder to the Stallion and nudged it with her muzzle. "This one is orange/yellow. There's some proper yellow on my right side here, and black in the back. This one, though, this one's my favorite color. Can you guess what it is?"

She nodded down at the one at her chest.

Zee Oddwyn 10:53 pm

Quote:
hanging gallow 10:57 pm
Letting out another laugh, “Well then I hope you don’t mind if I watch if you are just getting started on the painting. I’ve never actually seen… a mare paint a cliff face as long as it doesn’t bother you that is. I promise I won’t ask too many questions… for the most part!” He gave her a grin as if to show he was completely honest in what he said and he was almost.
He had to say though she was rather ambitious though if she was going to paint a large chunk of the cliff face before sunset.
Looking at the colors she nudged he could see them, sort of from where he stood they were not all completely clear to him so from where she stood he was sure he looked like an idiot squinting. “Ummm so I get a prize right if I get it right?.... I’m going to say… Is it white?”

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 11:05 pm
"Wh- Yeah! How'd you guess?" Winnry asked, surprised, though she didn't let it faze her for too long. Instead, a rather mischievous glint sparkled in her eyes as she scrambled down the bluff. She managed the descent with about as much grace as a heron with a snapping turtle stuck to its tongue, and had the good sense to look very sheepish when she reached the bottom.

Recovering her dignity as best she could, she gave the Stallion a roguish wink and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, there's your prize!" she teased him, waiting to see if he'd blush.

Quote:
hanging gallow 11:18 pm
Cael raised a curious brow as the mare gracefully ran down the bluff, or at least he thought it was graceful in his own opinion. He was half expecting to get a kick in the leg or even a n** on the shoulder for his behavior but instead he got something he was not expecting.

A kiss, oh did his cheeks turn a pink color that continued to grow as the color as the paint she had used on the cliff face as a grin spread on his muzzle.

Waiting a moment for the shock to wash over him sheepishly gave another grin “Umm thank you, that was definitely not a prize I thought I would get but definitely the best one.”

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 11:30 pm
He was actually pretty cute up close! Especially when he blushed. Winnry giggled happily at his surprise, and waited politely for him to recover fully before replying.

"My name is Winnry, and I definitely don't mind if you want to stay and watch." she invited. She turned to eye her cliff face, and figure out what she )needed to do next. "It's a good idea to take a step back and get a fresh perspective when you're painting. Having someone else here is doubly good."

Winnry took a running start at the bluff, and managed the ascent a bit more easily than the descent. She swung her head in invitation for the Stallion to join her at the cliff.

"Come see it up close!"

Quote:
hanging gallow 11:48 pm
“Well it was definitely a pleasure to meet you Winnry, I am Ceallach Eimh Ailill,” Cael replied with a hint of flourish in his voice as if it was something of dignity. “But… that is too long to remember and make me sound like someone I’m not so you can just call me Cael.”

He tried to do the same thing she did by tuning his head and squinting his eyes a bit, the whole looking at the cliff and get a perspective on what she was painting but he still didn’t know what her end goal was so at moment it was just color.

“Ooo I get to see the artist work up close of course I I’ll join you!” He replied making his way up the bluff. Of course he could have just flown but that he felt was less thrilling and well, if he kicked up dust or something he might ruin her work.

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 11:58 pm
"Well, Cael, get your tail up here!" she said, and waited as he climbed the bluff. She was practically bouncing with glee. A cute stallion was going to watch her paint! (She could totally show off to him!) When he finally reached the top, she again took out her red paint and resumed 'washing' the cliff with red.

It took her several minutes, and nearly all her red paint to get it to a place she liked it, but she finally put the brush away, and took stock of what her next step should be.

"Hmmm." she hemmed, twisting her neck this way and that, regarding each of her paints before finally flicking the one on her left thigh with her tail. "Okay, would you like to give me a hand? Grab that nub there with your teeth, turn it to the right, and then pull it out." She demonstrated with the move with the container of yellow/orange.

Quote:
hanging gallow 12:08 am
He sped up a little when she yelled at him, he didn’t want to keep someone cute waiting on him especially since she was being nice enough to let him watch. Cael kept silent as she continued to paint the wall with the red color, he didn’t want to disturb her too much.

“Sure…” He replied as he face grew a little red as he grabbed the nub of the one she pointed to with his teeth and turned it to the right and pulled it out. Now what? He hoped she wasn’t about to get him to paint as well, he couldn’t say the was terrible at it because he never painted before but he didn’t really know what he was doing.

“Nuwwahhmmm?”

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 12:13 am
Another mischievous grin lit up Winnry's face.

"Nahwe pfain! Here, you ha' dark 'lue." she said around her own brush. She used it to gesture to a point about a third of the way up the red streaks. "Pfain' 'own pfro' 'ere."

Winnry gave him a wink to encourage him, and took the orange yellow and began making a large circle right above the line she'd shown him. The sun of her sunset.

Quote:
hanging gallow 12:34 am
She did want him to paint this was going to end in some horrible way though he wasn’t sure exactly how. Looking at where she pointed to he took the paintbrush and started to paint a few strokes before stopping.

Was that even right? It looked like he just painted a blob of the hue on it without any thought of what sort of shape it was suppose to be. Maybe he should try painting circles like she was, what that right?

“Ifffssfff rrrrrogghttt?” He asked turning his head to the side looking at her in curiosity.

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 12:42 am
Winnry stopped her circle and squinted at Cael's first attempts at painting. They were... very blobby. Well, she'd been hopelessly clumsy with a brush when she first started out. And no amount of lip dexterity could make up for the clever fingers of a two-legger.

"Yesh!" she finally answered, turning toward him a little too quickly. Droplets of paint flew from her brush and spattered his face. Winnry's eyes grew rounder than her circle. She was dead silent for a moment, then the corners of her mouth quirked upward, followed by a snort of laughter. Then she just started laughing, losing her brush in the process.

Quote:
hanging gallow 12:51 am
He wanted to say her circles looked a whole lot better than his did but he couldn’t with the paintbrush still stuck in his mouth. Though he was a little worried when she kinda of squinted at his attempt, maybe it was very wrong and he ruined her painting, but then she finally replied.

Bam, the paint from her brush splattered his face was unexpected, he looked a little dumbfounded. It wasn’t until she started to laugh that he started to chuckle himself.

“Ohhh yufis thfinki tsssss fffnn” he replied with a grin as he took the paint brush and dabbed her on the nose with it before dropping laughing.

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 12:56 am
Oooo, that was cold! Winnry wrinkled her nose up in shock, but when she saw the dark blue blob at the end of her nose, she started cracking up again, and pretty soon was leaning against the cliff face fro support.

"Oh, my sides hurt!" she said, when she finally had a chance to breathe again. She took a deep breath, grinned at Cael, and nearly burst into laughter again when she spied the orange/yellow spots on his face. "Pffffffff- P- Perhaps we should go wash this off in the water?"

She stood up, and heard a distinctively sticky sound coming from her side. Immediately, she closed her eyes. She couldn't look.

"I leaned against the painting didn't I." she said, turning so he could look.

Quote:
hanging gallow 1:03 am
Oh! The more she continued to laugh so did he, even his sides hurt and he couldn’t stop laughing. It wasn’t until she leaned against the her painting that he finally stopped and took a few deep breathes of air in trying to get the pain to go away.

“I think we could both use a bit of a bath the sea water though it might be a little chill for you.” The snow was still melting and the water was still chilly but as long as she didn’t mind the cold never bothered him.

“Um…” He cringed a bit as she turned to him after pressing her side into the paint before bursting into laughter. “I’m sorry,” Cael replied as tears started to roll down his cheeks, “I shouldn’t laugh but yes.”

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 1:11 am
Watching him laugh got her going again, too, and soon she was breathless. Taking deep breaths to catch it again, Winnry, turned to survey the damage, and found herself pleasantly surprised. Yes, she'd left a visible mark on the painting, but she'd blended Cael's blue blobs into the red paint beneath it, making a very fetching hue of purple.

A thought occurred to her, and she quickly pulled out her yellow brush, and made a few quick strokes. There. She replaced the brush, and took a step back.

"Well, it's definitely not what I set out to make. But I think it's a very nice sunset, don't you?" she asked him. The lower third was a smeared dark purple sea, with the reflection of the yellow sun in the red sky.

"And now..." she started, looking at the grass beneath her feet. The yellow/orange brush was covered with dirt, but the paint was still servicable. She pressed a hind-hoof into the paint, turned around, and placed it at the bottom of the painting. When she pulled the hoof away, it left a dirty yellow hoofprint.

"Two-leggers will do that sometimes." she explained, and nodded at the brush. "C'mon, you deserve credit, too!"

Quote:
hanging gallow 1:22 am
Well, he had to say she did fix his horrible markings that he had painted on the cliff face, now that they were blended into one purple like hue (actually purple was one of his favorite colors). He watched her curiously as she continued to paint other colors into the piece of work until she seemed satisfied with the end. When she was finished he took a step back and looked at it, “Your right it is a pretty sunset have to admit your quite the painter… me on the other hand not so much.” He replied giving her a smile in approval.

“Ok…. I don’t think I really deserve signing it but I will,” he replied as he followed suit sticking his hoof on the dirty paintbrush and pressing it on the wall next to hers.

Quote:
Zee Oddwyn 1:26 am
"No, you aren't. Yet." she admitted. "But you could get better if you decide to practice."

Once she'd located the other brush, she gingerly picked up the both of them, and placed them back into their respective containers.

"Okay, I think I'm ready for that cold water, now!" she declared, and began descending to the beach. "You know. You're a lot of fun to spend time with, Cael. Would you... like to do this again? Minus the whole paint on everything part."

Quote:
hanging gallow 1:37 am
Letting a grin spread on his muzzle he nodded, “Well I could definitely use some more lessons in painting and this has been rather fun even despite the whole painting everything actually that was fun too. So…….. of course I would love to do this again Winnry.” He replied as he looked at her and then the painting again, not to mention he could at least come back and look at the painting whenever he wanted.

“Alright bath in cold water!” He replied following after her down the bluff.

Hey, Good Lookin'!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:03 am
Soquili Bio Form:

[quote][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Generation:[/b]
[color=white]XXX[/color][b]Parents:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Plots:[/b]
[/quote]

Zee Oddwyn