Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The Custom Slot/Naming Thread= MOVED (new link inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:59 pm
Soquili: PAID STAMP

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Uwihi
Owner: Johanna K. Gambino
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dancing Mad
Breed: Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Kefka Palazzo is the tragic and insane final boss of Final Fantasy VI.

Now, on to Soquifying heem into Uwihi. 8D

Ice blue eyes with facial makeup as seen in the reference pics. Notice you can't see his eyebrows. Light and thin on the lipstick, though, to accent the horsey lips, not overpower. Like my Anuyi. A pale golden mane and tail (think Skye's Aziraphale), tied with various mismatched, flamboyant feathers, your choice where and what color scheme. Perhaps a ponytail for this pony as seen in the reference pics, but I don't know if that's available as a standard mane style. It's fine if it's not! 3nodding I'd love if he could have two or three plumes at the back of his head, styled as the character reference shows, but again, it's not important if it can't be done.

Where his face is luminous white save for the makeup, from mid-neck down much of the rest of him looks like Hidalgo met a few paintbuckets. Much of the spotting of his coat should be a lot....specklier than that, though. Like nature slapped him with confetti. XD The colors used for the spotting should be red, blue, and gold, with a hint of green about the legs.

Front left hoof gold like his hair, front right white like his primary coat, hind right red, hind left blue.

A crazy, clownish, evil, yet beautiful pinto. 'nuff said. xd

Reference Image(s):

Makeup reference 1.
Makeup and hair reference 2.
Makeup reference 3.
What is under the makeup ref.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Red and gold barring, like you see on the character's collar in the character reference pics. Feathers in blue and green and white.
Tag Frame color: Gold and red.
Tag Feather color: Blue, green, and white.

Lastly, I would like to see this image as the background, faded slightly so as not to detract from the Soq himself. whee heart

Payment:
8x July '06 - 472,000
2x December '06 - 27,500
500 pure

= 500,000. heart If this calls for the extra 50K, just let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:10 am
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Mialu
Owner: Xairi
Temper: peaceful
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): long straight hair for both mane and tail. mane and tail color be brown. Eye color magenta. Have her base color be dark tan with a light tan underbelly. Have really thin lines of light blue, light pink, and light green be slashed throughout her body. Have all these colors look sandy and sparkly.
Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color: sky blue
Tag Feather color: light pink

add whatever creative thing you want if you feel the need. I want it to be custom with a lil bit oif surprize, lol.

Total: 500k. I will get the payment to you by 5 tomorrow. Hopefully sooner.

edit: only regard this if you havent started coloring and tagging here. If you have, please disregard

i was wondering if you could have her mane and tail hairstyle be in this style style here? I was also wondering if you can just name her Mia? I reviewed the owners list and there is no Soquili named just Mia.

Thats all. Im sorry to change, i know its not allowed but i haventturnedin my payment yet so i figured she wouldnt have started on it anyways. But like i said, totally disregard this if you already started. Im sorry.

Yvayne

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:06 pm
.: Regular Soquili :.

Colorist wanted: Dark Lunar Fox
    Name of horse: Kai
    Owner: Saiyukii & Xaki
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Merciful
    Breed: Spirited? :X;;
    Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Green with a hint of gold eye color. <3 Braided mane, and spirited tail? XO;; Like this? But the base color should be white. With a grey tint to it. On the mane, you can make the beads have whatever color. x3

And the first ref you see, THE PRETTY PET HAS SWIRLS ON IT'S EARS. *_* Could you make the swirls like that, along side the back? Black swirls please. <3 I think the swirls have a nice sketchy look to them... If you could mimic that. <3 The swirls aren't supposed to be small and intricate but not big either. Maybe medium sized? Maybe you could also put a marking under or near it's eye that'll match the swirls but also look good?

Hooves are black, but he has tips of black smudged up from the feet? :D;; Like very small socks. And black smudging up from his muzzle. <3 And also the inside of ears are black. X3 The mane will be starting at whide fading down to grey fading down to black. <3

The 2nd reference is basically just the basics of where almost everything is going to go. ^^;
    Reference Image(s): x and x
    Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: No acessory if possible. <3
    Tag Frame color: White outlined is silver.
    Tag Feather color: Black and white? WHATEVER LOOKS GOOD. :3
    Background: <-- I added this in. XD If possible, can we have a moonlight scenery for the background, and showing the moon? X3 If you don't think the background matches too much, make it have a glow around it? :3
    Extra: Can we see a preview of the finished project before it's sent off to certs? DX Sorry!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:33 pm
.:Familiar:.
Name: Sky Storm
Owner: Destinys_mark
Breed: fox
Reference image?: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.adorableakk.com/AlaskanKleeKai/Pamphlet/images/description_color_gw.jpg
Accessory color?:
Tag colors?: Full moon or Silver
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert?
Placed on pets cert

Name: Windy
Owner: Mako449
Reference image?: http://www.nature-photos.org/images/foxgal/winter_fox_01.jpg
Accessory color?:
Tag colors?: gray and white
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert?placed on cert
=50k

Payment=
White rose

And i would like Sirenz to do the coloring.  

mako449

Ronove

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:40 pm
Name of horse: Rem
Owner: Ronove
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Coy
Breed: Tribal

Hair:
-- Mane: Braided, metallic gold and charcoal-black with golden beads
-- Tail: Braided, metallic gold and charcoal black with golden beads

**Note: The gold in his mane should only be where the gold designs happen to touch where the hair line is. As far as the tail goes, there shouldn't be too much gold and it shouldn't be wow!thick strands.

Body: White with golden tribal designs. The designs should be a shimmery metallic coloring, as if there was actually gold metal on Rem's sides. There should be a few of the gold designs that are randomly echoed by the charcoal-black colors. As for an idea of what designs I would want... well, I love tiger/zebra markings. The stallion Daray has wonderful markings, although they are a little thick. Umm... I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with!

The right front leg should have two design bands (varying size) that go once around his leg in a circle-like way. They should be above his knee. At least one should have the charcoal-black coloring along with the gold.

Eyes: Golden

Hooves: Three of the four should be pure charcoal-black, and the right front hoof should be metallic gold streaked with the charcoal color.

Reference Image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: You pick
Tag Frame color: You pick
Tag Feather color: You pick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:27 pm
mako449
Name: Sky Storm
Owner: Destinys_mark
Reference image?: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.adorableakk.com/AlaskanKleeKai/Pamphlet/images/description_color_gw.jpg
Accessory color?:
Tag colors?: Full moon or Silver
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert?
Placed on pets cert

Name: Windy
Owner: Mako449
Reference image?: http://www.nature-photos.org/images/foxgal/winter_fox_01.jpg
Accessory color?:
Tag colors?: gray and white
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert?placed on cert
=50k

Payment=
White rose

And i would like Sirenz to do the coloring.

Just to add Sky Storm temper is calm 3nodding  

Exaleen

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:50 pm
Custom slot for Lilwerewolfgirl, proxied by Nel

Name: Sin
Owner: Doodle p***s
Breed: Wolf
Reference image?:
Eyes: Meduim Green
Face: http://sugargliderauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/kaylabutler03.jpg
Side few: http://www.conservationcentre.org/images/sglider1.JPG
Overall few: http://theboard.byu.edu/filelib/Images/sugarglider.gif
Accessory color?: Purples and aqua
Tag colors?: Cream, aqua
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Both.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:36 pm

Name of horse: Arya
Owner: Miss Cherie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Proud
Breed: Anglo-Arabian
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Green/gold eyes, pale, almost white hair (long mane, braided tail), body color is as seen in the reference image (palomino). She has a white blaze (the marking on the mare in the image) on her face, white stockings on her hind legs (no markings on her forelegs), and a black muzzle. Note: the feathers in the tail should be like those on the accessory.
Reference Image(s): http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/miss_cherie/palomino_cddc9.gif
Default accessory color(s)?: Golden, white, green.
Tag Frame color: Golden, white, green
Tag Feather color: Golden, green

Edit: I think the link I used died, so I uploaded the image onto my PB. Nothing else changed about my order.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:16 pm
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Katarina
Owner: Skye Starrfyre
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mad
Breed: Wonderland
Hair color: Pale variation of rosie pink at the roots fading into a darker shade of violet/rose closer to the ends with black at the very tips for the hair. Same colors for the tail, black at the very ends where it would brush against the ground. See Ref 2 for basic color ideas.
Hair style: The short, spikey mane and the long, flowing tail.
Eye color: Golden; cat like
Body Color: The main part of her body should be like Mad H's in that it's 'white' (or very pale, close to white pink) with a colored tint to it. Rather than 'mint', as his is, hers should be whichever shade of purple/violet/rose that the colorist thinks would look best; perhaps darker around her eyes/upper half of her face, like the Cheshire Cat's 'mask'? (Ref 3, sortof) Her legs (as high up as you can go without it looking funny) should be striped in bands of violet and rose, like cheshire socks (Ref 1). Black 'lace' collar-like pattern around her neck with matching 'lace' at the top of her 'stockings' to look like colored on garters of sorts. Black hooves and, finally, thick, kohl-like lines around her eyes.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag Frame color: Dark, forest green
Tag Feather color: Purple fading into pink

Disney's Cheshire Cat meets Goth to make an OC of mine that you already know about, Lil. XD It's just after 1AM and as I'm readying the 'submit' button I realize there's at least a slight chance that I've made at least a part of this form obscure or just flat out stupid. If any of the colors need tweaked feel free to do so. If at any time you look at this and go "O.o Skye?! Wtf were you thinking???" poke me on AIM and ask me. XD I don't bite unless asked to. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:41 pm
Name of horse: Quetzel
Owner: CuterThanYou
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spirited
Breed: Fiesta
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark green eyes, wild orange, yellow, black and dark red streaked hair, curly style. He has triangular, striped, and dotted patterns all over his body, all in different colors of blue, green, red, yellow, orange, and black. See reference image for ideas of what the pattern should look close to. I'm not that picky for the patterns to be exact, but I'd like for him to be as festive and colorful as the reference image given. Feel free to experiment/freestyle patterns. ^^
Reference Image(s): [x][x][x]
Default accessory color(s)?: None please!
Tag Frame color: yellow
Tag Feather color: Green, red, and black

And I shall add 50K for complicated coloring xD;

Colorist: Chibizoo
Name: Paco
Owner: CuterThanYou
Breed: Buffalo
Temper: Festive
Reference image?: [x] [hat] [pancho]
Accessory color?: Red
Tag colors?: dark brown
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Tagged please. <3

I didn't see any rules about familiars being editted or not, so I'm taking a big assumption and thinking they can be with extra gold >>;; I'll include an extra 50K, since editting's involved, and if it's not alright to have him edited, could I please be PMed and I will come up with something different?

If at all possible, I'd like for Paco to have a sombrero on his head, like the reference; I see it as either going down over his eyes or just sitting on his head. Wrapped around him will be a pancho, with the colors being a variety of red and white (see pancho reference picture for pattern). The buffalo himself will be a regularly colored buffalo, like the first reference image.

Soooo... 500K (reg Soquili) + 50K (color) + 100K (familiar) + 50K (edit/color) = 700K to be sent in trade <3  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:06 am
Name of horse: *cough*nomoreedittingIswear* Harij
Owner: `Swirly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Exotic
Breed: Uhhh?
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dappled Cream coat, Braided Mane/Tail, Rusty-red mane/tail the highlights of the braiding should be cream like the body.. The coat itself should be covered in henna.
Reference Image(s): x Correct Color for stallion/another pattern xx
xxx
Edit:: x.x I forgot the eyecolor... ~xD but that's okay - whatever color stands out / looks good.. purple? orange? don't care - just whatever you think works best and makes him pop
Oh, and around the eyes I'd like especially dramatic markings if you don't mind...

Default accessory color(s)?: Bangles with Rust/Cream beads? xD but I thought I bought 'em from the shops
Tag Frame color: Rusty-colored - White glow
Tag Feather color: Cream - covered in henna

Basically have fun covering him in it.. there's not really a wrong way to do henna.. the above are just examples... >.< I'm letting you have the reins instead of being psychotically picky.. I can get more examples if needed just throw a PM my way <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:01 am
.:Uni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: lilwere

Name of horse: Edgeworth

Owner: Baneful

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Objectionable

Breed: Unicorn

Description(orn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Grey eyes and a chrome coloured horn, grey hair in the style of the character, dapple grey base fur (with tips on hoof feathering and tail the colour of his jacket). Edgeworth style jacket and cravat.

Reference Image(s):
Design Refs
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/Miles.gif
(This ref image is most accurate, except of course his tail, which should be the regular unicorn one, dapple grey with the same tips on it's fur the colour of his jacket)

Character refs
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/OA-Edgeworth.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/DSsheet-edgeworth.png

Dapple grey ref (XD Just to show the sort of hues and stuff) *warning, HUEG image razz *
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/Mangalarga_Marchador.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks appropriate
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Tag background http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/niko_sama/1up/pw-objection.gif
Or similar.

Hair/Clothing edits: Hair to look like edgeworth's hair, jacket and cravat. (see initial ref image) Longer than usual feathering on hooves.

ADDITIONAL REQUEST : Would it be possible to have an image of him with the jacket and cravat and one without, for roleplay purposes?

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:56 am
Colorist = Chibizoo

Name: Raun
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Breed: Buffalo
Temper: Chivalrous
Reference image?: Whatever this Is Maybe a coloring like (without the fuzz things... that looks weird) with a light purple berry sprig on hip something like this (the effect I am going for is kind of an opposite of Viola). Horns/Hooves be darker purple, nose a light brown. For the most part, very open to own artistic creativeness on this one? Not horribly picky... if something looks odd, feel free to tweak/change. <3
Accessory color?: (neon) green and purple.
Tag colors?: Purple and bright orange
Owners only: Can I get both own cert and tagged on a soquili's? He'd go on Viola_s Tag.

Cost = 100K - 15K (stats all 100%) = 85K
Payment = Oct 05 Letter (valued at 88K)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:21 am
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Rashkae
Owner: Skyefenyx
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Wise
Breed: Ancient
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Rashkae has no iris, pupil or anything else to indicate eyes. It is simply a softly glowing white. All of her design (see references) is a soft glowing white. The design outside of the direct lines are simply black. Her mane and tail are both the longest versions and both contain small streaks of green, blue, purple and black.
Reference Image(s): [The Design]
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory, please.
Tag Frame color: Silver-white
Tag Feather color: Glowing white to black.

Skye Fenyx

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces