Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Do You Like More?
  Prue
  Paige
View Results

Petalpelt0123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 pm
i loved Prue so much. Shannen Doherty is like my favorite actress. She played Prue so well. And i liked Prue's powers more than Paige's.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 am
i didnt like Prue at all cause she was a major b***h while paige was nicer to people  

Kax Phoenix

drpepperkid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 pm
personally i like piper better but prue was my second favorite plus she had some cool powers  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 am
I reckon if prue hadnt died,they probably wouldnt've met paige at all.
It was a little unfair that prue died because she had more of a control on piper and phoebe but also she sorta obsessed over the triad in the third season and i reckon even though it was good that she did i reckon she should've had a life of her own, but in another way,they got to meet paige which i thought was good because the plot line which contained prue was slightly boring but it got more interesting once paige came along. heart

Numai Outcast

super_smex

Business Fairy

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:41 pm
both
but I think prue would have been more powerful in the end because of her powers.
paige is only half and half, which helped tons but she can probably never really master on side of herself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 pm
I think that Prue had more of a control over piper and phoebe,and she done her role well...but i think she kinda obsessed a little with the whole business of the Triad in season 3,but i think if she hadn't,the whole 3 of them could've all died...But i thought that the plotline sorta went a bit more exciting and interesting after prue died,and paige came into the picture,i enjoyed it more after that... 3nodding  

NoirFleur_x

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces