Reply File Cabinet - Journals only
Sanity Report of nyliramllessur Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_R_Ny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:53 pm
A girl sits at a desk in the corner of a bedroom in a small home writing in a book.

User Image Ships Log - Date The 26th of December in the year 2006 User Image

As the year ends I fear me life be in danger. I was minding me own bees-wax when apon me ship some Naval Officers came. They overpowered me an' put me in a tight coat that made me hug meself. I tried t' fight em scallywags off, but couldna do 't.

I be then dragged off me ship an' onto a smaller boat. We sailed fer a long while till we came apon a large white vessel called Th' Happy Homeport, What a silly name fer ones ship. confused

Boardin' this ship I came in contact wi' some strange swabbies. One had some sort o' illness that made th' lass eat other swabbies. She had a wee one named Shen in her belly. I recall her name bein' Manda.

Thar be a few others on this ship aswell but I paid them nay mind. They didna seem t' want t' talk t' me anyway.

The only other mate I met o' any importance be thar Capin'. He made me swallow some rancid bilge water an' pills. He told they will help me get me life back. I dasn't know what that means but I guess 't might be havin' somethin' t' do wi' me buried loot that I lost a long time ago, Aye I lost me map.....an' I do want me loot back.

Th' Capin' gave me a small keg I guess be filled wi' them pills fer me t' brin' back t' me own ship. Then the Naval Officers sent me on me way.

The girl stops writing and looks up at nothing in particular.

"So 'em pill will be taken me t' me lost booty? We shall be seein'.....Aye we shall...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:24 am
User Image Ships Log - Date The 27th of December in the year 2006 User Image

I sailed' aft t' Th' Happy Homeport today t' ask thar Capin` about th' keg o' pills he gave me, would 't really bring back me map?... But I got distracted talkin' wi' some swabbies an' nere asked.

I spoke some wi' a lass named [~Lexiel~], I be thinkn' th' lass' name be forin', but anyhow .. she told me she would be drawn' me portrait. redface 'tis be th' nicest thin' anyone has done fer me in a long time. I must think o' a way t' pay th' lass' aft fer th' kindness she has shon' I.

After talkin' t' th' Lex matey I noticed more swabbies come abord an' rememberd 't be time t' take me pills. I like me pills. I like th' colors that be on them. Gold fer th' color o' me Dubloons an' lost loot an' pink...well I like pink an' that dasn't make me any less a fightin' lass o' fortune! Pirate today, Pirate th' marrow! ...

But as I be sayin', I tookst me pills an' saw th' strangest thin'... Me lost map! So I followed 't o'course but then ou' o' nay 'ere 't vanished! What be this madness? 't must be th' pills. They be workin' as th' Capin spake they would. They be tryin' t' show me th' way aft t' me lost loot by way o' me lost map!

Ny thrusts her bottle filled fist high into the air.
"I nee t' keep takin' these pills. I must find me buired bounty of booty!" scream
Then tosses her jabbering journal of scribbled jibberish to the floor and heads to bed.  

I_R_Ny

I_R_Ny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:51 am
She sees him in the drarkness of her room.

"A...Anton? Is it really you?"

A soft deep chuckle comes from his lips. "Ofcourse it's me love. What other man are you expecting to show up in your room?" He asked with a smirk. "Maybe that guy you were flirting with?"

"I wasn't flirting! I was just making friends... I miss you... I miss you so much Anton." She takes a step closer to him.

His face softens "I miss you too you, must know that."

She takes another small step closer to him. "Then why did you leave me?" A tear slips down her cheek.

"It was not by choice. These things happen. I didn't want to go, I didn't leave you." He wipes the tear softly away with his hand.

"No...your right, you didn't leave..You were taken, ripped out of my life." She puts her arms gently around him. Puts her head on his shoulder. "Bu..but your back now? How? How are you here?"

He pets her hair and sighs. "I don't know love. And I don't know how long I have, but there is something I need to tell you."

She pulls her head back alittle so she can look at him. See the worry in his eyes. "What, what is it?"

He starts to fade.

"Anton?! No wait!"

He fades away completly.

"ANTON!" Ny yells as she sits straight up in bed. Her cheeks are wet with tears.

She looks around her dark room confused.

"Be 't all jus' a dream? Or p-haps a memory? 't all seemed so real."

She gets out of bed and closes her window because it is starting to get to cold from the storm raging outside, And as she walks back to her bed she looks at the floor and sees a smear of mud on the rug.

"......"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:34 am
"Is this another dream?"

"Who said the others times were dreams?"

"This can't be real. Your..your dead."

"Am I. Am I really now. They never found the body now did they."

"But I saw you. I saw you fall. I know you were a strong healthy man but no one could have survived that fall. I don't want it to be true, but what am I to think."

"Wouldn't you rather know then to just think you know?"

".....I......"

"WAKE UP!"

Ny falls off the park bench she had fell asleep on. She hadn't ment to fall asleep out side...again. It was the pills. They made her so tired. She would rest for just a moment sitting down and next thing she knew some one would be waking her up.

She couldn't go on much longer like this. She looked like hell... even for a pirate.

"Perhaps I sould stop takin' me pills." She wondered outloud as she ran out of the park away from a very confused and pissed off officer of the law.  

I_R_Ny

I_R_Ny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:49 am
Ny couldn't believe her eyes. This thing, this little thing had her map. But not only that it had Antons voice! So ofcourse she started calling it by his name.

"ANTON! Gimme me map!"

"No! You don't need it! And stop talking like that!"

"What ye be talkin' about? Talkin' like what?"

"Like you think your a god damn pirate."

"Arrr! And who be sayin' I not one?"

"I DO!"

"YOUR DEAD! NOW GIVE ME THE DAMN MAP!"

"See see you stoped talking like a pirate there!"

"Arrrrrrg!" She turns and stomps off. Anton following her but staying back a little.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:15 pm
Anton continued to follow Ny no matter where she went. It was quite annoying. But she refused now to talk to him.

"I've got your map. Don't you want it?" He'd ask.

She would just pretend he wasn't there.

Then he would circle her head a few times.

She still ignored him.

A few times he would even float threw her.

Other then a shiver she would show no sign of knowing he was there.

I_R_Ny

File Cabinet - Journals only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces