User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking for members...

The main part of our guild: Contests. We're going to have weekly contests as soon as I can get ahold of Bladechild when school starts back up. Currently we have a small one...Invite contest...Easy way to make 1000 gold...Once the guild kicks up, It'll be really easy to make gold...

Mascots are Kiki and Coco. Our contests revolve around them. Real life Kiki and coco, like waht's sold in the GStore. We both have one, and the keychain version of them too. Kiki's name is Cream, Coco's is Cookie. See the power of our small imagination? Took us too weeks to come up with that...

I have a graphic shop opened too. Profiles and signatures and things like that. ^^() If you get in fast enough, you could possibally get something cheeply before I figure out I'm under/overchargeing...

Our subforums are chosen by our members.

We're trying to keep the community small. It's a little hard to get in...if you call reading rules hard...Yep...

Also, I'm looking for crew members. Someone with some guts. O-O I have none, and I'm basically running this place alone...Someone who doesn't feal guilt throwing people out for rule violations and doesn't feel bad after denying someone for not filling out the join forum right...O-o I'm pathetic and have no guts...Also, crew must have fairly good grammer (Have to have that to be able to join...O-o I'm just asking for capitalization at begining of sentence, semi-good spelling and punctuation...)PM me if you want to apply for crew, and I'll tell you what I'm looking for in more detail...

Edit: My Autoformat clashes with the banner... sweatdrop